[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUGS GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: heroin[1].jpg (33 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
heroin[1].jpg
33 KB, 610x343
who /drugs/ here?

I've recently started smoking heroin to help with my chronic pain when percocet isn't enough. Feels pretty good, man, but I'm afraid of slamming it.

inb4 only normies use drugs
>>
>>24582250
>heroin

Enjoy your AIDS you fucking faggot

Doing anything besides psychedelics is beyond retarded if you plan on not completely fucking up your life
>>
>>24582294
I'm legally prescribed percocet after I got completely destroyed in a car accident. I only smoke H when I'm running low on pills before my refill.

how can i fuck up my life anymore more? i'm a stupid NEET that lives at home with no prospects for the future
>>
>>24582294
>psychedelics

Enjoy your fucking schizoid you fucking faggot

Doing anything besides marijuana is beyond retarded if you plan on not completely fucking up your life
>>
>>24582394
Enjoy your fucking lung cancer, dickwad.

The only drug anyone needs to do is nutmeg.
>>
File: 1410370274544.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1410370274544.png
129 KB, 724x611
WHO ELSE HUFFING AIRHORN HERE

LET'S GET /LOOOOOUUUD/
>>
>>24582439
I need a video of this. It sounds hilarious.
>>
>>24582394
>psychs can make you schizoid

Kek, nice one
>>
>>24582250
Where can I find some and can I dab it on an oil rig?
>>
>>24583438
Find black tar heroin? It's a bit harder if you're not in a state close to the Mexican border. If you're in my area, I'll give you some, but I don't know how to go about finding a connection.
Make friends with some Mexicans I guess
>>
Can't smoke weed because I have to do a weekly piss test for this program I'm in. Can't drink because I'm on Antabuse. All I have left are my cigs and robitussin. The only thing I care about when I get high is music, and fortunately robo pills give me just enough euphoria to get through the night. I'm terrified of sobriety.
>>
>>24583581
How bad did you fuck up in order to get weekly drug tests?
>>
>>24582250
IV is so much better. Wasting it otherwise. Just keep your use in check, and yes, it is possible.
>>
File: 1447967628978.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1447967628978.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>24582414
>Enjoy your fucking lung cancer, dickwad.
what are edibles
what are tinctures
what is green dragon
what are vapes

moron
>>
>>24583648
I'm a bit scared to take that step tbhfam
>>
I hate my life so much. I have been obsessed with the idea of becoming a heroin addict for years. It sounds so perfect, checking out of all your worries and entering bliss.

I live in a city where it's incredibly easy to get. I'm thinking about cold copping some tomorrow and just throwing my life away. One day I'll get lucky and OD.
>>
>>24583491
az fag?
>>
>>24583749
It's just a more efficient, and physically safer route of admin. You're fucking up your lungs, throat, etc, by smoking. Injecting it goes directly into your bloodstream, which is where all drugs end up in order to be metabolized, and passed through the blood/brain barrier.
>>
>>24582250
You're chasing the high, that's a losing battle.
Give yourself 7 full days and nights to burn it out of your system and just go back to regular percocet.
Make sure you don't have any drugs in the house, and be prepared to sleep most of the time.
>>
>>24583830
Nor cal tbhfam
>>
How do you go about getting a decent drug hookup when you're a friendless neet?
>>
>>24583900
Well, you can either make use of dark net markets, or if you live in a good drug city, you can walk around and ask people where you can find boy or girl or whatever the fuck you want.
>>
Is that mystical sphere straight from Lhasa?
>>
File: 1446418380282.png (45 KB, 342x404) Image search: [Google]
1446418380282.png
45 KB, 342x404
>>24582294
aids from smoking something? not very smart, are you?
>>
>>24583900
If you're in the UK football away matches are a good place

A mate of mine once got 3 dealers numbers in one day without even asking
>>
>>24582250
the fuck didn't know Heroin could be smoke. i thought it was something you only inject
>>
>>24584336
snort, smoke, inject. i heard the purity is greater these days so injecting isn't really necessary
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.