[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> i'm a foodie and love to travel! every. fucking. girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
> i'm a foodie and love to travel!

every. fucking. girl.
>>
>>24580527
>tfw no boring gf
>tfw no matches

Christ I'm so lonely
>>
File: 1413341612339.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1413341612339.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>not interested in fuck boys
>don't message me about my tits
>i will swipe right if you have a beard
>>
>>24580577
i don't understand how being with a vapid cunt is going to cure your loneliness
>>
File: crying pepe.jpg (34 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
34 KB, 400x388
>>24580643
that's like saying eating bread won't cure my hunger.

Yeah, I'd prefer to eat penne romano but that doesn't mean having someone to cuddle and kiss and love wouldn't fulfill my basic human needs even if she isn't perfect
>>
What do you expect? Do you people realize what the purpose of the app is? It's for normalfags to find other normalfags to hook up with and have sex. Not only that, it's only used by the most degenerate of normalfags, the ones who are in a constant pursuance of casual sex and physical pleasure. What the FUCK were you expecting?
>>
>>24580763
>What the FUCK were you expecting?

I don't know asshole, maybe for my life not to end up as some despairing nightmare out of hell? To not have to spend every waking moment thinking about my own inadequacies, wondering where it all went wrong, why everyone else seems to naturally get the best things in life while I'm starving for them? To not have constant nightmares about drifting in a gray void of nothing with no hope in sight? To not be sitting alone in a dark room on another birthday after another year of trying and trying and trying but failing in every conceivable way?
>>
>I love going on adventures and traveling
>The world is my oyster where every living creature works to sustain my princesshood.
>>
File: 1428423029648.jpg (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1428423029648.jpg
125 KB, 650x650
>>24580834
ebin response mang
>>
>>24580527
it's fucking insane how much some girls fucking travel. what the fuck?

my favorite kind of horseshit is when she says she "lived" in England and France, even though it was just a short vacation. yeah, sure you can say you lived there. get real, felisha.
>>
What the fuck is a foodie?
>>
>>24581013
Girls hook up with guys who can take them on vacations. If you're a 5/10 or above and mention going to Croatia, nearly any chick will ask if you can take them along unless they sincerely hate you.

The minute you stop paying for their quest for foreign cock, they find another guy who'll do it for them.
>>
File: can't make this shit up.png (639 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
can't make this shit up.png
639 KB, 1920x1080
I hate when girls have conflicting statements in their bio to catch as many chads and betabux as possible.

>I'm so outgoing and love hiking and adventures and I'm so physically active, but I also like staying in and watching netflix and lazing about.
>I am extrovert but also an introvert.
pic related
>>
File: 1444866701446.jpg (272 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
1444866701446.jpg
272 KB, 1200x848
>>24581091
It means they're normal fucking human beings and the whole introvert/extrovert dichotomy is fucking retarded bullshit and assumes you cannot crave different social circumstances at different times.

If roasties weren't so concerned with labels it would never have caught on
>>
>>24581091
what the fuck is wrong with her neck
>>
>>24581036
Much like a yuppie, someone with a lot of disposable income who goes out and spends too much money on pretentious shithead food. And due to their lack of hobbies or commitment to personal growth, they think eating at trendy establishments makes them a special snowflake.
>>
>>24581036
A fatty waiting to happen.
>>
>>24581036
someone with no discernible talents so they just eat food at hipster restaurants and make that their placeholder for talent
>>
>>24581036
Degenerate dumbasses that are "passionate" about eating food. The kind that become obese
>>
>>24581077
never had that happen to me. If I mention I go to Croatia no bitch will even lift an eyebrow or turn their heads at me.
>>
>If you're under 5'11", don't waste your time.
>If you don't make at least $75k/yr, don't even bother.
>If you don't have nice abs and lats, fuck off.
>If you have a beard, I'm not interested.
>Don't bother if you're a virgin.
>If you're not at least 7 inches, don't talk to me.
>Don't ask me about my body or my sexual experiences, it's none of your business.
>>
>>24581077
Taking a girl to Croatia is like taking a packed lunch to a resteraunt
>>
>I love to laugh!
>I'm an outdoorsy type of girl, in that I like to drink outside on the front porch!
>>
>>24580763
Literally every girl's bio is
>if you're just here for a hookup, swipe right
>>
>>24581650
Or wait. Swipe left. Left swipe is bad swipe, right?

