[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons minor bf complaint thread? My boyfriend likes to gamble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 17
File: 14.jpg (321 KB, 1393x1903) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
321 KB, 1393x1903
Femanons minor bf complaint thread? My boyfriend likes to gamble too much and spent quite a bit of our money last weekend in Vegas. It wasn't enough to cause a huge probably but still. Penny slots and drinking, you better watch out. But I still love him, he loves my dog and I can see myself in a steady relationship for the first time in a long time.
>>
OP here. Whoops, meant to post this on reddit. Please ignore.
>>
>>24581227
Le reddit boogeyman XD.

>implying you don't use both
>>
Boyfriend refuses to eat:
-sushi
-sashmi
-medium rare steak

The thought of eating 'undercooked' steak and raw fish terrifies him. he thinks he'll get food poisoning if he eats them.
>>
File: 1425127452612.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1425127452612.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>tfw no bf
Feels pretty good desu
>>
my boyfriend always eats foods I hate and then wants to kiss right after. i don't want to tell him not to eat certain things, but then i can't kiss him after a meal. both are equally rude. help
>>
I'm a male and I'm lurking this thread with my penis out, prepared to swoop in and steal you from your soon to be kukked bfs just thought you should know
>>24581271
Not him but many of us literally hate reddit and would never post on it. Not even once. Including me.
>>
Boyfriend only makes $80k a year. mfw it's the same if we both made $40k. I'm not going to get a job - do better or gtfo
>>
Alright time to warm up
>>24581157
He wasn't even playing poker? Is he not a real man and doesn't know how to play poker? Penny slots are for women. I think you should get with a real man like me who gambles to win with his big superior brain that let me and my big superior penis and social skills win at poker.
>>24581292
He's afraid of animals that are already dead? Is he not a real man who gets a boner at the taste of blood in his steak? I think you should get with a real man who likes his steak as red and juicy as your pussy would be after 30 seconds around me smelling my pheromones.
>>
My boyfriend tries to be "Mr. Logic conquers all" and believes the world would be better if everyone didn't have emotions. To him, whenever he experiences emotion, it's a deep moment, but when everyone else experience emotions, they' are being illogical/hysterical. He doesn't think emotional decisions can be logical decisions.
>>
File: FuckThis.jpg (76 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
FuckThis.jpg
76 KB, 600x390
You know what my BF loves doing?
>Nothing
>Cuz I don't have one
>TFW
>>
>>24581409
Give him some mints. He shouldn't get offended by that.
>>
>>24581411
Virgin.
>>24581475
Troll.
>>24581157
>Not married
>Sharing finances

What do you expect you stupid female?
>>24581490
He's correct and unless he's being hypocritical and making decisions based on his emotions he is in the right.
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (28 KB, 576x584) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
28 KB, 576x584
>>24581157
>Penny slots
You're pissed off about him gambling at the penny slots? Is your boyfriend 70?

>Better watch out, or else hubby might go crazy and lose $5 at the penny slots.

I've gambled at tables where the minimum bet is $10 a hand. The penny slots are a pittance to me, you, your boyfriend, and anyone else who isn't out living on the streets.

How about you stop dwelling on how his harmless pastimes bother you and focus on a real issue, and if there is none, then be happy of that fact instead of nitpicking.
>>
I dislike how traditional my boyfriend is:

-Man has to ask out girl
-Man has to pay for every date
-Man must never cry or be sad unless their dog, wife or family dies
-Man must be able to handle liquor
-Man has to have the better job

It gets especially annoying because his family is pretty traditional too. They say I'm not allowed to talk to other guys without consulting boyfriend or family first. He tries to be all macho , but I don't care manliness. As long you work hard and stand up for yourself and those you love , I will respect you for that. We're all human. There is nothing wrong with being sad or upset sometimes.
>>
>tfw he asks me where i want to go

I DON'T CARE

YOU DECIDE

IT'S YOUR JOB YOU'RE THE MAN

JUST FUCKING PICK SOMETHING

>tfw he picks a shitty place i hate
>>
>>24581482
>taste of blood in his steak
You know the red liquid in meats isn't blood right?
>>
>>24581583
>They say I'm not allowed to talk to other guys without consulting boyfriend or family first
That's fucked up, what the hell kind of psycho muslim family are you getting involved with?
>>
>>24581553
He makes more money than me atm.

>>24581568
He bet more than the minimum though. He did play at the tables too. I guess I should be sorta glad because he had a $400 spending limit and kept it.
>>
>>24581568

>$10 a hand minimum.

