[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/, are you successful? Or are you unsuccessful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
So /r9k/, are you successful? Or are you unsuccessful?
>>
File: sdksdkfs.jpg (190 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
sdksdkfs.jpg
190 KB, 668x960
>>24581559
>So /r9k/, are you successful? Or are you unsuccessful?

Apparently, both.
>>
>>24581559
>Successful people
>Forgive
>Compliment
>>
That picture is hypocritical as fuck.
>>
>>24581559
Depends on your definition of success. If by success you mean having a lot of money then no I fail. I don't give a fuck about that though, I'm happy.
>>
File: edfghjkl.png (297 KB, 451x285) Image search: [Google]
edfghjkl.png
297 KB, 451x285
>>24581559
I can't deal with that watermark 2bqh fampai
>>
>Read every day/Watch TV
Does the internet count? I don't watch TV, but I wish I watched more anime, but I need to get in the mood.

>Compliment/Criticize
I probably criticize more than compliment, but I don't do it too much anyways.

>Embrace/fear change
Things have been getting progressively shittier, so it's only natural I'm skeptical of change. I am looking forward to getting into a university so there's that.

>Forgive others/Hold a grudge
I'm generally pretty forgiving, as long as they're not repeat offenders.

>Talk about Ideas/People
I don't think I talk about people much and I generally like to talk about history/countries so I'd go with ideas here.

>Continuously learn/think they know it all
I haven't been learning that many new things, but I still learn a few here on 4chan and on the internet in general.

>Accept responsibility/blame others for their failures
I'm mostly responsible for my failures even if environmental causes are also involved.

>Have a sense of gratitude/entitlement
I'm pretty grateful when I get whatever I think I'm entitled to. I try not to ask for much though.

Set goals and develop life plans/Never set goals
I don't really set goals or have any concrete ambitions. I mean I'd like to get a degree and hopefully a graduate title, but I'm just taking things one step at a time.

Also
>Via 9gag.com
>>
>>24581559
realistically, these are all empty platitudes

you'd need to do things on both sides of the placard depending on which is more useful given the situation, you also need to do a whole lot more which this thing doesn't give much advice on
>>
>>24581559
that picture is bullshit, i never do any of those things
>>
>>24581559
neither as it seems desu
>>
File: 1448346133486.jpg (2 MB, 1324x1101) Image search: [Google]
1448346133486.jpg
2 MB, 1324x1101
Expanded version
>>
>>24582252
>knows nothing
>listens
>knows limits
>scorns indolence
>does it anyway
>is afraid
>entitled
>blames world for problems
>assumes the worst of everyone
now that's more like it
>>
File: 1433388644781.jpg (861 KB, 1763x2034) Image search: [Google]
1433388644781.jpg
861 KB, 1763x2034
>>24582252
More accurate version
Get to the gym, fags
>>
File: iiidddd.jpg (69 KB, 668x300) Image search: [Google]
iiidddd.jpg
69 KB, 668x300
Successful people
>High IQs

Unsuccessful People
>Low IQs

There you go, It's all fucking genetics. Life is roll of the cosmic dice. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die. All. Completely. Arbitrary
>>
File: 1448694061835.jpg (200 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
1448694061835.jpg
200 KB, 668x960
>>24581559
Fuck I am fucked.
>>
>>24582796
but i'm pretty sure i have a high iq and im not successful at all
i promise i'm not trying to brag at all, i really don't think im that smart
>>
>>24582796
your IQ doesn't matter shit unless it's under 90
>>
>>24582724
Best version.
/fit/ really is a fun place
>>
>>24582796
work harder faggot
>>
File: 1448694061835.jpg (172 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
1448694061835.jpg
172 KB, 668x960
still a loser
>>
I've tried a bit of everything but I'm still disgustingly unsuccessful and a complete joke.
I decided that I am not going to sleep until I become successful, been up for about 2 days now.
My chest is hurting from the energy drinks but I need to find out how to become successful no matter what it takes.
>>
>>24581559
You know who makes those posters? Unsuccessful people.
>>
>>24583230
adequate sleep will help you be successful idiot

set some productive goals and find a way to acheive them.
>>
>>24581559
this is all a lie
according to this i have done everything right and yet I am still forced down.

i am seriously thinking of killing myself. theres nothing i can do now.
>>
ENTITLEMENT
>>
>>24583230
>I am not going to sleep until I become successful
lack of sleep is counterproductive

if you were going to put a herculean effort into becoming successful you would be playing the long game, which means looking after your health
>>
>>24583271
Yeah, that is my problem.
I can't seem to sink my claws into anything concrete.
Every single step I have tried to take in a forward-moving positive direction has been shot down, crashed and burned.
That's why I'm 24 and still only make minimum wage.
I just sent out another 20 job applications today so I will see if I hit anything this time.
Nothing seems to work out for me though if I have to rely on other people because nobody believes in me in the same way that I believe in myself.
And all of my entrepreneurial efforts have always amounted to nothing because I'm shitty at just about everything and will only ever escape the bottom rung of society through sheer luck.
In any case, I am not sleeping until I at least get a phone call about a job that's over $15/hr.
I refuse to work another day of minimum wage.
>>
>>24583383
Also, in the high levels of effort I have been putting into attempting to be successful over the last couple of months, I have taken note of one thing.
To be successful, you must be ABSOLUTELY ruthless and crush anyone that stands in your way.
This has never really been my nature, but I understand now that ruthlessness and complete determination are an absolute necessity to escape the bottom of society.
I still feel like I need that opportunity to present itself though.
>>
>>24582796
>tested 135 IQ
>still dumb as shit, cant talk to people, no motivation

yeah nah desu senpai
>>
>>24583485
hey you're back senpai, welcome back to the dog house desu
>>
all of those fit to me someone tell me what is going to happen to me
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.