Also, I don't see why everyone is saying girls don't like beards. I see a bunch of profiles with chicks saying they love beards, but unfortunately, most of them are fat "country" girls
>>
>tfw too afraid to swipe on any girl because you have no idea how the system works and you don't want to look like a desperate loser.
>>
>>24580527
What do you do that is interesting and/or relatable?
>>
>>24581172
It happened before you were born, son.
>>
>>24581670
No one sees who tou swipe left or right. You match with a girl only if she also swiped you right.
>>
>>24581077
And you'll get laid maybe twice out of it while spending $3000 on some chick who can barely stand you and will be taking pictures to post of herself in whatever vacation spot you've taken her to
>>
I think I might be a foodie. I eat food like everyday, I'm pretty passionate about that stuff.
>>
>>24582184
I always thought being a foodie meant you like to try different foods as much as possible instead of the same 10pc tendies meal everyday.
>>
File: 1445659675061.gif (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445659675061.gif
118 KB, 500x500
>>24582376
It just means you have an interest in food. you dont need to be eating fancy shit everyday. My 20pc tendies do not stop me from being a foodie!
>>
Wanting to travel is one of my biggest red flags, but that's because I hate yuppies.

Cooking is alright, but only if they cook themselves and don't just eat food all over town. Baking doesn't count because girls who only bake do that shit as some kind of anime hobby considering how painful it is to constantly bake.
>>
>>24582476
>My 20pc tendies do not stop me from being a foodie!

Nah i think it does. I bet you haven't even had pai tai or dim sum.
>>
>>24580527
>foodie
>they only eat sushi and wont even try chicken feet at yum cha resturaunt

into trash
>>
>>24582573
have you had chicken gizzard, wew lad thats some good shit
>>
>>24580763
Clearly you haven't used Tinder.

Most normies don't actually have rampant sex with strangers. It was created for that purpose, but as more and more normal people began using the app it became just an electronic version of speed dating.

It's incredibly rare for somebody to instantly have sex due to Tinder. Tinder is simply a useful way to find people with whom you have a mutual attraction, and the Tinder match will lead to dates and possibly sex.
>>
>>24582782
its on the list for next time im there. you tried beef tendon?

but seriously whats the fucking point of calling yourself a foodie if you dont even explore.
>>
>>24580527
>psych major
>psych major
>psych major
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-13-38.png (144 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-13-38.png
144 KB, 720x1280
In the bag.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0c/Warl_inthebag_01.mp3
>>
Getting pretty miserable on this shit man. Only had one success on it. I matched with some Irish girl and we were talking for quite a bit and got her number.
She started to not reply as much and I asked if she wanted to do an activity and she never read the message then deleted me.

Also:
>"Love Tattoos!"

Fucking dropped.
>>
>>24584840
>all those fucking notifications
you don't belong here
>>
>>24580834
>implying a girl would solve all that
ISHIGGYDIGGY m8
>>
>>24584987
>to solve your problems you must b urselv and take the good goy pills and think positive and improve yourself
>being validated by another human is not relevant at all!
please, will you tell me to go "cocoon mode" as well?
>>
>>24582528
>baking
>anyway related to anime
What the FUCK are you talking about?
>>
true

im a foodie guys xD
le quirky word for saying that I like to eat food
im so unique i like food!
no one else likes food :)
>>
>long-term dating, for new friends
my ass
never trust anyone on okcupid unless theyre a vapid loser, every whore turns out to be a.. whore
>>
>match with girl
>her profile looks good
>shes a qt
>dont say anything
>she doesnt either
>"you matched, 2 days ago!"

:^)
>>
>>24582528
People who like to travel come in two varieties.
One is Yuppie shitheads, the other is hippie shitheads.
Both are undesirable.
>>
Gotta say I've noticed this too. I travel a fair bit for work, there's nothing really that interesting about it. Most places are exactly the same, just the food and writing's different.