So literally the lowest stakes tables in Las Vegas.
>>
>tfw no gf to complain about my eccentricities
>>
>>24581157
When you say "our money" do you mean his money?
>>
>>24581627
>sets terms
>gets pissed when terms are followed and rules followed

Women, everyone.
>>
it's less about my boyfriend and more about how people perceive my relationship with my boyfriend since I barely started seriously dating this year. He's my first boyfriend. People act all surprised when they see that he's tall, fit, has nice facial hair, has blue eyes, etc, etc. Since I'm the last of my friends to get a boyfriend, people expected my first boyfriend to be some average looking weirdo because people expected me to 'lower my standards' and date the next nice guy that talks to me. Now that I actually have a boyfriend, people assume that I must have had really high standards as if I was waiting for a 6'2" white guy to ask me out all these years. I don't have high standards. My first boyfriend just happens to be really hot and talented. I would have loved him just the same if he was just average looking. I didn't pick him because of his height. We just spent a lot of time together in college and enjoy working on music together.
>>
File: 4.1-Edwards.png (332 KB, 631x578) Image search: [Google]
4.1-Edwards.png
332 KB, 631x578
>>24581627
>makes more money
>only $400
>made a spending limit
>stuck to it
So what's the problem, anyway?
>>
>>24581583
Men don't get sad, we have been taught our entire lives not to be. We bottle it up, until your completely free flowing emotions annoy us too much and then we go ballistic
>>
>>24581626

His family is Asian. They don't really enforce the rules. I still talk to my guy friends. I still talk to my ex. I know he's traditional, but I try to get him to break out of the old ways.
>>
I wish i had a girlfriend to pick at my minor flaws
Feels bad man
>>
>>24581490
emotional decisions, by definition are not logical decisions
>>
>tfw no qt beta bf
>>
>>24581701

sometimes acting emotionally is the best logical decision to make.
>>
>>24581718
>tfw nobody's >tfw no qt beta bf
It'll never happen.
>>
File: Seven-Samurai.jpg (89 KB, 432x303) Image search: [Google]
Seven-Samurai.jpg
89 KB, 432x303
>>24581696
Are you a white piggu?
>>
>>24581696
>talk to my ex

Deal breaker, stop living in the past slut.
>>
>>24581732

Yes. I am a white woman dating an Asian man.
>>
File: 1447202486594s.jpg (6 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
1447202486594s.jpg
6 KB, 250x160
>>24581157
Fuck off back to facebook. Stop thinking you're welcome here, slut.
>>
>>24581696
Taking bets on how long it'll take for you to cheat and him/his family to disown you.

I'm gonna guess 2 months. 3 if things go exceptionally well.
>>
>>24581756

Break up with mutual. When we talk, we talk as friends. My ex is very mature about how our relationship ended. We don't flirt. We don't fuck. We don't kiss. I'm not calling him every week to ask him how things are. We mostly only talk to each other when we need something done or want to invite the other to a birthday or some other event.
>>
>>24581727
No it isn't. Shut the fuck up with your idiot thoughts.
>>
>>24581759
>dating a white woman ever

White women are garbage tier, I only date latinas and asians.

White bitches have no fucking loyalty.
>>
>>24581785
Unless you have kids together there is no reason for continued contact.
>>
>>24581809

I dated my boyfriend for 2 years and never cheated. I never cheated on any of my boyfriends. The temptation to cheat isn't even there. yes, I have hot guy friends, but I would never even imagine myself having sex with them while I am in a relationship.
>>
>>24581840
>while I am in a relationship
>>
he absolutely refuses to shave his face on a daily basis even though he has a $130 razor. he looks gross with stubble, it doesn't suit him at all.
>>
My boyfriend has matured over the years. But back when we dated back in highschool he almost lifted my shirt to show off my tits to his guy friend who never seen breasts before. I was very shy about my body back then and I got mad at him. I was quick enough to cover myself and he wasn't determined to go through with it when he saw that I was resisting. If it happened now, I wouldn't have been against it since I'm a lot more secure about my sexuality and body.
>>
>>24581889
Do you shave your pussy everyday?
>>
>>24581907
Prove it liar
>>
>>24581889

>"men" that refuse to shave their shameful facial hair due to wanting to feel manly

Men manage their facial hair. They don't just let it grow. If you can't have nice looking facial hair, then shave it all off.
>>
>>24581840
But that's the thing. Few women that cheat imagine themselves having sex with the person they cheat with. It's more of a spur-of-the-moment, letting emotions get in the way sort of thing.

