[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't men be friends with out sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: mycoolkidhat.jpg (27 KB, 373x494) Image search: [Google]
mycoolkidhat.jpg
27 KB, 373x494
Why does sex have to be included in friendship? Told 5 men no I'm not interested in friends with benefits and they ran off. Why do some men expect sex in a friendship?
>>
why the fuck would any guy want to be friends with a chick unless he wants to get some pussy?

pro-tip lady, there is no reason. any guy who says he wants to hang out with you, is just trying to get in your pants. Want a guy friend? find a total homosexual guy
>>
We understand. You want Chad and he only wants to pump and dump.
>>
You attract shitty people because you're a shitty person yourself most likely.

Just change for the better if you want better quality friends.
>>
>>24581770
Why the hell would any man bother being friends with a woman? You are just dumber, more boring men that don't share our interests
>>
>>24581770
Because men are generally better friends than women. Not saying all women are shit friends but how women and men socialize is two different bell curves friendo, and enough doesn't overlap that it tends to seem that all men want is sex.
>>
why cant women be friends without sex?

thats my problem with one girl, pesonality is fine but she wants more.
>>
>>24581770
what do you even have to offer in friendship?
>>
>>24581770
Why wouldn't you want to have sex with your friends? Presumably you like their personality if they're actually your friends, and sex is fun and makes you closer. No reason not to unless you're a retard who thinks it'll make it "awkward" (it won't, YOU'LL be the one that makes it awkward).
>>
Because those guys weren't looking for friendship, they were looking for sex. Since you didn't provide them sex, they went looking for it somewhere else. What, would you expect them to stick around sexually frustrated instead, just so they would fulfill your needs instead of theirs?
>>
>>24581899
when you're in a rlationship that would become complicated...
>>
>>24581770
women offer very little to men other than sex that can't be obtained by hanging out with their male friends
>>
FIND A JOE BETA THAT WILL WORSHIP YOU AND WONT EVEN EXPECT SEX
>>
>>24581931
Well, why don't you try not being in a relationship all the time then?
>>
>>24581770
Because you're boring as shit and the only think interesting about you is your vagina.
>>
>>24581935
>women offer very little to men other than sex that can't be obtained by hanging out with their male friends

This.
>>
>>24581770
Offer to be the guy's wingman to help him get laid. I try to get my guy friends laid if we're not in competition.
>>
File: 1412501077594.jpg (181 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1412501077594.jpg
181 KB, 923x633
>>24581770
This explains it quite nicely
>>
>>24581770
they can, but if you really wanted to be friends you'd accept that a gf is important to your friend and not get annoyed when they don't pay as much attention to you anymore
>>
because men make better friends than women
without sex you've nothing to offer
>>
>>24581770
pro tip -- they were never actually interested in your friendship
>>
dye your hair blue, get some thich rimmed glasses, maybe a few facial piercings and wait for the beta's to flock around you

caveat, they'll only want to talk politics
>>
>>24581899
thats called being a slut. instead wait for a guy who wants a long term thing.
>>
>>24582077
Nobody wants a long term thing with a slut.
>>
>>24582077
being a slut sounds like fun. but I'm a guy
>>
>>24582098
its degenerate. eventually she's going to want to settle down but nobody will want her. this is why she should look for husbando now instead.
>>
>>24581991
tbqh, pretending to like a girl is dishonest, it is like stacy feigning interest in a beta orbiter so he wines and dines her
>>
>>24582158
yeah? well pretending to BE a girl is dishonest.

I can't wait to meet a girl's parents just to see what I'm getting into.
>>
>>24581991
This. God I love that image. There are some attractive and interesting girls out there, but they may as well be unicorns cause theyre so rare.
>>
why dont you want sex is a better question.

there's no such thing as friends with negatives. it's friends with benefits. why dont you want it if he wants it? what else do you got to do today? laundry? reheat that stouffers and watch half a season on netflix?

i literally see no downside.
>>
File: 1372897366424.gif (445 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1372897366424.gif
445 KB, 250x188
Jesus, why do some women want to be friends with guys so damn bad?
Might be because 5/6 of my HS group was girls, but I do not see the big deal about just having a guy as a friend.
>>
>>24582407
Women crave male attention. The easiest way to get it is by offering her vagina, but if she thinks she can get it without doing so (platonic friendship) she will go for that. It's simple science.
>>
It's possible, but most men are simply too childish and immature and can not keep it in their pants.

Source: almost every poster in this thread.
>>
>>24581770
because most men don't get nearly as much sex as they want.
>>
File: 1343486759869.png (463 KB, 749x1273) Image search: [Google]
1343486759869.png
463 KB, 749x1273
Because women are not good friends. If we wanted just friends we would get dude friends.