It's not really some life changing eye opening experience, especially if you're going to just sit on the edge of a lake.

Can't see the appeal, plus it costs loads of fucking money which you could spend on something useful.
>>
>>24586074
For me the appeal of traveling is not the foreign, but the traveling itself.
The getting lost.
How you waste your time.
>>
File: 1391983383870.jpg (32 KB, 436x336) Image search: [Google]
1391983383870.jpg
32 KB, 436x336
Jesus fuck, this place is full of normies now
>>
>>24581091
This bitch has a hickey on her collar bone. She needs to get the fuck out of here with that. I bet her deep conversations consist of her seeing how far a cock can reach down her throat.
>>
>>24586074
The nice thing about travelling is meeting people from another place, another culture. It is quite life changing, in my opinion. I travel for fun and I always spend all the time I can with locals. When I go back to my boring life after travelling, even short, I have much more distance to everything
>>
>>24585014
we aint telling you shit you filthy millennial
time to clean up your mess
>>
File: 1443907274115.jpg (38 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1443907274115.jpg
38 KB, 706x706
>not too fond of black girls (not pol)
>all I get is black girls
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>24582476
>>24582376
A tendie foodie is someone who tries different sauces.

>>24582782
disgusting, gizzards? You know what that is right?
>>
>>24587664
You should stop swiping everyone

a while ago some anons said you should not delete any of the bots you match with or the fatties. Send 1 word to them and never reply again. If you do this and stop swiping right (on everyone) you'll get more genuine matches.

Swipe left on all niggers

Ever notice how all nigresses have like 4 different pictures in 1 picture? Yea fit those tiny ass pictures into a slightly larger picture that is less than 2 inches.

god damn it....
>>
>>24587733
I do speak to bots or anyone who matches but they either don't respond or are bots

I don't mind fucking a nignog but I'm scared they're too crazy or they're vagina stinks
>>
>>24587763
to each is own but statistics do not lie

wear a condom m8.

I suck at those stupid 1 liners and normally am in the same situation as yourself. Don't treat every women you match with like you're walking a fine line, just say whatever you want.

Yesterday I told a girl I was so upset that african children with no arms would sympathize with me. Only said it because we were prolly never going to meet up but blossomed into something really cool.
>>
>>24587813
Puzzy iz puzzy nah mean, could probably even last long since theres no real attraction just trying to get out the beta stage somehow.

Spent a large time trolling with shitty pick up lines but then I tried to take a chad straight forward route.

Even moved around with fake gps app, slightly improvement but NOTHING.

I've been on this shit for a year ;~;
>>
>>24580527
The real problem is you're expecting a gf off a app
>>
>>24581650

They want hook ups. They just don't want hook ups with the average person looking for hook ups. They want hook ups with successful handsome people.
>>
>>24585014

You're fucking stupid m8. If you think being with someone else will solve all your problems, you're in fow an incredible deception.

You're literally acting like a teenage girl "boohoo I have so much problems why isn't Chad here to make them better !!!"

Protip : men take responsibility of their actions and take care of themself. Fuck your whiny attitude. No wonder no woman wants to meet you, you're just fucking pathetic.
>>
>>24587855

>tfw I've been on it for a month and already fucked 5 girls

Other protip ; take a professionnal picture made by a photograph. Tinder is ALL about how you look like, and a pro photo is 1000* better than any camera / phone picture. Think about the image you're giving.
>>
>>24588152
interesting

so like professional tier photographs is what you're talking about? I'm not getting photos like that just for tinder lol

I don't think I could ask my friends to take pictures for me while I pose either.

Photo hasn't done much for me as my matches have improved but haven't ever changed my picture

what kind of lines do you use, do you just straight ask for sex? can you post some convos please?
>>
Who here likes looking their matches up on facebook? Anyone ever let their match know they have looked them up?

I do it to make sure they're not fat.
>>
>>24588543
wont they see you checked up on them?
>>
>>24588449
>>24588449

I'll be honest : I'm fucking ugly on normal photos. Like, really. I searched for a pro photograph and asked him for specific photos for social medias. It costed 90E for a three-hour long session of 500-600 photos; he reworked 14 of them, it became my profil pic, and my Tinder game exploded.

