[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is /r9k/ into any hard drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
is /r9k/ into any hard drugs?
>>
the internet mostly
>>
>>24582773
that's gatorade
>>
you mean like DXM?
>>
i'd really love to do heroin, but alas, i have no idea where to buy from
anyone willing to help me out
>>
>>24582773
I'll take just about anything that I can get my hands on.
>>
>>24582838
dxm isn't hard, but it's such a lovely high
>>
why the cone at the top?
>>
Video games and Anime.

I take some heavy hits of both every single day.
>>
I've done acid, mushrooms, weed, 5MeO DALT, clonazepam, and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Got most of it off the deepweb. which is really easy btw.

Acid has changed my life nbs. I'm much less depressed, more confident, and have a higher appreciation for beauty and art.
>>
>>24582961
how do you go about buying from the deep web
>>
>>24582961
Yeah but have you done crack though.
>>
I like to smoke coke with hash oil

Costly habit though!
>>
>>24582881
>come at the top
What cone? You mean the aluminum at the top?
>>
>>24582773
I hit rails occasionally, haven't done it in a while

>>24583022
you'll cowards don't even smoke crack
>>
yeah, I've done:
LSD
DMT
MDMA
MDA
1P-LSD
AL-LAD
Ayahuasca
Mescaline
Mushrooms
Amanita Muscaria (sp?)
Salvia
Ketamine

My favourite is candyflipping (which is taking LSD/MDMA) then smoking DMT at the peak.
>>
>>24583011
Reddit has a good guide on r/darknetmarketsnoobs I think. Basically you need to:
1. Buy bitcoins (I used coinbase)
2. Download Tor
3. Open an account on Middle Earth or something
4.Transfer bitcoins to your account (very easy)
5. Encrypt your real name and address with PGP. Basically, you use this website (https://www.igolder.com/pgp/encryption), type in the vendor's public PGP key (which will be on their page) and the info you want to encrypt. You should also get a PGP key, which is easy. Google it. Maybe read up a bit on PGP encryption if you're confused. It's not that complicated.
6. Make your purchase. Buy only from vendors with good reviews. When you buy, the money goes into escrow until you finalize the transaction, which you do when you recieve your drugs. Don't finalize early, or you may get scammed.

That's it pretty much. You just need to put in the time, but it's only a bit harder than buying off amazon. You don't need to do any paranoid shit like booting from a flash drive or installing linux or whatever. Nobody is going to search your mail, and even if they do, they can't prove you bought it.
>>
Sure do I've done
LSD
Meth
Coke
Heroin
Ecstasy
Pretty much anything I could get my hands on here in Aus, shits so expensive here though
>>
>>24583193
so there's no need to change my OS?
reddit said that's something i'd need to do
>>
File: 1373785328901.jpg (107 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1373785328901.jpg
107 KB, 720x540
>>24582773
Yes, I have done many
>tfw crippling loneliness and a completely unfulfilling life has turned me into an alcoholic drug addict
>>
>>24583193
so how do they package it?
if you tell them you live with roomates or other people can they try to make it discreet or something?
>>
>>24583211
Reddit is just paranoid desu. No law enforcement is searching for/has the competency to catch/ gives a shit about small time drug buyers on dark net forums. Neither I nor anybody I know has ever had a problem with OSX/Windows. The vast majority of drug buyers on the deepweb are using Windows. There's just no reason to worry. Take the leap and you won't regret it.
>>
>>24583283
depends on the vendor, its all just people selling independently.
I know you mean your parents might go through your mail, not room mates, who would not open mail with your name on it. No, you can't ask them to make some super stealth shit especially for you.

>>24583211
lol no
>>
>>24583296
alright thanks man, i'll try this out as soon as possible
>>
>>24583283
They're all pros desu. It's always disguised as something. My acid came inside a letter from a church, and my weed is usually disguised as electronics or something. Weed is double or triple vacuum sealed.
>>
Pretty much as discreet as a fleshlight or dragon dildo packaging.
>>
>>24583316
Hope it works out g
>>
Bumping this extremely helpful thread, you dun well guys
>>
>>24583313
>not room mates, who would not open mail with your name on it
you've never lived with assholes
>>
>>24583126
>Amanita Muscaria
how was that?
>>
Having done a whole pile of psychedelics, from the mainstream ones to ones without a wikipedia page, I can say they are all overrated and shit and if you're a lonely depressed robot who tends to have long spells of sadness randomly you should avoid at all costs.

The 'it changed my life permanently for the better, its a drug for self improvement' is a meme. Opiates are god tier, to just forget about how lonely you are and how shit your life is and just to be able to chill out without any significant thoughts is bliss.
>>
>>24583577
terrible advice. opiates will ruin your life. psychedelics are extraordinarily interesting if you have an IQ over 70, and they have well established potential to improve your life. That said, don't do them when you're extremely sad.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.