Cheating for women is less "Oh I've been thinking about this guy for a while" and more "Oh, we had a fight and Chad made me feel special"
>>
>>24581936

I'd show them to my friend, not to strangers on the Internet. Guys on /r9k/ tend to do mean things to fembots that post pics.
>>
File: 1433911470521.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1433911470521.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>24581292
while raw fish is generally fine if you are eating undercooked red meat you are eating macroparasites that will grow inside you, die inside you and possibly be inside you the rest of your life because they might die in an organ that doesn't really have a system of getting rid of the corpse. And that's gross.

Cook your fucking red meat you animals. Saltwater fish is fine though, there ain't shit in there.
>>
>>24581729
I know, I'll never have a qt bf.
>>
>>24581911
yes i do, along with my legs/arms/thighs. i also get my eyebrows done on a weekly basis and have no facial hair.

body hair freaks me out, and i hold myself to very high standards. i wish he could take 45 seconds out of his day to shave his face.
>>
I'm not complaining about my boyfriend.

He refuses to eat me out because he says that my pussy doesn't smell good and tastes gross. I wash and scrub really good, but it'll only taste okay for a second for him before going back to being smelly. I have a bit of a yellowish color to my thick fluids. What can I do to have a normal smelling pussy? I shower almost everyday.
>>
File: CAM00129.jpg (45 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
CAM00129.jpg
45 KB, 480x502
Question for all the femanons
25 yo virgin here and girls don't even know i exist
Pic is me, am i ugly?, I must be.
>>
>>24581911

Shaving everyday isn't a good idea because it irritates the skin.
>>
>>24582023
Change your diet. Eat more fruits and stuff that smells/tastes sweet.
>>
>>24582023

Go to a obgyn. Douching would be a quick fix, but that's not healthy.
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37 KB, 599x384
>>24581982
Can't handle being reminded that you're a fucking animal? You don't have the metaphysical foundation to support being a smelly ape hanging around some guy because of instincts and pheromones? A little bit of body hair and you're having flashes of terrors of being a smelly, confused, oozing and dripping animal in a fucked up world?

grow up.
>>
>>24582032

you're not that bad looking. You look a bit chubby. Try working out a bit more and eating more healthy. You don't have to be buff, but just show that you're taking good care of your health and know how to eat healthy. If you're having anxiety issues, try bettering yourself by learning craft skills and getting involved with
>>
>>24582063
idk whats going on in this post but my bf looks like crap with his shitty facial hair and i want him to not look bad

am i in the wrong thread??
>>
>>24582023
fix your diet
>>
>>24582091
You're on the wrong website, whore.
>>
I don't like that my boyfriend donates money to Kickstarter, Patreon, Twitch, and those other donation sites. He's not donating so much that it's causing issues at home. I just think if that if he's going to donate to charity, he should donate it to the poor or sick. not just people that want to make videogames, art, and videos for youtube. I never say anything since it's his money.
>>
File: 1435696093482.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435696093482.png
12 KB, 500x500
>>24582091
Oh, nevermind you're not freaking out about body hair for dissonance reasons. You're just simple. Well, I guess that's better in a way, good job.
>>
>>24582091
Shaving every day is awful for your skin you dumb bitch.

Also hair density is more than 2x on your face that it is anywhere else.

He's not gonna fuck up his face for you.
>>
>>24582091
Ignore these bitter virgin losers. We're only here to bitch about minor things. Most of the losers here have major problems and will never find someone who will love them.
>>
>>24582081
Thanks for the feedback, I think i just have fat baby face I'm 6'3 185 but I do need to start working out..hobbies would be good I don't have any.
>>
>>24582137
Great job, you're dating a retard.
>>
>>24582091
fuck off cunt. i hope you are raped by a nigger
>>
>>24582137
It's his money bitch so you can shut the fuck up :^)
>>
File: 1442205872980.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1442205872980.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>24582137
He obviously has different priorities. I agree with his decision wholeheartedly, and there's nothing inherently wrong with choosing art over food aid. Donating resources to the poor isn't solving problems, it's literally allowing them to continue. It's keeping the problems alive and allowing them to have more babies than their area in the world can support without, well, more aid. Which makes more babies able to happen, which causes a larger problem. If you're really a humanitarian, fucking S.T.O.P. and start donating money to a guy who makes cool video games or something instead. Or, just stop giving a fuck, because there really is no good reason to give a fuck. You have to make one up.
>>
>hikke bf
>have no idea how I'm gonna support the both of us after I graduate uni because I'm a fucking inept moron
>>
>>24582032
You look like a standard Chad, good looking even by normie standards (unless your picture is deceptive due to low quality). It's probably your personality, if you're shy and spergy girls won't be interested.
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (215 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
215 KB, 1600x1066
i like rare steak and my grill bitches about muh beard ama
>>
lol I needed this thread

he keeps trying to talk to me about stuff I just don't care about or have an interest in. like yesterday he tried to ask me What do you think justice is? I just told him I don't think about that stuff and I don't really care. He does it ALL time and its starting to get annoying. One day I snapped at him and asked him why he even gives a shit about meaningless bs like that. He told me some bullshit about the examined life isn't worth living or some gay shit like that. I told him if he kept talking suicidal like that I'd break up with him...he just called me an idiot. how do I get him to stop talking about this hippie mumbo jumbo shit? I just want him for his dick and his money, not to hear his creepy ass ramblings. Might just break up tbqh.