It's a life-lesson : if you want something to be done good, call a professionnal. It's their job.
>>
I have a cutie coming over tonight for wine and a movie.

Nigga i don't even fucking like wine.

Oh well, better put on my social face and hide the crushing souless depression.
>>
>>24580527
>tfw been on for a month
>one match
>no response
>not unmatched yet
>Maybe she's been busy
>>
File: 1442285651219.png (773 KB, 856x960) Image search: [Google]
1442285651219.png
773 KB, 856x960
>>24588152
>take a professionnal picture made by a photograph
>>
>>24588550
no idk what things you've been reading here but it only shows notifications if you download their pictures.

>>24588571
Ha that's inspirational as fuck I actually have a place in mind now. Can't hurt to grab some of those photos. What did you pose with?
>>
>>24588597
you can see when they were last active

I don't wanna kill your ego but I met one match and she had over 4,000 matches. Probably 50 unread messages.

She was a porker too.

Just keep at it m8

>>24588640
This picture confuses me is she surprised or giving a blow job, the the latter; sauce?
>>
>>24588152
My photos are properly done, I've never done mirror picture bullshit.

I just wonder if I'm not getting matches because I'm ugly, scary-thuggish looking or racism.

God damn white privvlge
>>
>>24588641
idk i dont have facebook
>>
>>24588666
>you can see when they were last active
Not on the new update, moments have been removed too.
>>
>>24588695
WHAT?!

good thing I didn't update, moments were awesome why did they remove those? Dick pics?

>tfw this is my last chance to show my cock all my matches
>tfw you wont know how many likes your cock can get
>>
>>24588449

Didn't see the other part of your question.

I'm french so no use to copy past my convos, you're probably not.

I usually start with something related to their descritpion of profile pic, like "Nice dress !" or "So you enjoy X !" or when they have a foreign name "X ? I never heard that name !".

Then, 4 cases sceanrio :

1. She responds "thanks !" and I don't answer because there is no use to force a conversation. If the girls is interrested, she WILL ask you questions back.

2. It's a bot. Signal spam and delete.

3. She doesn't respond. Forget her, never message back, delete after one week if no answer.

4. She actually responds and ask a question back.

Then you talk like you talk normally to a person : it means

1. asking about the person's activity
2. talking about cultural interest / her activity / her projects / whatever is in her description if she has one
3. if it goes well and NEVER THE SAME DAY AS YOU FIRST STARE TALKING, ask if she'sd like to meet at the bar YOU CHOOSE on the day YOU CHOOSE.

Bam, there it is.

Now for the date :

- say that you only have one hour. Si, if you're bored, you'll have an early excuse to leave. If you enjoy each other, she'll contact you again.
- talk with passion. Girls love that shit. don't talk straight about sex. Remember that girls are like deer : they need to be in confidence to reveal their slutty side.

After that, you can expose more directly your intentions, or ask why she's on Tinder and wht she's looking for on such an app. NEVER ask for sex. NEVER EVER, unless all you really care about is getting your dick wet in whichever cunt.

>>24588675
I'm usually a 7 but my photos put me on an 8.

>>24588641
It's the photograph's job to find the right exposure, lightning, places, etc. Your job is to be confident (very hard; you wouldn't believe how exhausting it is to pose for photographs) and to let yourself go.

I'm open for more
>>
>>24587673
intestines or some shit, what's your point? Tastes amazin when prepared well
>>
>>24588746
I've thought about doing that but I'm scared of getting dox or made fun of
>>24588749
Isn't this the equivalent of myspace angles and filters women use?

Won't this fail once you meet them?
>>
>>24588815

No because I'm not erally ugly, and it's not about the angle : phone lenses and non-pro tools give a low-fidelity image of you that either has too much of a contrast (pale skin / dark atmosphere) or that show you in an unflattering way because of the angle / the lightning / ton context...

It never failed when I meet them because I am tall and fit anyway, it is in my description and a photo IS a photo, that's why meeting in real is essential.

My description is simple : "Hello ! 6'0, french-dutch, pianist, fit, traveller, studying in marketing. Let's talk !"