Women hate each other and can't be around each other without backstabbing, fighting, gossipings etc.

Hell check the numbers, even Lesbian couples have the highest domestic violence by percentage.

Also slut shaming? Yep, you guessed it, most hate to sluts is from other women.

there ya go.
>>
>>24582407
Women have an innate value to society since they're wanted for sex, so they can be highly sociable without needing as many skills or hobbies. Consequently, a group of women doesn't do anything, so they get bored with each other.
>>
When you get a little older, it becomes much easier to have platonic male friends as a woman. I have three right now, no female friends. As long as you share enough interests and can talk at length about them men will value your contribution to the friendship more than your sexual organs.
>>
>>24582575
tbch i wouldn't be okay with my gf being close to some guy like that for so long, even if he was a beta orbiter
>>
>>24582564
This is some next level projecting.
>>
Because most women are unbelievably boring conversationalists (and no I'm not into nerd or weeb shit).

There's just no reason to be friends with the vast majority of women because they're not interesting.
>>
>>24582654
Ur prolly ugly tbqhh
>>
>>24582701
Because most people are unbelievably boring conversationalists (and no I'm not into nerd or weeb shit).

There's just no reason to be friends with the vast majority of people because they're not interesting.

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>24582752
Never had any trouble finding relationships when I want them, so that's not what's happening.
>>
File: 1448685199598.png (650 KB, 869x738) Image search: [Google]
1448685199598.png
650 KB, 869x738
>>24582701
>boring conversationalists
Every time I read something like this I just feel bad, because all I've really got is that nerd shit, and some bits of the animation industry from conversations and talking with people about cartooning and all that.

I know for a fact I'm fairly boring, but don't really know what all to get into to be interesting to talk to.
>>
>>24582808
Lol that doesn't mean Ur not ugly the only friend who I have that's a girl is one I friend zoned hard... trust me you can't be friends with the opposite sex unless one of u has sexual attraction
>>
>>24582816
Talk about whatever, people have shit memory anyway.
>>
>>24581770

95% of the time,a guy will only be itnerested in you because he wants pussy

5% of the time a guy will want to be friends with a girl because she likes him to the stage of offering pussy.

100% of the time, a guy will only be interested in you if the pussy is on offer, (and 95% of the time he'll want it)

The only girls I've ever enjoyed the company of beyond just wanting to fuck were those so into me that they would have been up for it
>>
>>24581770
Either a man is attracted to you sexually or not.

If he's attracted to you, being "friends" is an insult to his entire mind and spirit. He'd have to lower himself to a masochistic dickless peasant and step on his ego and inner desires to allow just a simple friendship. Most men don't enjoy that, so they say: "Fuck you, it's not gonna happen." and they leave.

If a guy is not sexually or otherwise attracted to you, they can technically be friends. This can be, for example, your teacher, your dad's friend, or a guy who's already in love with some other girl and thinks you're completely ugly. There are many situations, and the kind of friendship he wants with you depends on the circumstances.

In most cases, though, the friendship is not going to be rich and intellectually or spiritually stimulating because in general, men and women are very different. From a purely biological point of view, men and women are meant to have intimate relationship, not a mere friendship. It's simply the way our brains are wired. This is the only way that the differences between men and women are resolved to be something cohesive: love.

If you want a true friendship, you'd want the friends to have a lot in common, in addition to being open and honest to each other. Let's face it, girls are almost NEVER honest to guys. In most friend-zone situations, they end up taking advantage of the guy. He becomes the puppet that gives and gives and gives and gets nothing in return. Some guys are so naive that they somehow hope a friendship can escalate to a relationship, and that motivation drives them deeper and deeper into the hole.

The bottom line is, don't expect friendship from men who find you attractive. And if you do want a friendship with guys who don't like you as a sex partner, find someone who thinks and acts like you. This more or less explains why gay feminine men are some women's best friend.
>>
File: 1399701102640.png (313 KB, 392x360) Image search: [Google]
1399701102640.png
313 KB, 392x360
>mfw becoming friends with girls so as to indirectly approach their friends which i have a crush on but am too spaghetti to hit on
>>
File: 1447781798606.jpg (423 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447781798606.jpg
423 KB, 681x1024
I belive that dynamic of being romanticly and sexually friendly with a girl is really diffrent from being a platonic friend emotionally and physically. I tend to be more of a figure a girl would feel "safe" around and it's less about interests at that point then just simple actraction. Girls who I am friends with I don't have the same drive with them it's like being actractred to your sister. But we are friends becase we either enjoy the same things or we help each other out.
If you find a girl you are actractred to and where you can "be urself" around then it's a keeper.

