[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>american >work a literal mcjob at walmart >owe over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15
>american
>work a literal mcjob at walmart
>owe over $100,000 in hospital bills(no fault car accident last winter in the snow)
>345$ in bank
>1,700$ under my mattress
>never gunna pay it back
>mfw the juden call me and try to hassle me for money
>mfw they started threatening that they will get a court order to stipend, but I told them I'd just quit my job if they did
Who /NothingToLose/ here?
>>
>>24580996
Why didn't you have health insurance your dirty fucking mexican? We don't want you in this country. I your response is "I'm white" the. You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>24581974
>Why didn't you have health insurance your dirty fucking mexican?
Not even him but that shit is NOT affordable at minimum wage, and even if it was it wouldn't have covered all the costs.
>>
Bankruptcy.
>>
>>24582003
Where do you live?

I'm in Pennsylvania and get free insurance from my government. As long as I don't make over $300 a month profit, I'm good.
>>
>>24582003
>NOT affordable at minimum wage

Anyone who is not a retarded nigger should not be making minimum wage. I work 2 days a week at a shit jobI don't care about while I finish up college, and I still make over $10/hr because I'm not a retard.
>>
Didn't Walmart recently raise their starting pay to $9/hour? What are you even complaining about. Just throw the medical bills in the trash and eventually they'll stop sending them.
>>
>>24582053
>lol just make more money
No you're most definitely retarded.
>>
>>24582029

Well that's fucking retarded, so if you make 301/mnth you're magically able to afford health insurance? What a crock of shit. Health care isn't supposed to be a for-profit industry amerifats.
>>
File: venom.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
394 KB, 1920x1080
Men with nothing to lose are the most dangerous kind of men. You are more free than anyone, friend. You have the power to do anything. Grasp it.
>>
>>24582094
Anyone with half a brain can be promoted to a manager position at a shitty fast food place. People are just stupid. I'm 21 and made more in 4 months than people in their 40s who have been there for 10 years, because they have no motivation and behave like children
>>
>not getting health insurance
>not getting a huge car insurance settlement for your injuries
>not realizing this is how people get ahead
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>24582119

>Just make more money bro

Might as well just tell OP to take money out of his trustfund
>>
>>24582163
Again, if OP can't get a promotion at a shit tier job he should just end it, or seriously examine why he isn't reaching his career goals.
>>
https://youtu.be/Y_-1l_SlA7c
>>
>>24582099
let's not kid ourselves, you have less freedom because of whatever is responsible for you having nothing to lose
>>
>>24582097
So everyone should just get free things?
>>
>>24582097
>i work hard and earn thing

>OP whines and gets things for free

And that's how niggers happen
>>
>>24582196
that would be nice desu
>>
>>24582176
And if the boss at OP's job is already a competent worker who does his job? They aren't gonna replace him and promote OP.
>>
Here OP, let me help you

1. Ask your boss/supervisor for a performance review and real feedback on how to improve
2. Pick up shifts, stay late if they need you, etc.
3. Make an effort to learn new thing, skills, etc

The trick to more money at a wal-mart tier job is making yourself a valuable member of the team. The more you can do, the more you can be counted on for, the more valuable you are.

Are you interested in moving up the ladder? What are your goals?
>>
File: fuckumean.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
fuckumean.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>24582176

J U S T M A K E M O R E M O N E Y

JUST DO IT. IF YOU'RE POOR IT'S YOUR FAULT.

J
U
S
T

MAKE MONEY
>>
>>24582201
People who tell people they work hard don't work hard.

YOURE A HUGE FAGGOT!!!! REEEEEEE
>>
>>24580996
They will get a judgement on you if you don't have health insurance, chances are you wont have to pay all of it back. If any, source I'm a med student and my older brother is a lawyer.
>>
>>24582281
I worked hard enough to be given a supervisor position after 2 months on the job.

Didn't want it either, just told them I wanted more money.

