[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is >addicted to WoW the current expansion may be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: wewfwefwefww.jpg (42 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
wewfwefwefww.jpg
42 KB, 224x168
Who here is
>addicted to WoW
the current expansion may be ass, but I still can't stop logging in everyday
>>
File: 34vt3c33yt3.png (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
34vt3c33yt3.png
10 KB, 208x243
>inb4 GOY paying the Blizzard jews
wow is f2p now if you earn enough gold each month
>>
played wow ever since 2006 when i started highschool, stopped playing at the end of pandas

now wod is 75% off is it worth getting?
>>
>>24582824
Yeah get it if you haven't yet. But idk if you're gonna like it. You spend a lot of time in a garrison, and spamming dungeons and dailies
>>
>>24582270
I was untill WoD came out. It was first time i was afking for hours and didn't realize that game was running. That was a point when i quit for some time. I'm again trying to get into it, but it's just so boring that i would rather shitpost /r9k/ than play it. I don't know what gives, i loved MoP but WoD is just... shit.
>>
>>24582886
I agree, I haven't played WoD much until I just resubbed last month. There's a lot to do now and it's free to play so it's ok imo.
>>
I really only log in to make gold. It's easy as fuck in this expac, I'm sitting at 3,492,122g.

>>24582824
If you plan on playing the Legion expansion, you might as well get it because you're going to need it anyway. Best when it's super cheap.
>>
stopped the game when WoD was annouced can someone explain me how WoW is F2P?
>>
>>24583052
You can buy these wow time tokens for 20$ each, and sell them to players for gold in game. Blizzard jews decide how much gold depending on demand but it goes from 20-50k gold for a month of time.
>>
I'm just sitting in my garrison between BG's.

A friend bought me a month of WoW and I'm so much of a jew I feel obligated to play it even though he never logs on. Just playing boomkin poorly in bgs right now. Already gear capped. Nothing else to do other than wreck scrubs. It's getting boring too. Wish I had something else to play.
>>
Same here, I've been banned countless times (losing 6+ r1 titles) yet I still buy new accounts and log every day. Recently got off of a 6 month suspension for botting to farm honor and have got into raiding a little. I hope legion is better.
>>
>>24583319
Legion's going to be awful and prove how little thought they've been putting into these expansions.

You're just gonna waste your money again. I'm not getting fooled again.
>>
>>24583354
At this point I'm mostly curious to see how it goes. Sure I'm still slightly interested in playing the game but is it really possible to fuck up as hard as they did with wod?
>>
>>24583415
Yeah that's what they're banking on you thinking. They've done it too many times before. Gotta stop supporting activision/blizzard
>>
I never played it once.
>>
currently i'm playing on a dead 1x wrath server being an edgy solo player just to relive the leveling experience so the whole dead community thing on live doesn't really bother me much

plus i can always just jump on nost whenever i feel like actually interacting with other players once in awhile
>>
Had over 450 days played on my druid alone and only played in vanilla and TBC
>>
File: 1446264245006.jpg (97 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1446264245006.jpg
97 KB, 435x435
>>24583319
You're just a trash player using bots and you deserve to be banned. :)
>>
>>24583484
Nostalrius is a really good server, I spend a lot of time on there when my main sub runs out.
>>
>>24583521
>farming honor by hand
1500 scrub detected
>>
What's best way to get lot of gold?
>>
>>24583544
i remember i picked up leather working and could make a few green pieces
some guy came along and saved me from dying and helped me finish the quest i was on and for his help i crafted him a few greens

shit like that would never happen on live, i want to go back to 2005
>>
>>24583521
bots don't even matter anymore. you can buy near max level. you can pay for gold for a cheaper monthly fee.

or you could bot, and maybe they'll suspend you. they need subs more than they care about bots these days. not that i care enough to bot since wowglider died years ago
>>
>>24583684
You can buy 100 boosts now, actually.
>>
>>24583641
Exactly. There's so many friendly people on there who will join groups for quests etc. (especially since going solo for some classes is kinda impossible)
>>
>>24583634
Buy/sell wow tokens.
>>
>>24583622
>trying to justify using bots
>gets banned like the idiot you are
>feels nice to still have my first account from 10 years ago, all my memories and achievements, characters.
but go ahead, keep buying more accounts goy
>>
>WOD
>addicted
you must have some huge autism to be able to log in every day in this garbage expac
used to be addicted then wod killed my vibe, barely log in anymore
>>
>>24583807
naw man I feel ya, this expansion is the worst ever. I was nonstop for years until around january I just gave up on WoD. I only just started again because I like the raids and it's pretty much f2p
>>
>>24583832
I would log on and play all day long, now I can't even stand over an hour of play at a time. feelsbadman
>>
>>24583776
There's literally no need to justify using bots because it's nothing to be ashamed of any way. The fact that you care this much about botters says a lot more, are you one of those faggots who gets farmed every bg by a better player then cries bots? Because that's what you seem like.
>>
File: byedick4.jpg (272 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
byedick4.jpg
272 KB, 750x1334
>>24583354
cause you can see into the future?
i really fucking hate people like you that just jump on the wow bandwagon and just shit post all day and night. just fucking stop you child.
>>
>>24583899
How the fuck does that make any sense at all?
Bots never kill me in BGs because they're stupid bots. Are you retarded? because that's what you seem like.
>>
FUCKING
PANDAS
>>
>>24582976
what do you do to make money
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.