[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is full of lonely, autistic guys. Why not just date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1447549008568.png (578 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447549008568.png
578 KB, 900x900
This board is full of lonely, autistic guys. Why not just date an autistic girl?
>>
I am not as autistic as your might think.
>>
>>24580814
>Why not just date an autistic girl?
same reason as any other girl
they've no interest in us either
>>
File: down syndrome girl on FG.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
down syndrome girl on FG.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
Because they are fucking gross.
>>
BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT CHAD!!!! GOD DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
do you think they grow on trees? even if so we can't reach them because they still see you as a subhuman unless you're 6'2 white chad
>>
>>24580814
Did it for four years. Wasn't bad.

I'm actively seeking out aspie girls now. My sperg does not mesh with normie girls.
>>
>>24580907
whys it gotta be white foool
>>
>>24580814
Back in high school i knew a cute autistic girl but She is a Stacy now. Fucking college man
>>
>>24580869

This.

They're also less common in nature. Like an albino
>>
>>24580907
>>24580898
This isn't necessarily true. I mean, obviously they're programmed to go for an alpha, but you legitimately do have a better shot if she's an aspie, too.

I don't know quite how to put this, but you just have to be an alpha sperg. Her being an aspie doesn't stop her from wanting Chad, but at the very least it might keep JUST being autistic from being something that automatically disqualifies you from chadhood.
>>
>>24580814
1. I've only been called meme autistic
2. Even they want the best kind of attractive dudes
Nothing about women just disqualifies them from NOT wanting a robot.
>>
>>24580814
Because it's just not that easy
>>
>>24581100
>meme autistic
explain
>>
>>24581654
Autism is a meme here. It's pretty much just another word for awkward loser, now.
>>
>>24581100
>trying to refute being autistic by claiming you've only been called "meme autistic"
pretty fucking autistic, man
>>
>2015
>Not having a GF who is basically Tomoko
Git gud
>>
I've got a great idea for a dating website...
>>
But I'm not autistic.
I was referred for an evaluation but I turned it down.
The prognosis was high functioning aspergers, which is probably true but I'd rather not have the label.
>>
>be autistic
>be 9 or 10
>new girl at school is also autistic
>good looking although slightly tomboyish
>she's super shy and I feel bad for her
>what do
>compliment her outfit
>we don't talk often but she gets a huge crush on me
>get curious and decide to "stop being her friend" to see how she would react (I was a retard)
>only lasted a day
>few months later, I learn from her friend that she liked me and was planning on telling me at the end of the year
>now that I know, she doesn't really hold back anymore
>she becomes more affectionate, compliments me often
>can't make up my mind about her, not sure if I like her back
>this goes on for three years until I move away and we lose contact
>apparently she attempted suicide after that
>fast forward 6 years, we're both 18
>she adds me on fb
>we talk, her social skills have gotten better and I'm still awkward
>she's practically a normie
>we awkwardly flirt from time to time
>slept over at her house once or twice, she fell asleep cuddling me as we were watching movies
>never make a move, she gets a bf a few weeks later
>realize why I never really liked her: she has a short temper, she's self-centered and is immature in general
>also realize she doesn't really give a shit about me anymore, she just likes the attention I give her
>call her out on it, she blocks me on fb

Can't really blame her for not caring about me, I'm boring as fuck
>>
>>24582437
if you can't score with someone who can't read emotions well, you're shit out of luck.

I just don't try. Like with everything.
>>
>>24580927
shut up coon. Go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
>>24581100

What's so attractive about cynical, neurotic, emotional men with sexually submissive fantasies and issues w/ the opposite sex?
>>
>>24582566
I never tried to "score" with her
>>
All women are terrible people regardless of what diseases they have
>>
>>24580814
they don't want
>>
They're ugly, I'm not. I choose to not be a part of this fucked up and completely unwinnable game that says because I'm an average male, I don't get laid (unless I settle with the diseased and deformed).
>>
>>24580814
they have friends and more social value and aren't interested in dating down.
>>
>>24580814
they don't want autistic guys

there was a tv show where two autists where put on a date and she ended up saying lets just be friends or something
>>
>>24582712
We're mysterious?
>>
>>24580814
The world is full of poor people. Why don't they just start an economy where their not poor.
>>
>>24582712
It probably means you are also very genuine and sweet.
>>
autistic girls > daddy issues nightmare women
>>
because all grills want chad and nothing less
>>
File: 930.jpg (97 KB, 950x700) Image search: [Google]
930.jpg
97 KB, 950x700
>>24580869
>>24582772
Technically this
>>
File: 1375272481601.jpg (23 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
1375272481601.jpg
23 KB, 479x358
>>24582712
What? I never said robots were attractive? I said just because a girl is autistic or something doesn't mean robots automatically have a better shot. They can want actually attractive people "chads," like any other girl.
>>
File: joelle.jpg (43 KB, 518x504) Image search: [Google]
joelle.jpg
43 KB, 518x504
>>24582437
pic is her (11 or 12 years old at the time)
>>
>>24580814
They'll never approach the girls and the girls will never approach them because they're too autistic
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.