Always mention you love travelling, girls dig that shit and it's a nice convo subject.
>>
>>24588815
Make a fake facebook

they all have to be over 18 so i think legally you're good.
>>
>>24588749
Thank you for sharing, good advice. Especially you clarifying the setting up a date. I have no problem feeling for a phone number but can NEVER execute dates

PLUS

all the people I keep getting matched with, that are enjoyable to talk to, say they're only visiting and the next day they're 1000 miles away. Fuck me....
>>
>>24588952
Your face name and dick are exposed
easy trail brah\
>>
>>24589027
But there's no proof it's you

What if someone just took your pictures to do that? It wouldn't get back to you nor would they care enough to do anything IF they were capable of doxxing.
>>
>>24580527
Of course, it makes two things clear.
Feed me
Pay to take me to places
>>
>>24588950
That's basically virtual make up lolol

Do people even read descriptions on tinder?
>>24588952
I guess, not brave enough to do that though
>>
>>24588975

I know it's hard for some people, but you are not here to impress here. Girls hate that shit. You just talk to her with that mindset if you're impressed "Meh, nothing will happen anyway, so at least I'm going to enjoy the moment". No projection, no "what if", no. Things must happen the most naturally possible.

I learned a fe things with dating girls from Tinder, while having had experience with women beforehand :
- girls are fucking stupid and many, many times annoying shit. There is no need to glorify them at all.
- they never have the same interests as me, but that doesn't mean you can't talk about it, if it's related to arts : they will me impressed because they know nothing else than social media stuff.
- girls are emotional, irrationnal, in constant need for validation. Don't give them that unless you're about to uck her - then she'll have an easier time to let herself go.
>>
>>24589060

Yes, so what ? You never shower, take care of yourself, try to give the best image of yourself when you expect the other person to do the same ? If you're showing yourself as an average, boring person, don't expect people to be suddenly interrested in you.
>>
>>24580527
>foodie
Gourmet.

Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1443740863484.jpg (74 KB, 841x698) Image search: [Google]
1443740863484.jpg
74 KB, 841x698
What's a good site/place to meet older women?

I'm young and attractive, might as well get out my older woman fetish out of the way before I'm old and it's not as exciting.
>>
>>24589081
NO I'M A MAN. I RUN 40 MILES AND SHOVE MY ARMPIT IN HER FACE TO ASSERT MY DOMINANCE.
>>
>>24580834
girls want a man to come save them. Not the other way around homie. You have some serious mental and thought issues you need to work on
>>
>>24580527
Translation
>I eat too much and you should pay for my adventures.
>>
File: Clara.gif (205 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Clara.gif
205 KB, 500x377
>Beards and tattoos
>>
>>24588127
>>24589310
stfu Chad. I hate this broscience "just b urself brah don't do it for girls lol brb stacy is texting me" bullshit. You know damn well that human companionship is an emotional need for most people and that missing out on it has bad side effects. I'm not going to let you shame me for having a natural human reaction to it.

Fucking a hot girl would solve LITERALLY all of my problems. It is my only problem. I don't spend my nights thinking about my shitty toaster. I think about sex. You are wrong morons
>>
File: 1437315276002.png (115 KB, 525x691) Image search: [Google]
1437315276002.png
115 KB, 525x691
>>24580527
Translation

>I will turn obese by 30 and I love travelling abroad so I can take foreign dick with no consequences
>>
>match with someone cute after months of swiping right on every single girl
>message her
>she doesn't respond
>4 days later
>check her profile
>she hasn't been on in exactly 4 days
>>
>>24590485
You're paranoid as fuck.
>>
File: 1399843850902.jpg (34 KB, 307x262) Image search: [Google]
1399843850902.jpg
34 KB, 307x262
>>24590784
Roastie getting buttblasted
>>
>match with a girl
>we have a nice conversation
>get her snapchat

Now what
>>
>>24591072
say something spergy, slip the line and post about it on r9k
>>
Is Tinder worth getting if you aren't particularly ugly or attractive?

