[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels thread? I'll start: >tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 28
File: wojak weeps.png (17 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak weeps.png
17 KB, 645x773
Obscure feels thread? I'll start:

>tfw no gf
>>
File: tumblr_murju3ddbg1skznjmo1_1280.jpg (107 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_murju3ddbg1skznjmo1_1280.jpg
107 KB, 595x595
>tfw no dirty junkie gf who accepts me and loves me for who I really am
>>
>tfw depressed
>>
>tfw your friends are getting tired of your alcoholism but you're really pathetically crying for help because you think they have some solution to your problems that they've been withholding from you but realistically they don't care and no one has time for that shit
>>
>>24580721
>obscure
>tfw no gf
Good job op
>>
>tfw no large garage or quonset filled with automobiles sorted by their subtler aesthetic qualities in a manner not readily comprehensible to normies or women
aka
>tfw no autism fortress with shitboxes in it
>>
>tfw you fall in love with your best friends girlfriend.
>>
>tfw your gf is too autistic to talk to you irl so you communicate almost exclusively through skype
>>
>tfw no cummies from mommy
>>
>>24581017
>tfw your best friend dates your oneitis
>>
>tfw will never be able to fold myself like a contortionist and fit in a suitcase
>>
end my life bruh desu
>>
>just 3 more weeks till I get enough money to complete my psychedelic drug collection

I can already taste the mescaline in my mouth
>>
>tfw fast internet means 1MB per second
>>
tfw you don't know exactly why you're down
>>
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw no social life
>tfw living a small shit stain town in TX
>tfw a prisoner of my mind
>tfw i secretly want to die
>>
>tfw your friend group since pretty much as long as you've had friends is getting too weird and sexual for you
>tfw you're too weird for a normie friend group
I'm hoping going to college the end of this school year will maybe fix this, but if not, I have no clue what I'll do
>>
>tfw you do not have the power to control the elements
>>
>tfw thoughts about my hands and feet being too small have become so pervasive that i think about it every single day of my life
>>
>tfw lock yourself out of your own house.
>>
>>24580721
>tfw no friends
>tfw someone you considered a friend betrayed you like the little cunt bitch she is
>tfw murder
>>
>>24581183
FUCKING THIS god damm
>>
File: 1444688260964.jpg (833 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444688260964.jpg
833 KB, 800x1200
>tfw you have made peace with the fact that you will never experience the love of another human being

I mean, at least I have my mom
I tell her I love her and kiss her on the lips
that still counts, right?
>>
>tfw I will never be god
>>
>>24580721
i will never be brilliant. i will never be beautiful enough to inspire poetry or ballads. No man would die for me. no one will ever love me. I will never be transcendental in anything i do. i will live an average life and i will die average.
>>
>>24581017
and she used to be mine
>>
>>24581309
>No man would die for me.
Are are you a grill?
>>
>>24581349
ya, hence the poetry thing, girl don't usually write poems about guys. I made a shrine of a guy once he didnt lk it though, sucks because i spent months collecting those toe nail clippings
>>
I feel sorry for all you robots. Get off 4chan. Maybe stop complaining about your life on the Internet and things will change.
>>
>>24581376
>I made a shrine of a guy once he didnt lk it though, sucks because i spent months collecting those toe nail clippings
Absolute wew lass
>>
>tfw no companion
>>
>>24581017
>mfw i actually get her :)
>>
>>24581473
i eventually just baked them into a cake and ate them... can't dwell on the past
>>
File: Aquinas.jpg (483 KB, 1152x1600) Image search: [Google]
Aquinas.jpg
483 KB, 1152x1600
>tfw no posthumous beatification
>>
>tfw a sexually-confused transvestite, whom of which wants his butt devastated by anonymous image-board calls you insecure and claims to be infinitely more sexually active than you, sends you a meme and stops responding to you in another thread
life is good
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (17 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
17 KB, 500x300
>tfw you had no fucking clue what autism even was prior to a few months ago
>tfw you posted in a feels thread and an anon pointed out that you legitimately, sincerely might be autistic based on it
>tfw you research autism and it reads like a fucking checklist for your life
>tfw it fucking hits you

>tfw growing up "bright" and "gifted" is suddenly cast in a new light
>tfw being "special" is cast in a new light
>tfw you think back on every cringey moment in your life and it's cast in a new light
>tfw you think back to how all your friends growing up were "quirky" or "weird" and how you sought them out based on traits that also read like a symptom checklist
>tfw you remember how your conversations were basically taking turns monologuing at each other about vidya and trivia

