[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 34aHOQs.jpg (31 KB, 421x360) Image search: [Google]
34aHOQs.jpg
31 KB, 421x360
OK Robots, today I finger a girl, she came twice and I got a blowjob. All for the first time. Where do I go now? Am I banished?
>>
Text her back, tell her you had fun hanging out with her and you can't wait to see her again. If she responds positively then wait a day or two and invite her to study with you or grab lunch or some gay shit. Then lurk here like the rest of the normies on here
>>
>>24582673
This is terrible advice

Ignore her for a while then wait for her to initate contact. At this point she's seeking your approval.
>>
do your fingers really look like that if you fall asleep while fingering a girl?
>>
>>24582636
Nah you keep staying on this board because you're full of shit

Also jesus christ that fucking picture, did the person fucking barely manage to stick in one finger and then just fall asleep or something?
>>
Now you never actually fuck her and remain a virgin forever, knowing that you got so close but just never went all the way.
>>
>>24582748
>did the person fucking barely manage to stick in one finger and then just fall asleep or something?
yes
>>
>>24582776
OP here, I think this is the answer closest to what will happen
>>
File: 1439285166293.jpg (25 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1439285166293.jpg
25 KB, 600x401
>>24582636
he lives through women

top beta
>>
>>24582776
This, I've had the chance with 2 grills.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.