That being said I have no sympathy for orbiters and friendzoned guys. All you have to do is tell the girl that you are intrested in her. But guys who are friendzoned are too afraid of rejection to do so.
>>
>>24582551
Get the fuck out of here why the fuck are you on r9k?
>>
>>24581770
Stop hanging out with shitty men.
>>
>>24583057
>a 12 years old cosplaying bible black
wew lad, this is kinda weird for me
>>
>>24583071
He's like the only voice of reason on this entire board.
>>
>>24583446
Well, this (>>24583057) person is pretty spot on in the common sense department as well, so I'm definitely not the only person with an intact sense of reason.
>>
Because girls, I've noticed, are so goddamn flakey it's not even worth being platonic friends
>>
>>24583538
There's normies and people with common sense on /r9k/. Few of them tripfag though. And usually when someone posts something that makes sense, it gets shouted down by angry robots.
>>
>>24583446
>voice of reason
These people really do not care about being reasonable, or helpful, or whatever. They just get their keks arguing with the obviously unhinged, vocal robots with shit they know they don't want to hear, and kick the ones that aren't completely off the deep end around because they're generally too spineless to bother responding like everything else in their lives.
>>
>>24581770
Why does a friendship have to included in sex?
>>
>>24582701
>young women want you to jump through hoops to even get their attention
>will only go for tall guys and Chads anyway
>they can't hold conversations
>interests include studying, netflix, and facebook

>older women
>know the effect they have on men and enjoy it
>can hold conversations pretty easily, some can even tell interesting and relevant stories from their experiences
>know at their age they better be nice or 90% of men won't even notice them
I've ended up with a fetish for older women, because LITERALLY the only women who have EVER been complimented me, been affectionate, talked for longer than five minutes, or showed interest in me are older. Last semester I was getting help at uni with a normie resume, and the woman and I were talking and we laughed about something, and she put her hand on my arm (it was a small table). Young women just don't do that.
>>
Because we don't want to be beta orbiters to a girl with a shit personality
>>
>>24583661
You have to understand young girls are exactly that: young. They're just childish and immature.

Fuck those boring young bitches who want to play games with you. Go meet a girl who has half a brain.
>>
guys have other guys for pure friendship, we call eachother bros for a reason. vag or bust
>>
Your average, baseline guy is so a so much better friend than your average woman it's not even funky, i actually pity women for having women as friends. They're terrible.
>>
>>24583661
Anon, you sound like me, im 20 and ive only had sex with women older than 27.
>tfw i dated a 35 year old
>tfw i am best friends with a 31 year old that lets me nut in her everytime we catch up
This is just a small sample. I lost my virginity to a 28 year old woman who just connected with me. I find older women better looking and incredibly sexy. Also the dating and hooking culture is different with these women, you need to actually engage them in conversation, show boldness and courage to grab their waists when you get her to dance with you. Im only 20 anon and ive never been interested in 20 year old girls.
I hope to marry a woman 5-15 years older than me
>>
>>24581770
why would i buy a cow when it's not even going to give me milk?
>>
>>24583919
The shortest answer is the best answer
Well put
>>
>>24583919
but that's sexist
>>
maybe because women are boring as fuck and only cares about garbage like "netflix and chill", starbucks and makeup
>>
>>24582954
>If he's attracted to you, being "friends" is an insult to his entire mind and spirit. He'd have to lower himself to a masochistic dickless peasant and step on his ego and inner desires to allow just a simple friendship. Most men don't enjoy that, so they say: "Fuck you, it's not gonna happen." and they leave.

I think this anon put it pretty eloquently. I'm not interested in being friends with women I'm attracted to because I'm going to have to watch as you give the object of my desires to other men. Simply put, I am "kucking" myself by agreeing to be only platonic friends with you. Much in the same way you aren't obligated to give me your vagina I am not obligated to give you my friendship.

If that makes me a shitty person in your eyes so be it.
>>
>>24583661
Don't forget: They are also from a different generation. Women were more traditional back then.
>>
>>24583057
>tfw no gf to cosplay for me
i'm getting closer to suicide every day

i'm going to assume the girl in that picture knows what she is cosplaying as so there is a 100% chance that she got completely destroyed by chad that same day
>>
>>24581770
>tfw female friend, just want to be friends with her
>every time she gets really drunk she tries to sleep with me
>>
>>24581770
ANYONE HAVE THAT SCREENCAP OF SOME GUY TALKING ABOUT HIS FAT FRIEND?

