[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Note Feedback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1430689151332.png (721 KB, 602x609) Image search: [Google]
1430689151332.png
721 KB, 602x609
ITT Post your current suicide note to be critiqued and critique others. You can only an hero once, so might as well make sure your note says what you want to say.
>>
I've had this typed up for months now and I dont know when I plan on using it...

To whom it may concern,

It is with a heavy heart and an even heavier conscience that I write this. I know my actions may hurt the few left that care, but it is simply beyond my ability to continue this existence. Many may call it selfish, but I figure I owe it only to a myself to live a life of joy, and if I cannot, avoid a life of despair.
Everyday, I faced soul crushing loniless and depression. It may not seem like much, but I cannot live a life where it is my entire past, present, and future.
I feel as though my pain is too much for my friends and family to help me with anymore, and though I continue to struggle against it, I cannot endure it any longer.
To those who tried and failed to help, you are not to blame. It falls on me for my own happiness and no one owes it to me. The fact that I cannot even bring a genuine smile to another person's face, let alone my own, speaks volumes of my capabilities, or rather the lack there of.
The world owes a person nothing. Everything that they desire and long for, must be fought for. Despite wanting nothing more than basic happiness, I still fail to achieve it, leaving me with nothing more than worthless possessions and mind filled with the regrets of poor life decisions of the past. I cannot continue a life where I am too weak, too much of a coward and a push over, to obtain my one true desire.

I just wanted to make a change, and this is the only one im capable of.

Goodbye forever.
-signed Anon
>>
Y'all are fucking disgraceful, entitled little shits. If you're having a bad time then go the fuck outside. You have nothing to lose if you're already thinking about killing yourself, get the fuck out there and do ANYTHING and fucking EVERYTHING you have ever wanted to do. Fuck the consequences man.

You dumb fucking stupid idiot morons just get so cooped up in your autistic little systems that you don't realize you aren't in fucking chains.
>>
Is it edgy to not leave one? I always wanted it to be kind of ambiguous in the hopes that everyone would just blame themselves.
>>
>>24581711
its so cute when leddit shows up to motivate us into chads
>>
>>24581711
I have a good amount of friends. I go out every other weekend with them. I get invited out to a lot of things.

The thing is, none of it makes me happy. I have the freedom to do as I wish, but I don't really have wants. Is it so wrong to take yourself out of the game if you aren't happy with it?
>>
>>24581763
Mcfuckingkillyourself fucktard.

>>24581779
How much of an utter fucking snobby faggot do you have to be to look at the fucking universe and think "I'm too good for this shit" you pretentious fucking princess.
>>
>>24581711
why do people do this? is it to try and better their conscience? is it to ACTUALLY try and convince people not to kill themselves? not only that, but they always get soooooo offended that someone would dare think about killing themselves and absolutely can't comprehend why they don't just go outside and do shit, after all they have nothing to lose, right? god people like you are some of the most idiotic on the planet. just fuck off, some anon killing himself isn't going to affect you whatsoever so stop preaching this bullshit, misguided "advice"
>>
TAMAN SHUD
>>
>>24581331
I like yours can i use it?
all of it applies to me but I'm too tired to come up with my own.
>>
>>24581711
Pretty good note, 8/10 for use of irony
>>
>>24581816
is this bait? i really don't think any suicidal person ever thinks "i'm too good for this". it's not like it's a conscious decision to not be happy. it's not like people see the things they have and think "i deserve better and that's why i'm not happy" no, that's not how it fucking works, you retard. you've clearly never been suicidal, so please stop trying to act like you have a say in any matters regarding suicide, or think that you understand the thought process of a suicidal person
>>
>>24581819
Holy shit look at this condescending piece of fucking trash. You guys are sickening shitheaded morons, the worst part is you faggots cloud up my shitposting board with your whiny attention whore shit. If you wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already you fucking dipshit.

>>24581867
Jesus fucking christ you are literally too unoriginal to make your own fucking suicide note.