>tfw you think about how nicely certain people treat you
>tfw it dawns on you that, by default, other adults and peers treat you like a child
>tfw you just thought people were being really nice
>tfw it dawns on you that the ones who seem to get you the most have all worked with special needs kids
>tfw you think back on all the teachers and professors who took you under their wing and all the special treatment you got and all the times you were allowed to get class credit by alternative means

>tfw you managed to turn 22 without ver realizing it
>tfw nobody fucking told you
>tfw people have even pointed out the bouncy walk and the stimming to you and you just responded obliviously
>tfw you must be fucking stupid in order for everyone to know but you

>tfw talking to somebody about a clearly autistic kid in your class, say you don't give a fuck because he's a good guy
>tfw person you're talking to mentions that he has Asperger's and you say, for the first time to anybody, that you think you might too
>"I could tell."
>tfw it's apparently that fucking obvious

>tfw you've always wondered if maybe you were just retarded and people were being really nice, and now you've got fucking confirmation
>>
File: 1441960175200.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
1441960175200.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>24581557
At least you have good hindsight perspective anon.
Maybe you'll make it some day.
>>
>>24581519
Interesting. Please tell me more
>>
>>24581535
Sainthood is honestly something you could shoot for. I mean, you'd need a few miracles, but it's at least a cool goal.

>>24581519
What the fuck?
>>
>>24581646
>>24581657
you haven't ever loved someone soo much you wanted to consume them?
>>
>>24581418
Tried that. Didn't change.
>>
>>24581676
No, not really. Consume them entirely or just their waste? Would you eat his poo?
>>
>tfw ugly, stupid and weak
>>
>>24580721
> tfw I live as a third dimensional being when I believe in higher dimensional beings.
>>
>tfw no matter what you do there will always be someone who can do it way better than you
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 720x720
>tfw four time divorced ex-jailbird ex-alchohic abusive dad thinks he's doing you a favor by visiting you when you have a chronic illness and need his financial help, but he just sits and looks bored and waits for yo to ask him questions about himself

Why are so many parents so mean?
>>
>>24581761
Because despite the way that a child's mind inflates them, parents are just people.
>>
>>24581782
I know, I sometimes have a hard time accepting that there are so many self centered hateful/arrogant people, and most of them have kids
>>
>>24581715
I hope you do one day. No silly, no one actually likes scat. I have pieces of his skin, scabs, hair, nails, some of his baby teeth, things he's used.
Consuming their waste is in essence consuming them entirely
>>
>>24581017
tfw you get her and your best friends leaves
>>
>>24581792
It bothers me, too. But again, parents are just people. And people in general are deeply flawed.

At least you're not dumb enough to think that parenthood exempts somebody's actions from being questionable. Lots of people are.

>>24581585
Sperganon here. Was that reply meant for me?

>>24581901
Holy fuck.
>>
>>24581917
Most parents I've known aren't even good parents. They could be putting more effort into their kids, watching out for their kids, helping their kids, training their kids to learn skills.

They usually just send them to school and are slightly annoyed when they come back home. Stop having kids if you don't want to make your kid the best person they can be.

And then, so many parents are just straight out fucked in the head. And that's an entirely different story. Why do crazy people have kids.
>>
>>24581917
don't holy fuck me
what illness do you have, i'm a healer
>>
>>24582010
This is the reason I'll probably never have kids. Oh how I would love raising a child and have my own family. How I would love to watch it grow up to be successful and happy in life but I can't because I know I would be a shit-tier father. I would probably ignore it and mistreat it. I would be a terrible father.
>>
File: 1448686504019.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448686504019.gif
471 KB, 300x300
>>24581564
Another one huh?
>>
>>24582010
Crazy people have kids because we're gigantic colonies of highly specialized bacteria as hell-bent on reproducing as the ones in a petri dish full of food. An animal's genetic prerogative to reproduce doesn't have the end of producing moral creatures (although I'd argue that doing so would be advantageous in the long-term, but that's another story). Crazy doesn't stop people from fucking, and from a purely natural point of view, even saying that savage behavior is "crazy" is pointless. We'd judge insect behavior to be "crazy" if humans acted it out, but it clearly has the effect of insects continuing to exist and multiply.

In any case, I think part of the problem is that we're social creatures whose success largely depends upon bonding and communicating and being together, and we're not particularly well-adapted to abandoning our young for 18 hours a day to work in a high-stress environment while they alternate between gilded cages and sedentary stimulation.

>>24582031
SPD, depression, OCD, and chronic bronchitis, to start.

