[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any site/forum/community for people who try to unfuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1436680590706.jpg (44 KB, 460x584) Image search: [Google]
1436680590706.jpg
44 KB, 460x584
Is there any site/forum/community for people who try to unfuck their shit and want to get their life back together?
>>
>>24582483

/fit/? I was a /fit/izen at one point but got bored of the board itself (not of exercise). They do have self improvement threads through.
>>
>>24582616
>going on /fit/ post 2012
>2012+3
>>
>>24582616
i thought fit was for fitness
>>
Online? Probably not.

That said, I am two years into unfucking my life after 30 years of educational failure/mental illness/fatness/virginity etc. It's going pretty well.

I don't know why I come here anymore. All the hate, butthurt, and trolling is tiring.
>>
>>24583156
please share your life story m8
>>
>>24583172
It's nothing special. Just a typical robot life.

>be depressed during childhood and teenage years, make no friends
>be depressed in university, fail out early
>20's are just a mix of depression and anxiety and no friends
>mostly never leave room except for a few more failed attempts at therapy/work/school/fitness here and there throughout the years
>turn 30
>notice depression and anxiety seemed to have naturally grown weaker with time
>try school again, do well for the first time, finally figure out what I want to major in
>try fitness again, able to make it a habit, lose most of my bodyfat
>scrounge up money, move out for the first time
>lose wizard status through some weird online fling with some chick

I'm just at this point now. It's really nothing out of the ordinary. I'm noticing a lot of people of all ages just fuck up, and they correct their mistakes as time goes on. So I'm just joining the club of people who fucked up or whatever. I'm finding out that it's a really big club.
>>
>>24583156
Anon, What would you tell your self if you had the chance to go back in time?
>>
>>24582483
dude it's easy. you chill the fuck out but you also need a job or education or something. unless you need to get clean first, that I imagine kinda hard.
>>
>>24583621
If you go to school, go to a community college. Substantially cheaper, and a lot more cozy. Smaller classes, more older students, smaller campus. I was a maths tutor for around three years at a CC. It was a wonderful lab, though I uh, bent the rules a lot. The lab was math/science, and although we weren't supposed to be very personal, it got that way.
>older blind guy is tutor
>he became blind from diabetes and no sugar control, has a kidney from someone else
>Master's in Math
>he teaches Stats
>learned the class and tutored it from him, took it like two years later, obviously aced it
It was a fun lab. Basically the supervisor said as long as she doesn't hear anything about me I'm fine, so I ran with it.
>Autist
>guy from a car crash that could cry in the bathroom and throw up over math tests
>dyslexics/dyscalculics galore
I really like the older people. A lot more my style than disgusting "on-the-right-track" uni kids that don't have to do jack shit for themselves.
>>
bump

bumpity bump bump bump
>>
>>24583621
congrats m8

care to explain the fling with some online chick? where did u meet her?
>>
>>24585028
>bump
>bumpity bump bump bump

this desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.