>>24581885
The thought process of a suicidal person is fucking brain dead static, retard.
>>
>>24581897
you come here and talk about how entitled everyone who wants to kill themselves are yet you complain about them ruining "your board" if you don't like the thread hide it, you cunt
>>
I'm not going to bother with a note. I'm going to be dead, and if I cared about what I left behind I wouldn't be leading.
>>
>>24581897
why does it offend you so much that someone would want to kill themselves? did someone you were close to kill themselves?
>>
>>24581922
Yeah I'll just hide every fucking thread one of you cock-gobblers makes every fucking day. That is a fucking brilliant idea that totally solves how much of a fucking cancer you fucking mongrels are.

>>24581943
The sheer re-fucking-tardation of you moronic fucks is a physical fucking offense to nature. It is a fucking miracle how you are able to fucking breathe through your mouth and talk out of your ass at the same time you fucking high school level pretend psychiatrist.
>>
I did everything I could and now it's time to go. Don't be sad :(
See you on down the line
>>
>>24582021
you still didn't explain why it offends you so much.
>>
do nothing, be nothing

r8
>>
I doubt any of you are truely suicidal.
>>
>>24582107
this
suicide notes are just for fucking attention so you can have someone "save" you before you "try" to kys.
>>
>>24582052
You dumb fucking faggots scream for attention fucking constantly but whenever you get it you act like you don't want it. If you had the slightest shred of self awareness you would fucking understand you self-centered cunt.

Look at these fuckholes right here >>24582046 >>24581733 if you pigfucking shitgoblins are passive aggressive attention whores to a fucking fault. I'd say to fucking kill yourselves but you shitfucks can't even get that right.
>>
I did it for the vine
>>
Better to burn out then fade away.
>>
>>24582139
but im not screaming for attention. i really don't want anyone to pay attention to me. as soon as anyone approaches me i start to panic. stop making generalizations, friend
>>
lol this nigga is salty as fuck.
>>
>>24582120
Lmao I could se it but what about the notes people write theb immediately after do krill themself
>>
>>24582167
Why are you fucking posting and responding then you fucking retard?

>>24582160
>>24582064
10/10 you're all giant fucking faggots. Too bad you're killing yourselves or you could be some of the greatest poets of our generation lm fucking ao.
>>
>>24582175
eh it happens but not that often.
mostly all i see is suicide notes but no suicide.
actual suicides normally occur without suicide notes.
>>
Dear family and friends,

The jig is up. The game is over. The ghost must give up the shell. I am defective. Too defective to live in this world. I'm not strong like the rest of you. I love you all dearly and can't stand to think of myself as becoming a burden on you as I know I would if I continued to live. Thus I have decided to end it all tonight. See you in the next world.
>>
File: image_34.jpg (107 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
image_34.jpg
107 KB, 600x754
Just one word
>dubs.

But really though I'd just kill myself already if I wasn't on suicide watch. No note out of fear I'd say something too edgy.
>>
>>24582267
Wow anon you are a fucking genius.
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>24582288
Fuck, you stole my dubble dubs
Those look real nice anon.
>>
The flesh burns and it bleeds.Yah hu when you close your eyes all you see is me . Time stops and life erased. No one can take my place. Volcanos erupting. Static in your head. Everyone's dying. Now there all dead. Judgment day is coming and you better stay clear. When the sky starts falling get a good look in the mirror. The flesh burns and it bleeds. We're all destined to die and no one can change anything. > SONG I'M WRITING FOR MY METAL BAND THAT'S THEY FIRST FEW LINES LMAO HERE YAH GO SUICIDE FAGS
>>
File: 1421081676646.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421081676646.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>24581252
NO FUNERAL
-Anon
>>
>>24582831
Wow that's actually not half bad
>>
>>24582831
Cool bro what's you bands name? Those are some sick lyrics
>>
>>24581852
underrated

nice anon
>>
>>24582831
Don't push me cause I have so much edge I'm not trying to lose my fags uhhauhhahaha
>>
JOHN CENT YOUR HERE!
>>
lol killed myself how randum :P
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.