I'm trying to help OP here

>>24582275
There are multiple levels. A place as big as a Walmart has multiple shift managers/department managers.
>>
>>24582097
If your state participates in the health care exchange, you can get a portion subsidized depending on how much you make. I don't know how Pennsylvania does it, but here in Michigan I get about 75% of my monthly premium covered by the subsidy while still working at a shitty job.
>>
>>24582196
All you tea party faggots should be shot into the sun
>>
>>24582373
>society should pay because I'm too lazy/stupid to take care of myself
>>
>>24582201

A sports car made of diamonds and your continued breathing aren't the same thing, amerifat.
>>
>>24582196
Free healthcare? Yes, at the very least all human beings should have the right to the things that they need to continue to exist. No one is talking about putting niggers into multi-million dollar mansions for sitting on their ass doing nothing.
>>
>>24582387
So, I should have to pay more taxes to keep a someone breathing who is obese, smoker, drug addict, etc?

No thanks. I'm not responsible for society's fuck ups.
>>
>>24582373
Make a Super Affordable Healthcare Act. That'll fix the industry. Obama didn't do it good enough.
>>
>>24582385
I am society, and I don't mind paying for myself and others to have access to healthcare. It's really not a burden at all.
>>
>>24580996
>owe over $100,000 in hospital bills(no fault car accident last winter in the snow)

I'm not American but I've worked in motor claims in the UK for over a decade. Why the fuck are you paying your own medical bills (lol btw) if the accident wasn't your fault?
>>
>>24582427
>at the very least all human beings should have the right to the things that they need to continue to exist

Lets say I make 75k/yr and I'm in good health, take care of myself, etc.

And we have a poor person, 20k/yr smokes, is overweight, frequent drug use

I would end up paying the same as that person if not more for services that they require due to their own poor choices.
>>
>>24580996
>>24581974
>>24582003
>>24582008

>living some place where its not illegal to not have health insurance

in my country you cant even live without health insurance

americans are so goddamn retarded, i bet you guys dont need to have car insurance too, because fuck logic, who needs insurance right? accidents never happen to me xddd
>>
File: 1301929060088.jpg (24 KB, 396x360) Image search: [Google]
1301929060088.jpg
24 KB, 396x360
Jesus christ.

>Wahhhhhhhh I work hard and I'm mad others get stuff for free

The quality of what others get for free is no where near the quality of what those who work for get. Life is nothing but choices. You choose to work and have nice things or you choose not to. Neither decision is right since all decisions are based on variables unique unto that individual. You never know the true extent as to why anyone is in the position they are in. Christ you guys are fucking dumb... and that's coming from a dumb person. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEH I HATE THIS BOARD. WHY DO I STILL COME ON HERE.
>>
>>24582486
Because freedom isn't free.
>>
>>24582486

no fault

I'm assuming he means he was driving in the snow and lost control and fucked up the car. It's technically his fault but he was the victim and assaulter so he can't exactly toss the blame anywhere
>>
>>24582479
>I don't mind paying for myself and others to have access to healthcare

That's all well and good. And there are some cases where I wouldn't mind. Like if someone were to get hurt and be out of work, that's not their fault and I would help them out.

It's when lazy faggots don't take care of themselves and expect society to pay for it that I'm against it.
>>
>>24582525
wow im so narcissistic and self aware i have figured everything out so make sure to check out my post - you
>>
>>24582553
you assumed risk by not having insurance. You can't just not pay and expect the same benefits as the rest of us
>>
I'm with you, OP. Also gonna probably lose my garbage job over my illness because I don't even give a fuck enough to go back.

I owe 38k in student loan debt, but my medical bills, which are probably near yours, will be forgiven because I'm so poor.

Hospitals can't do shit to get your money anyway. Eventually they'll write it off as uncollected or whatever and your credit score will just take a big ding. Only student loans can really ruin your life. How old are you, OP?
>>
>>24582555

There's always going to be a substantial portion of the population using the system as a free pass, it's your choice to focus on them and not all the good it does for the people who actually want to better themselves. The system is far from perfect and riddled with problems, but it's still better than having nothing, surely you don't want to cause death and suffering on a massive scale because of a few lazy faggots who are always going to find ways of gaming the system regardless?
>>
>>24582499
You already do that anyway with private insurance. If you're in good health you pay your premiums and the money you pay goes towards the treatment for other people. That's the way insurance works.