Is it worth swiping left on anyone higher than an 8/10 since they will be less likely to match me back and you get a limited number of right swipes per day?
>>
>>24591072
send dick pics, why else would she share her IMAGE SHARING screen name with you.
>>
>>24591185
if they are QT (not 10/10) and have no mutual friends or interests i'll swipe on them. Otherwise if they don't have matches or friends it usually means it's a bot. Bots usually have 3 pictures only. Not to say these don't apply to all bots, but a majority of them. It'll cut down your bots for sure.

>>24590654
you have a death tinder, any matches you get will give the person you matched a heart attack.
>>
>>24591185
Just swipe right on everyone.
>>
Women lay claim to any hobby that requires absolutely no knowedge or talent.

>hiking
As if you could keep up with me, lmao
>foodie
Everyone eats
>reader
Twilight
>>
>>24580677
And that's exactly why I lowered my standards and settled. 10 years in and I'm pretty happy with my life. Regular sex and affection is vastly underrated on 4chin.
>>
>>24580527
>I eat junk food and ive been to another country
>>
>>24591286
>take a girl hiking
>30 mins in
>"I'm tired, can we go back"
>>
>>24581036
>What it really means
Someone who enjoys food beyond the normal level, cooking is probably a hobby and big part of their life, they enjoy going out to restaurants for the food not just to socialise
>How its usually used
Fat chicks or girls wanting another label
>>
>>24591235
>>24591268
Fair enough. Scattergun approach is probably the best way I guess.

It sucks since very few matches on Tinder end up as actual relationships but this looks like the only place I'll get any form of intimate female contact.
>>
>>24591297
>And that's exactly why I lowered my standards and settled.

So you married a fattie?

For shame brobot
>>
>>24590784
roastie got bootyblasted
>>
>>24580527
Traveling seems fun, but it's way too common of a dream tbqh family.
>>
File: alan-alda-as-hawkeye.jpg (32 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
alan-alda-as-hawkeye.jpg
32 KB, 450x338
>>24591286
>I'm kind of a music snob
>listens to country and hiphop
>>
File: 1447064194312.jpg (15 KB, 628x452) Image search: [Google]
1447064194312.jpg
15 KB, 628x452
>>24591286
>My hobbies include and are limited to shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>24591362
Nope.. butterface.
>>
File: 1442716821262.jpg (450 KB, 838x1105) Image search: [Google]
1442716821262.jpg
450 KB, 838x1105
Translation: I'd love a guy to pay for my food and pay for my travel
>>
>>24591404
good on you

I am searching for my qt acne gf

perhaps someday...
>>
>>24590438

> Fucking a hot girl would solve LITERALLY all of my problems

Hire a hooker. $200 tops. All of your life's problems solved for a low price.
>>
>>24591404
Fate her face and body /10 pls

Rate yourself /10 pls
>>
>>24580643

'vapid cunt'

well said, le gentle sir! have an upvote
>>
>>24591438
Face 5, body 8
Me, a solid 10.
>>
>>24588749
This advice is really good, thanks man.

Question: when you say "talk with passion", what does that mean?
How do you make it so the girl won't see you in a sexless way?
Is it ok to kiss a girl on the cheek when you meet?
>>
>>24588749

> 2. talking about cultural interest / her activity / her projects / whatever is in her description if she has one

Disgusting. I hate having to answer these intrusive questions so I would rather not ask them.

How about some tips to skip all of this bullshit and go straight to the fucking?
>>
>>24588749
What if she responds back "thanks!" But you force the coversation anyway it it turns out relatively well?

I like to think the girl I matched with is into me, i got her snapchat. Like I said earlier in the thread, I dont know what my next move should be?
>>
>>24591624

if you haven't fucked her at this point just drop it altogether you're going to get beta bitch zoned and it's going ot hurt
>>
>>24591624
dik pik my firend
>>
>get tons of matches of girls that "love camping/hiking/outdoors/sports"
>meet up
>they literally just stay at home on their laptop all day looking at pictures of cool places

>super like qt that says shes a homebody
>doesn't like me back

I fucking hate tinder girls desu.
>>
>>24591669
Im not quite sure what that means
>>
>>24590438
you're basically right in your demand for companionship. But just fucking some random girl won't solve your problem because then again you're left alone. You should try to get a gf :^) (but don't fucking try to improve motherfucker that's for chadkeks who think they could only be desired by women because of their socioeconomic status, like women were that stupid).
>>
>>24591434
I've tried man but all the backpage ads are clearly cops, most of the real ones are literally hamplanets and the ones I want to fuck require "screening" whatever that it.
>>
>>24591758

> the ones I want to fuck require "screening"

probably a word for checking STDs before meeting like recent lab results and such
>>
>>24591758
ask if you can film it, most hookers won't care and then it become legal because paying money to film sex is not prostitution.