>>24582238
You, too? Tell me your story and how I should deal with this.
>>
>>24582888
I don't know you and your repeating digits.
>>
>>24581564
like an autismo Truman show, interesting
>>
>you will never be a fascinating, minor, analytic philosopher
>you will never be a cool, mysterious expatriate in Europe or Japan after some major incident occurs
>you will never become best friends with your roommate who is a lanky, witty, womanizing Brit
>you will never create a genuinely interesting website with its own culture and history
>>
File: tfwnye.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
tfwnye.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>tfw you dont have a feel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexithymia
>>
File: sop.jpg (111 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
sop.jpg
111 KB, 960x640
>>24583368
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexithymia
Delete this reply and yourself.
Delete your life.
>>
>>24580721
>tfw when share no interests with anyone in my area other than drugs

>tfw brother thinks the same way as me and I really connect with him on an intellectual level, but he's an asshole that thinks he's above everyone
>>
File: mfwbenis.png (524 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
mfwbenis.png
524 KB, 595x842
>>24583421

is there a problem friend?
>>
File: 1448453817348.jpg (19 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1448453817348.jpg
19 KB, 460x345
>>24583443
>>24583443
>is there a problem friend?
>>24583443
>>24583443
>>24583443
>>24583443

Yes.
>>
File: mfwharrison.jpg (5 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
mfwharrison.jpg
5 KB, 303x276
>>24583469

not an original comment1
>>
>>24581074
how is that a feel, thats amazing
>>
>>24583495
Tell me, what percent is 4 out of 153?
>>
>tfw you will never be launched into the highest echelons of power by your secret fraternal order

>tfw you will never best in opponent in a public debate and be showered by the applause and cheers of adoration as your quick witted, graceful, poetic oratory strikes a chord with the audience.

>tfw you will never unearth buried treasure

>tfw you will never write a timeless novel

>tfw you will never be a patriarch of a small town. A wise, respected and beloved symbol of a tight-knit community.
>>
>>24581728
>Yes, but if you know that you are you can take care of yourself.
>>
>you'll never fully leave society
>>
>you'll never create a well-known, useful open-source software project
>>
>tfw sober
>>
>>24580788
>tfw someone forces their normie problems on you that you cannot comprehend because you have never suffered from addiction
Join a support group for this, you can't expect your friends to know what to do.
>>
>tfw you are worth millions and not allowed to have any problems in the eyes of your peers
>>
>>24583536

Sometimes the flame wars go full retard and it's like people are typing nonsense phrases as a theater 101 exercise
>>
>>24584063
>flame wars
? I looked it up.
>>
File: patrice.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
patrice.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>tfw you will never be a comedian in New York City in the late 90s and early 2000s and be a regular on the Opie and Anthony show and Tough Crowd
>>
File: 1448575958891.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1448575958891.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>tfw this pic is my life
>wake up
>go on computer
>think about how much i hate my life
>go to sleep

no friends, no social life, no gf in my life, no life
>>
>>24580721
Legitimately obscure feels here (by /r9k/ standards, at least).

>tfw internal struggle because love long-term gf but intensely attracted to someone else
>tfw you know you'll never cheat on gf
>tfw you'll never be romantically involved with anybody else
>tfw could have been a chad fucking sloots but decided that love was worth giving that up
>>
>tfw you're straight but you've fallen in love or dated a girl or had sex or kissed a girl or oh god I'm so lonely
>>
>>24581564
>peers were calling me weird/different ever since like elementary school
>didn't pay much attention to it, thought that I just have a bit introverted personality and was a bit unlucky with friendships
>peers in HS started to say to me that I behave like an assburger
>shrugged it off, thinking that it's just some similarities that don't have to mean much and it's just a concidence
>once I grew up and stopped being so oblivious everything, I realized that I share like 80% of traits with assburgers
>to this day I am still curious about how many people suspected without saying a thing
>still wonder whether my parent/relatives had any clue
>not diagnosed with anything yet
>>
>>24582888
Thanks for the autistic monologue, I'm going to adapt it for dialogue in a film.
>>
>>24584153
fuck dude I feel ya

th minute I start seeing someone I realize at least two other women are probably interested in me, one of them is probably dtf. On top of that the person I'm seeing doesn't escalate the relationship at all, so I'm stuck casually dating someone while opportunities pass me by. gg
>>
File: macallan-gold.jpg (68 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
macallan-gold.jpg
68 KB, 650x650
>>24584261
I've had a girlfriend for 6 years. I'm going to propose to her on New Year's Eve.

I'm still lonely.