It's also more cost effective for people to get preventative care rather than wait until things devolve into a full-blown emergency.

Society also benefits more as a whole from having a healthy population.
>>
>>24582553
>no fault

No such thing unless you weren't in your car. If you lose control of your car then it's your fault.
>>
You realize you can take the kikes to the cleaners if they're threatening you right?
>>
>>24582658
Get a job with the state, your student loan debt will be erased.
>>
>>24582685
>surely you don't want to cause death and suffering on a massive scale because of a few lazy faggots who are always going to find ways of gaming the system regardless?

This isn't happening. I have single moms working for me for minimum wage who can afford healthcare for them and their kids. Anyone who doesn't have healthcare has planned poorly. And again, no one with half a brain should be working at minimum for very long, advancement is easy if you work hard and show some effort.

I'm sick and tired of assholes who constantly show up late, don't show up at all, constantly slack off, and then whine that they don't get paid enough
>>
>>24582707
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-fault_insurance
>>
>>24582706
>You already do that anyway with private insurance

People with higher risks pay more privately. And people with no money get nothing. As it should be.

For example-
>my boss hires a fat sheboon
>puts her in my department
>she doesn't show up for two weeks
>calls to ask if she's fired so she can get welfare

You want me to pay even MORE to help that lazy sack of shit? No fucking way, she's useless and can die in the streets
>>
>>24582588
damn someone sure triggers easy. Take your blood pressure meds baconneck and calm down.
>>
>>24582508
We are required to have car insurance to drive a car. Every stop by a police is started by "Can I see your license and proof of insurance".

Don't hate us so much without getting to know us first, yuropoor.
>>
>>24582685
Don't even bother; soon this thread will devolve into an armchair economist debate with a bunch of teenage ancaps talking about how people should suffer and die during downward market cycles and that moral hazard is the most terrible thing possible (after governments and poor people themselves, of course).

Someone on /pol/ was saying universal healthcare was the same thing as the slavery of doctors; because, you know, they can't choose to do anything else and doctors don't get paid in a universal system or anything. Also, opening a private practice is impossible because, while competition is paramount, having to compete with the gubbment is just unacceptable.
>>
>>24580996
>work shit job long hours low pay
>student loan debt will take an eternity
>realize the real life treadmill has begun
>want off mr bones wild ride
>have work in 5 hours havent slept
>JUST
>>
>>24582825
What's your degree in?

Read this
>>24582268
>>
>>24582196
OP doesn't smoke/do drugs/isn't overweight, he was in a no fault accident.

If some chad who makes 300k/year parties all night with sluts and alcohol and on the way home to his mansion drunkenly hits someone who makes 20k/year, we should leave the 20k/year guy to die or bury him in so much debt that he kills himself?
(See I can make up shitty hypothetical stories too)
>>
>>24582739
>advancement is easy if you work hard and show some effort

This is bullshit and you know it, you faggot.
>>
>>24580996
here's a quick fix
>join the military
you don't even have to choose a combat job, you'll be making WAY more money there than you will at walmart. It's worth it m8 lot's of benefits, you have to pay for almost nothing. You live for basically free. You sign on for 3 years after training, then they can call you for an additional 4. After that go to fucking Canada or something
>>
>>24582849
Meant to replyy to >>24582499
>>
>>24582867
Nah. Like I said, I was given a promotion to a supervisor position in under 2 months of working part time because I made myself valuable and brought new ideas to the business.

It's literally all about your attitude. If you go in with a bad "this job sucks" attitude, your supervisors will notice. Be the guy who goes above and beyond and it pays off.
>>
>>24582849
>If some chad who makes 300k/year parties all night with sluts and alcohol and on the way home to his mansion drunkenly hits someone who makes 20k/year, we should leave the 20k/year guy to die or bury him in so much debt that he kills himself?

thats clearly Chad's fault though. Chad would be paying.