ANYWAY, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THERE, ROASTY
>>
>>24584295
its already posted
>>
>>24584137
what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't take advantage of this?

the one and only time i ever had a chance to lose my virginity was when i got way too drunk at my friends house (the girl i orbited for 3 years) i had to stay the night as i was too drunk to safely get home
as fortune would have it she herself got too drunk. i slept in the spare room and woke up at about 3 in the morning to find her crawling into the bed with me and she started feeling me up (above the clothes unfortunately) and i was too beta to do anything. she eventually got bored and went back to her own bed

that was the one and only time i have ever had even a remote chance at losing my virginity. since then she got knocked up and i cut all contact with her
>>
>>24584331
>what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't take advantage of this?
got a gf already
>>
>>24584404
soccer has a goal keeper but it doesn't stop the opposition from scoring
>>
Unattractive girls make pretty good friends.
>had to actually cultivate a personality and interests as things weren't handed to them for being pretty
>no risk of being a stammering beta fuckstick around them because lol 2/10
>can help you out with women worth pursuing

I've got a few friends like that. They're cool chicks, but the dickening ain't never gonna happen even when they want it.
>>
>>24583919
Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?
>>
Because men in the past who were amenable to the circumstance did not pass on their genes.
>>
>>24581770

Because modern women don't have anything other to offer than sex. What else do you have?
Women aren't warm anymore, they are not funny, they are terribly politically correct like the modern inquisition, they have a shit taste in everything, they are not warm, not empathic, not helpful, they are not feminine anymore...

So sex is all you are good for these days.
>>
>>24581770
Listen up roastie. Youre not funny or interesting. Why would a guy want to be legit friends with a literally narcistic retard. You want to be friends with men because men are funny, interesting, passionate and strong. Women on the other hand are dull autists whos only quality is a roastie between their legs.
>>
File: 1434986914976.jpg (18 KB, 303x340) Image search: [Google]
1434986914976.jpg
18 KB, 303x340
Because it's hard-fucking wired into us. We're biologically forced to want to fuck every semi-attractive girl we see. If it bothers you so much, hang out with girls.

>b-but girls are bitches!

I'm glad you realise this, but then why don't you complain about the fact all girls are bitches and shitty friends rather than complain about men wanting to fuck you.

The thing is, women only want to be friends with men BECAUSE they want to fuck them, it makes them feel attractive and wanted. Only a few girls will admit this, but it's the sole reason. But they want you to want to fuck them in silence, if you make your desires known then suddenly it becomes and issue for her and she will have to treat you like some loser weirdo for doing what nature wants you to.
>>
>>24581770
Most of my friends are guys and no one ever propositioned anything like that. You probably look like someone who wants to have fun and therefore attract guys who also wants to have fun.
>>
>>24581770
>tfw friends with several women
>no real desire to be "friends with benefits" with them nor looking for a gf in them
>even if they were to admit having feelings for me and wanting to date, I'd decline as I wouldn't want to risk losing them as a friend
It helps that they have a likable personality, they (and I) were clear in the approach/intentions from the start, are likable people, and they have something to offer besides being a potential fuckhole.
>inb4 such women with likable personalities don't exist
Apparently they do. If it's an extremely rare thing, I guess I'm doing something right when looking for friendship-material personalities in women.

If every single man only wants to be FWBs with you, you either only encounter a certain type of men, or you're only attracting (and interested in) said certain type - either by your personality (or lack thereof), body language, or whatnot.

Use some introspection (assuming you have that ability, though odd you haven't used it yet if so) and consider other approaches to the issue rather than blindly assuming it's just the men's fault.
>Why do some men expect sex in a friendship?
At least you seem aware it's not every single man being like that, that's a good step forward.
Simply try and find those men who aren't like that. Have something to bond over as acquaintances/friends.
>>
File: 1446662874209.jpg (24 KB, 425x435) Image search: [Google]
1446662874209.jpg
24 KB, 425x435
>>24581991
>IF YOUR BOYFRIEND WEREN'T CURRENTLY FUCKING YOU, HE WOULDNT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAT ASS IETHER

The perfect ending sentence. It's like pottery.
>>
>>24582816
space and other science stuff is always fun to talk about.
>>
because if a man likes a woman then he wants to have sex with her
>>
>>24581770
I've found the best wing-man to be a 10/10 chick posing as my gf. I usually use my cousin, but after a few drinks I want to bang her tbqh senpai. When a woman sees a more attractive woman with something, the less attractive woman will want it. This is basis of the fashion industry.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.