At least she's a great cook and genuinely loves me.

Still lonely.

I highly doubt I'd ever cheat on her, even if the perfect opportunity arose with some girl I was infatuated with at the time said perfect opportunity arose.

Lonely.

Polished of a bottle of this tonight in order to cope.
>>
>>24584472
hey bud at least you aren't lying in your cold bed alone having never fallen for a girl (let alone one who's interested in you)
>>
>tfw you will always be average and never do anything that takes actual skill or brainpower
>>
>>24584565
in a society that profits of one's self doubt liking yourself is an act of rebellion.

maybe that's 2edgy but I think it's pretty fucking relevant.
>>
>>24584434
It's not so much that I realize other women are interested in me, it's just that I realize that I've never made love to a woman other than my girlfriend and I doubt I ever will. It's an odd feeling. Part of me is proud that I'm able to remain loyal and invest myself fully in the woman I love, part of me is intensely disappointed that I'll never be able to love someone else the same way.

Sure, the whole down to fuck element is something, but I place a lot of value on loyalty. Which is what makes it so difficult for me; I can't fathom myself actually cheating on my girlfriend because I love her too much to do that to her, but I still want to experience other women.

I've been stewing about this for about 6 hours since I got off work and last saw my current infatuation. Younger woman, intelligent, attractive, potentially interested in me (blushes a fair amount when I'm talking with her, is genuinely interested in whatever crap I'm talking about). It's not so much that I don't see the signs for what they are, its more-so that I try to suppress recognition of them to keep myself from acting on them.

I mean, I'd love to have a relationship with this girl, but I can't because I'm committed to my girlfriend (also doesn't help that my current infatuation seems to have the same value towards loyalty that I do, making her both more attractive and unattainable).

Seems like I've always wanted what I can't have. I mean shit, I have a preference for small-breasted women because every girl I've ever had a relationship with has had big tits.
>>
File: 1447857429868.jpg (48 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1447857429868.jpg
48 KB, 370x359
>>24580721
>tfw in love with your brother's wife
>>
>>24581564
I think feel like I might be a fucking retard but all signs point to me being a normie.

Me:
>had friends growing up
>did okay in school
>had a one "girlfriend" in elementary school
>had two girlsfriends in highschool (but only had sex with one) so not sure if the other counts
>had a few "one night stands" since I finished highschool (I'm far from chad, just normal looking)
>got a degree
>did well at uni (except for a missing a couple of years due to just chilling out with my dad and friends)

Yet for some reason, that I can't explain at all. I feel like I'm a retard, a secret moron who's convinced everyone I'm normal/smart by learning "the rules."

>tfw seem like a normie but don't feel like one
>tfw can't truely embrace robot or normie identity.
>>
>>24584614
kill him.

murderblox
>>
>>24584746
You sound pretty normal, friendo. You're either very humble, have poor self-esteem, or you've taken to heart the media campaign to make everybody feel worthless because they're not rich and famous.
>>
>>24584614
youve got the same genes as him, that means you are equally likely to find a girl like her. trust me, theres thousands like here out there. get over your autism and find one. also break off most contact with your brother and her so its easier to get over it.

make something out of yourself, you have more chances then most of this board ever will
>>
File: e221214124.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
e221214124.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>24584801
>youve got the same genes as him
>that means you are equally likely to find a girl like he
are.. are you serious?
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x373
>tfw imnsonia
>tfw parents are getting too old,having financial and health problems
>tfw they are starting to realize I am an autistic fuckup
>tfw oneitis talked to me on Sunday now I can't get her out of my head
>will have to see her today
>tfw I will never get in relationship with her
>tfw I can't practice piano without getting butthurt that I am not good yet
>tfw in a shitty uni
>tfw zero motivation for uni
>tfw waiting for a weeb thing to ship
>tfw country is diving head-first into a pile of shit
>tfw future has a 99% chance of being shittier than now
>tfw will probably kill myself in a few years
>>
File: Berserk_v15_p120.png (484 KB, 1214x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v15_p120.png
484 KB, 1214x1800
>reading Berserk with proper scans this time
>not very sober
>eternally amazed at the scenes and art
>>
>>24584921
Oh,tfw the joys of not being plagued by the boat and having hope this can actually finish now.
>>
File: Berserk_v15_p136.png (480 KB, 1206x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v15_p136.png
480 KB, 1206x1800
>>24584939
I heard a new hiatus just began with the most recent chapter.
>waiting for translation
>>
>sex drive is rapidly decreasing
>haven't fapped in a month
>tfw you missed your sexual prime
>>
>>24584920
Germany or Sweden ?
this is an orignial comment now you stupid robot
>>
File: tumblr_m15i0kcDiz1qfsvizo1_400.png (118 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m15i0kcDiz1qfsvizo1_400.png
118 KB, 332x450
>dated a qt boy up until two weeks ago
>we watched animu together, he pet my head and browsed /r9k/ dick rate threads with me
>he dumped me over messenger because autist
>tfw he's now a self-proclaimed softboy