All I'm saying is that I shouldn't have to pay for anyone but myself and my family
>>
>>24582908
You're doing it right, goyim.
>>
>>24582964
that's why I'm making more money than anyone in the company under 30 in my region.
>>
>>24582499

Now let's say you have some rare genetic illness that requires incredibly expensive treatment.

And then you have some poor person, who smokes, is overweight, and frequently does drugs, but has the good bodily makeup to resist serious problems until he's already on his deathbed, while you spend your 30s and 40s draining the insurance pool.

Why should we have to pay for your poor genetic makeup just because of your parents' poor choice to not abort you?

Oh, and let's say that the second person has some genetic predispositions to substance abuse and addiction, and is unable to get a decent job because he's mentally deficient as a result of mild brain damage.

You're still the bigger drag, though, so what makes you special? See where this all goes, faggot? Probably not, since you're a teenager and you've never had to deal with anything of substance and just repeat meme platitudes you read over on /pol/ about muh life choices.
>>
>>24582789
>As it should be.
If you want to look at it from an "I got mine, fuck you" point of view, we can. When poor people with no insurance go to the emergency room, taxpayers are the ones who end up footing the bill. It would substantially reduce costs if they had access to preventative care, which would reduce or even eliminate the need for a trip to the ER in the first place.

You seem to be ascribing to the outlook that everybody who has money is upright and worked hard for it and deserves everything they have and that everybody who is poor or struggling was just too lazy or too stupid to be rich. You keep making up these scenarios in which people who are too poor to afford insurance are just gorging themselves, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, ruining their bodies, all so they can leech free doctor's visits from the hard-working wealthy. Yes, there are people who treat their bodies like that. That isn't everybody, and that sort of behavior isn't determined based solely on the size of a paycheck or a bank account balance.

Tell me, where is the personal responsibility is in somebody who gets cancer? Where is the personal responsibility in somebody who gets hit by a car? You prefer someone not get a few hundred dollars worth of visit to a GP, and instead end up with a bill for thousands when they come to the ER with a heart attack that could have been prevented before it ever became an issue?
>>
>>24582991
desu if you're that fucked you should've been aborted.

And I plan on killing myself around 40, being old would suck for just the reasons you stated,
>>
>>24582908

Being promoted to supervisor really, really doesn't mean shit. You were just slightly less retarded than their other employees, so you get paid slightly more than them. If you were made an actual manager (Oh, right, that doesn't happen without a degree and a lengthy hiring places anywhere beyond small family-owned shit), that might be impressive.

Also, you didn't bring "new ideas" to the business, you simple-minded fuck. They knew you'd be willing to eat a lot of shit if necessary, and you apparently do.
>>
>>24583008
>people who are too poor to afford insurance

These people are that poor for a reason. If I can afford my own insurance so can they. They'd rather spend their money on unplanned children, booze and cigarettes. I know the type, they all work for me now.
>>
File: 1432000923633.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432000923633.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>24583027
>I plan on killing myself around 40

Good, I hope that's soon. One less faggot on the internet.
>>
>>24583060
My store did 15% higher sales than the previous year when I was first promoted. Because I took previous experiences and applied it to the current business.

You guys have the wrong attitude. Employers don't owe you shit. You have to earn it.

>Employess who constantly call out/don't show complain when they can't get days off that they want
>Employees who are always there easily get days off

You just gotta put a little effort into something for once. I try to hire robots on purpose to help you guys. The first one I hired actually just got into the Navy (his dream job for some reason).
>>
>>24583062

>board full of impoverished twenty-something NEETs
>"they'd rather spend their money on unplanned children, booze and cigarettes"

Do you even read what you type before posting?

Anyway, it's sort of a non-issue, since you can't be denied emergency treatment, and hospitals regularly write off bills they can't collect, if they don't already have programs for the poor and uninsured in the first place.