thoughts?
>>
>>24582165
Go rot in a ditch you self righteous cunt
>>
>>24582224
I think you're a male posting obvious bait.
>>
>>24582220
Fellow man here
How do you eat with a beard without getting your stray hair in it?
>>
>>24582261
lol whatever virgin
>>
You whores have tumblr, facebook, twitter, instagram, literally any other fucking site to whine on and you choose to come here? Why?? I hope you all get chopped up in a meat grinder.
>>
Is this just a meme or are women actually coming here because they're "so unique and nerdy lol xd xd". Nobody want you here, you're all attention seeking whores.
Tits and time stamp or gtfo.
>>
File: 1436069404041.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436069404041.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>24582217
Oh fuck, that sounds like my situation
>she said it was fine with it and even wanted a house husband, but I still feel bad about it
>>
>>24582289
It's all in the motion of bringing food to face. Don't go straight line from plate to palate - curve away from the plate yhen to the mouth. Almost come in from above.
>>
>>24582217
You are enabling him.
My ex finally left me after 3 years of being a lazy piece of shit. I'm not a normie or anything now but I'm better.
I'm not saying to leave him just force him to step up.
>>
>>24582032
Did you take that pic with a potato in the dark?
>>
>>24582714
Pretty much
Shit cell phone cam and my room has a fan with one lightbulb (supposed to have 3) that's dying out.
>>
Why does this have 80+ replies?
>>
>>24582137
Why don't you fucking get a job you don't like so you can donate to charities that you find important?

fucking whore
>>
>>24582224
At least put some effort into trolling.

This is extremely lazy tier.

0/10 go get a mentor
>>
>>24582890
What kind of cellphone do you have? A jitterbug?
>>
>>24583222
LG tracfone leave me alone
>>
>>24583253
Sorry, I couldnt resist. If it makes you feel any better, I usually pick on people I like.
>>
>>24583358
Haha it's okay
I'm not bitter about my poverty status
>>
>>24583358
wait so this is some kind of kindergarten crush?
>>
File: 1387340803068.png (101 KB, 242x235) Image search: [Google]
1387340803068.png
101 KB, 242x235
>/r9k/ gf
>told each other our sappy likes and feels
>talked and agree on a lot of shit, even down to raising hypothetical children
>still can't completely get over the paranoia of eventually finding out she's fucking people behind my back
>now at the point where I'm faking enthusiasm when talking with her to avoid possibly bringing up my insecurity issues again
I feel bad, I don't want her to deal with this.
>>
>>24583576
She could do better and is waiting for a better guy while you support her for the time being. Or she is already fucking Chad while your still giving her beta bux
>>
>>24583575
Even if it was, I would never admit it.
>>
>>24583973
That's no fun.
>>
>>24584005
Oh its all the fun. Just dont post your picture anymore ( they are shit quality anyway ) because I am gonna save your pics like a right creeper.
>>
>>24584079
Haha keep the potato pic, it's yours my friend.
>>
>>24581963
Hahah whatever child, that's why literally every chef ever will tell you that the best way to have a steak is medium rare. We live in first world countries with proper sanitation. I think you're thinking of pork
>>
Femanons this does nothing but make men justifiably hate you more

You're stupid as fuck

Unless you were all trolls which wouldnt be surprising at all because its hard to imagine someone being as obtuse and unwilling to see things from another perspective as you cunts
>>
File: 1447863274790.jpg (315 KB, 1028x579) Image search: [Google]
1447863274790.jpg
315 KB, 1028x579
not a femanon but my boyfriend always forgets to close cabinets when he's done getting plates/bowls out.
>>
>>24581785
yeah, still no, slut
>>
>>24581785
lol the one time i hung out with my ex when we werent dating we ended up fucking in 15 minutes

and then she cried and we stopped

and then we did it again 3 hours later

and she cried again

what can i say, she grabbed my dick both times
>>
File: 1431759227761.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1431759227761.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>24581411
>tfw banned on several subreddits for normie and roastie name calling
>>
>>24582224
My thoughts are that this is bait and not tasty bait either.
>>
>>24581982
its his decision what he's doing because its HIS body and you should maybe learn to cope with that
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.