we still talk, but I've been drinking myself to sleep every day because I still think about how perfect it felt to browse through threads and play vidya together and cuddle up. I don't know if I'll ever find someone else that understands me on that fundamental degenerate level. he was almost-perfect, aside from the softboy facade.
>>
>>24585099
>>24585099
huehueland,Brazil
>>
File: 8F1XS.jpg (488 KB, 3000x1694) Image search: [Google]
8F1XS.jpg
488 KB, 3000x1694
>tfw being diagnosed with Aspeger's syndrome
>tfw being a 21 year old virgin
>tfw being only 5'8''

Other than that I'm quite happy
>>
>tfw I'm so terrible that women would rather get physically assaulted regularly than be with me
>>
>tfw my gf just left me
>>
>tfw no one to play vidya with
>tfw everyone who wants to play vidya with me tries to get to know me on a personal level which means that I will cut ties to the person
>playing vidya alone again
I wish people would just focus on playing the games with me and not trying to become friends. Fucking Americans especially have this issue, they have the need to get really personal the moment you do something with them.
>>
>>24581017
at least you have the ability to talk to your oneitis, I'm lucky if I get a glimpse at her.

Slowly moving on though, I only dream about her a little now.

Why would our brains betray us like this?
>>
>tfw you accidentally upload a pepe instead of a resume
>>
>tfw no depressed gf that likes The Smiths and Joy Division to call me at night and I tell her that everything will be alright
>>
File: 1448546766662.jpg (322 KB, 591x800) Image search: [Google]
1448546766662.jpg
322 KB, 591x800
>tfw no glasses gf
>>
> the no catgirl to pet and cuddle with.
>>
>>24581901
Aren't you simply consuming the old him at that point? If you focus only on what he leaves behind, you'll never consume anything truly of his current self.
>>
>tfw you're under investigation for sending gore to the owner of a local business after they turned down your application
>>
File: 1410909600880.gif (38 KB, 753x708) Image search: [Google]
1410909600880.gif
38 KB, 753x708
>Tfw no GF (ever)
>Tfw no girl to cuddle
>>
>tfw finally found someone who really loved me
>he lives far from me, but we had everything in common
>we were sad together and that was too good to be true
>he was fucked in the head too and didnt trust me
>we hurt each other and he left me
>i wake up in the middle of night crying waiting for a message
>also physically and mentally ill but it doesnt matter because im gonna kill myself sooner or later
>>
File: 1430090632042.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
1430090632042.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
>>24589622
>tfw no cutie/average, boring/nerdy, womanlet, small breasted glasses wearing gf

Why must life punish me this bad?
>>
>tfw no white, artsy ukulele playing, folk music singing girlfriend to cuddle with while she rubs my head while the snow falls outside
>>
>tfw no shugazi bf
>>
>>24580721
>tfw narcissist
I'm so fucking bored. Why the fuck can't I love? Dis shit sucks mane.
>>
>tfw I wanna beat the shit out of everyone
>>
>>24581093
this happened to me 3 years ago, I have slowly transcended beyond romantic and sexual desires since.
>>
File: 1434323321850.jpg (72 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1434323321850.jpg
72 KB, 550x535
>>24580721
>Gf tells me for months how in love with me she is and she really feels like we could spend our lives together and be happy.

>Calls me today unsure about our future and is clearly thinking about ending it because she wants someone more normal (I'm an alcoholic who just stopped drinking 5 months ago) she can take home to her family.
>know deep down that even though I love her for who she is, she wants me to be someone else and that won't work.
>going to see her tonight and keep the charade up because I just want one more day of her being my gf
>love is not enough.mp3
>tfw
>>
>>24592523
man women are dumb

I listened to this bit on the radio today, the hosts read this article or something about what women really mean when stating different things. The female host guessed and got all of them right. The Male host was flabbergasted at this. He was just astonished that women actually think like that.

some examples

does my butt look big?
>tell me i'm beautiful
We need to work on us
>you need to get your shit together
Okay, it's up to you
>i've given you the correct answer choose it.

literally mentally unstable
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.