What's really fucked up is how hard insurance agencies work to deny you coverage and get out of paying for shit.
>>
>>24583097
>want people to accept responsibility
>I'm the faggot

Nah fuck off you liberal cocksucker. You're a burden on society
>>
>>24583131
That's because insurance companies are there to make a profit first and foremost. Collecting your premiums and then denying you coverage when you need it is good for business. What are you going to do, go to another insurance company? It's exactly the same.

Pre-existing conditions was the free market at work, too.
>>
>>24583125
>My store did 15% higher sales than the previous year when I was first promoted.

And I'm sure nothing in the environment could've accounted for that. It was all you and your incredible new way of thinking. It's not like markets change all the time or sales dip or spike or anything. I bet if you'd made it 16 percent by working harder, they would've made you CEO.

>employers don't owe you shit

What a fucking bootlicker. Kek it up, boy. Maybe you should patent your shelf-stocking system before someone else figures out how to sell things for a profit too.
>>
>>24580996
Why don't you just tell them you'll kill yourself if they call you again?
>>
>>24583163

Cumstains like >>24583162 think that this is a good thing, too.

He won't even have the balls to pull the trigger when he says, and I hope he gets most of his cancer treatment denied so he can see how wonderful chance is.

>hur, everything is a result of personal choices and responsibility

So sick of this fallacious bullshit thinking. Is anyone actually ignorant or stupid enough to believe that line?
>>
>>24583179
I have no doubt you will die alone you miserable fuck. Im not even on the other guys side but you are angry even by r9k standards...
>>
>>24582991
Funny. I screenshot the exact same thing
>>
>>24583125
>this is the kind of garbage interviewees actually spurt out of their mouths and recruitment gobbles it up like flies on shit
Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1396445216023.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1396445216023.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>24583213

Excuse me? I'm going to get a job at wal-mart and work super super hard and show them how to increase sales by offering a bottle of robotussin free to any shaky-handed pale kid that shows up at night to buy burritos and rubbing alcohol, spike their sales a million percent, and become the CFO within 3 months of hire.

I'll be super rich thanks to my choices, and I'll get like three wives probably, maybe four, which will all weep at my side as I die of cancer which I decided to pick up at the cancer store because I deserved it and I was getting too old to be valuable to society anymore.

I mean, if someone isn't making money for someone else actively, and they get sick, why should society help them? They chose to go get sick and not help out. Fucking ingrates.
>>
>>24583247

The kiniros are lucky; they are all rich and clearly have perfect genes. They will never get sick (aside from Japanese colds, which can be avoided by wearing a raincoat and a hood or carrying an umbrella), and they'll probably get sweet jobs because Karen's dad is so fucking rich and has a badass network.
>>
>>24582003
Obamacare
Duh

>>24582029
>>24581974
Why are people stupid enough to get insurance? You're basically paying a company to hold your money make profit with your money by doubling or tripling it and then using the original amount to cover whatever shit you pulled. Might as well pay for it yourself instead of making the Jews richer.

>>24582508
>illegal to not have insurance
There are literal fucking Jews in this thread
I've never been to the hospital before yet I'm expected to have health insurance? Oh right pay for absolutely nothing to happen to me. Fucking idiots
>>
>>24583301
Your incoherent ramblings.........
>>
>>24582268

Don't listen to this faggot.

Boomer detected.
>>
>>24580996
>american
>$23 in my bank account
>300,00 cash in my safe
Fuck a bank family
>>
>>24582883
>die for israel
thanks no thanks shlomo
>>
>>24582508
How can be illegal not to have health insurance? Do police stop people on the street to check their insurance papers? What a police state. What if you have no money to buy insurance in the first place?
>>
File: YEAHBABY.jpg (22 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
YEAHBABY.jpg
22 KB, 425x283
I stress enough worrying about dental costs, and my school insurance covers 60%. I couldn't imagine being American and having to worry about being able to afford getting sick. Everybody uses a hospital in their lives at some point, why not make it one unified organization, for the people?

