[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You gotta love yourself before anyone can love you, anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>You gotta love yourself before anyone can love you, anon!

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF AND DIE
>>
>>24580665
tb h lad you just need to not sperg out like your anime faggot there. hate yourself as much as you want but that's your own business, to be expressed only alone. nobody wants to hear that shit
>>
>>24580718

So I just need to lie
>>
>>24581126
fake it till you make it

easier said than done but thats just how it is
>>
>>24581126
Yes. It's all lying and posturing.
>>
>>24580665
Why is this a bad thing? What is wrong with striving for self confidence and self improvement, and being happy with yourself and accomplishments? Why is it a better idea to base your happiness off of some random gril deciding to cuddle you?
>>
>>24580665

You wouldn't happen to know the source of the anime, would you? Character designs seem really familiar for some reason. Third-to-last panel is also very nice, almost reminiscent of Escaflowne.
>>
You have depressive tendencies and a bad habit of being yourself up which is preventing you from forming a positive self image

You need to lift weights anon, it will help with these both biologically and psychologically
>>
>>24581708
As a counterpoint to that argument: >>>/fit/
>>
>>24581597
>Character designs seem really familiar for some reason
Literally every anime looks like pokemon with better graphics.

>>24581708
Not op, but lifting weights for 2 years straight didn't make me move one step out of my cocoon. Lifting is a meme if you are a true robot.
>>
>>24581781
>Dragon Ball
>Naruto
>Panty & Stocking
>JoJo
>THEY ARR ROOK SAME
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1375850990642.png (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1375850990642.png
108 KB, 400x400
>>24581781

>Pokemon with better graphics

Sounds like sour grapes from a poorfag to me. I bet you can't even turn on anti-aliasing for your anime, nerd, let alone running your anime with 4K resolution textures downscaled to 1080p on top of post-processing effects and three separate instances of r@ygold uploads streaming at the same time.
>>
>>24581857
Soudesune
>>
>>24581880
Not only do they look the same, animes tend to be cringy as fuck.
>>
W-well maybe that sales clerk doesn't know what they're talking about, and maybe you actually see something useful in that electronic that they don't see, you just have to show them.

;_;
>>
File: 1448098418086.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448098418086.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>24581126
Just don't mention it tb h. Just like its not lying if your mom doesn't know you had a meatball for lunch. If she asks then you can tell her you hate yourself. If not just keep it to yourself.
>>
>>24580665

It's not about "loving yourself", all you have to do is not be a self depreciating faggot in front of girls. You can hate yourself all you want as long as you keep your mouth shut about it and act like everything is fine.
>>
>>24582035
this, some self-deprecation is good. just use it as a very mild seasoning to show that you can't be offended
it can actually be viewed as a symbol of strength if used in moderation
>>
I love myself every night before I go to bed.
>>
What show is this? bloxxz
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.