[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is super sad? Get in here and let it all out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ............jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
............jpg
4 KB, 275x183
Who here is super sad?
Get in here and let it all out.
>>
I've convinced myself I'm bi polar. I feel fine now, but I could feel suicidal out of no where within the next hour. The other times I can't help but have a smile on my face.

I'll be sad with you anon. What's bother you bud?
>>
>>24580847
Depressed but can never sleep and I cant stop thinking about suicide every day, Every once in a while I'll get inspiration to keep living but the feeling goes away pretty quick I basically do the same thing every day and I have no friends but you guys.
>>
File: 1447045147334.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447045147334.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
I can't get over this girl I dated in the summer.
Why would we talk about cooking together, all of the sex we're going to have, how she'll come visit me at school, if she didn't mean any of it.
Why would she sit on my lap and kiss me, lick my precum through my underwear, tell me I'm a good fuck if she was just going to abandon me and say she can't date someone who's an hour's drive away.
Why do I lie to myself and say I can fix it when it's clear she has no more interest. Why do I still message her when I know she doesn't give a fuck. Why did I think I was allowed to love someone and feel something good for once.
>>
>>24580930
I don't how or why people can be so brutal sometimes i think they get a sick pleasure out of it.

I still dream about and think about a girl i briefly dated, Had a very vivid dream about her the other day and when i woke up i started crying.
I wish i could give you words to make you feel better mate.
>>
File: 1643210445.jpg (96 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
1643210445.jpg
96 KB, 418x418
I know exactly what I have to do to actually survive in life but I always get too suicidal and depressed to do anything to fix my situation
>>
My sadness died and became desperation.

I wake up every day hoping something actually interesting will happen, and it almost never does.

Gone to school and haven't gone
Worked and haven't worked
Fucked chicks, long dry-spouts
Been smart, been on heavy antipsychotics
Fuck up your life
Put it back together
Have a 3some
Mad drugs, long sobriety
Skydive, scuba, mountainbike....
Give back to community, volunteer
Tweens beg me to let them watch me shit on Omegle
Fuck it you get the pattern, it doesn't matter what you do (what I've done)

Anyway, I've tried the routes, done "crazy shit" and locked myself away from the crazy shit. Either way, my day to day life just feels boring, even when I let shit slide until it hits the fan, it's always predictable.

I long for the day something actually unexpected/abnormal happens. I want to be surprised by life, but I'm stuck as a meat sack on Earth until I die, regardless of my luck and circumstances. Fucking short stick of existence. I can't find anything that actually feels worth doing.

tfw happiest sitting in padded white cell
>>
>>24582593
>Tweens beg me to let them watch me shit on Omegle
This sounds so familiar for some fucked up reason.
Were you ever part of a horror movie livestream group? It was mainly faggots from /soc/, I think it died a couple years ago or something.
Either way one of the dudes shit on cam for... well, shits and giggles.
that u?
>>
i've started crossing streets on red lights without looking hoping a bus will broadside me or something
>>
>>24583265
I don't think so, I've never been part of a livestream group. Basically I used to make it a game with myself to try and incept them into coming up with the idea themselves. What started as a random trip to chatroulette like 5 years ago turned into a serious addiction to corrupting people. The corruption became my fetish. I'm glad it's gone. Almost broke my dick during some 18 hour masturbation sessions.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.