Also fun fact of the day
>In 2004, Canada government-spending was $2,120 (in US dollars) per person on health care, while the United States government-spending $2,724.

Yes America, your government pays more per person than Canada, just to get keked even further by paying even more out of pocket. I'll bet the gap is even further now with Obama care. gg 'merica, play again.
>>
>>24583609
Anon, i know your an ameriburger but in other countries (almost all other first world countries) you dont have to buy health insurance. Its in your taxes.
>>
>>24583201
I hope it's a troll.
Any idiot can see Americans pay more for health insurance and get worse results than 39 other countries, all of which have nationalized health care.

The only defense after knowing this is that you hate poor people or taxes, which would cost you less than insurance fees.
>>
>>24580996
>no fault accident
>in the snow
So what I understand of the situation is, you're a Stacy-tier retard who doesn't understand how to drive in the snow but does so anyway, possibly putting bystanders' lives at risk by doing so, and you think you're the victim in this situation?

#triggered
>>
File: src_1369971805202.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
src_1369971805202.png
192 KB, 500x500
>hospital can charge a gorillion dollarinos because muh gov insurance
>hospitals themselves are hotbeds of corporate greed

why can't americans into healthcare
>>
>>24582811

Not all states require car insurance. Here in Michigan they sure do, but down in Wisconsin for example, they do not. Obviously you live in one of the former however.
>>
File: 1438129035990.jpg (72 KB, 660x612) Image search: [Google]
1438129035990.jpg
72 KB, 660x612
>>24582508
>living in a country without world class healthcare free at the point of need

I pity you all.
>>
>>24582149

Those sorts of settlements are under a third party's liability coverage. He said it was a no fault accident, so there would be no pay out under liability.

Try to keep up.

First party medical coverages on car insurance (PIP, medpay) do not include pain and suffering and usually have a very low limit and are reimbursement only.
>>
>make too much for Medicare
>make too little to buy insurance
>will get hit with a fine for it

Thanks Obama, really helping me out
>>
File: Feature_length.png (30 KB, 233x347) Image search: [Google]
Feature_length.png
30 KB, 233x347
>have medical bills
>they keep sending collection notices to my parents house since that's the address they have
>I don't live there anymore
>>
>>24580996
I thought this was a joke before reading the whole thing.

Are you not kidding?
Are Americans really just a meme?
>>
>>24586287
Anyone /canadia/?
>>
>>24582508
Europoors shouldn't speak
You guys will be under Sharia law soon enough
>>
>>24587399
I am and even here its preferable to have medical insurance. Prescriptions, semi private hospital accommodation. Also lots of scans and shit aren't covered by government insurance, and lots of medical items.
>>
>>24582097
>making $300/month
Lmao, I'm a full-time student and work part time, but even I make more than that
Stop being poor
>>
>>24580996
go hide in the mountains for a few years until everyone thinks you're dead and then start a new life with a new identity
>>
>>24582053
depends on where you live, you stupid nigger. i worked at a grocery store for 6 years while i worked through undergrad. i started off at like $7.15/hr and quit at $9.10/hr. no one makes $10/hr on a part time job in my area.
>>
>>24583480
It's actually illegal to not have insurance in the United States now because of Obongocare. If you don't get insurance, you have to pay a fine proportionate to your salary, and it's about as much as health insurance anyway.
>>
Walmart provides insurance you dumbasses.
>>
>>24587679
Sharia law is only bad if you're a female or like going out drinking and clubbing.
I say if normies want to be so progressive, let them live with their actions.
>>
The normos in this thread really need to fuck off and die
>>
>>24582180
This guy is hilarious. Why does everyone call him a kek? Is it just a meme because of the ck? Is it like Ben "gas the kikes" Garrison?
>>
>>24587815
What a load of horse shit. FUCK Obama. Can't do anything without making shit welfare tier. Of things were privatized people could live more freely. Fucking communist Marxist nigger.
>>
>>24584768
>corporate greed
no such thing, its called smart business practice, if its so easy to do just open your own hospital and charge better rates to get more customers
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.