Just ask the fake cop if it's cool if you bring a camera.
>>
>>24590438
>Fucking a hot girl would solve LITERALLY all of my problems.

I regularly fuck a cute girl from tinder and it hasn't really solved my problems. I masturbate a lot less but I still feel unloved and unwanted. We've been fucking for 5 months and she still tells me how hot I am, yet if I even start to mutter something about us having a future together she instantly shys away from the conversation and directs it to something different. My last gf broke up with me because she didn't think I was boyfriend material, "just a cute and sweet guy that's good for a fuck but not a relationship". Word for word.

What you want is what I want. A companion that wants you for you. We'll make it one day senpai.

inb4 ree normie get out
>>
>>24591848

Congratulations, you're literally a Chad.
>>
>>24591934
Chads are happy.
>>
>>24591950
>>24591848
no it's fucking not

You have the ability and physical appearance that robots do no thave. You have the best chance at talking to women, you will come into contact with more women and those women will want to talk to you more than a robot.

Put a fist through your screen and go fuck yourself with it.

waaahhh wahhhh fucking get out
>>
>>24591993

I don't understand if this post is trying to flame the Chad or is trying to flame people for hating Chad.
>>
>>24591848
You may want what I want "senpai" but you can't relate to me like you think you can. You don't know the shit your brain does to you if you're an incel to tell you you're inadequate. Having sex with anyone for me would go a long way in affirming that I'm not a totally undesirable quasimodo.

You're like a guy in an apartment trying to connect with a hobo about how they both want a nice house in the suburbs.
>>
why does every person with an iPhone have the exact same ringtone and notification ring? I would say that it's mostly females but I notice it too often for it to be just females. people are so fucking boring. we had to introduce ourselves at work and half of the people had sports or Netflix as a hobby.
>>
>>24592053

> hy does every person with an iPhone have the exact same ringtone and notification ring?

Because nobody gives a fuck about changing it and not everyone wants to be a special snowflake like you.

I've had my phone for two years and don't care about the ringtone or message tones because I have it on vibrate 24/7 anyways. Not that I get calls or messages unrelated to work, anyways.
>>
>owning an NSAphone

It's like you goyim don't appreciate privacy.
>>
>I'm bisexual polyamorous
>only here to meet friends I already have a bf

Fuck off you're just a whore don't try and sugar coat it
>>
I match with a girl or two everyday and never message them even if they message me first.

Who /mischevious/ here?
>>
>>24592145

they're bots anyways, don't stroke your cock so much
>>
>>24591993
Wanting to talk to someone is not the same as wanting to have a future with them.

That's a deep down desire. I see my friends starting to marry their high school sweethearts, I see my college buddies getting married to people they met randomly shopping one day or some shit. They're having kids, they're having families. That's what I want.

>>24592038
Finally getting laid was like watching a great movie and it ends with a piece of shit copout ending leaving the audience saying "wow that's it?"

Sex is so fucking overrated and no one should be using it for validation. It's literally just a release. If your validation is coming from someone else it should be coming from the idea that someone deeply wants you in their life for a long time. I have never gotten that. Chads are happy and get that all the time. Women may think "hey I'm gonna talk to this guy" when they see me and then shortly after they decide I'm not relationship material for some reason that continually eludes me. The same reason you may feel like quasimodo based on your physical appearance (which most robots seriously look normal and are just too hard on themselves anyway) I feel the same in a mental way. I can't ever understand why girls are so quick to ditch me to the curb.

>>24592053
Most iPhone stock sounds are garbage, the default ones are always the catchiest and it's a pain in the ass to put custom tones.
>>
>>24592016
it's not flaming anyone

it's stating he has advantages a robot doesn't and is here complaining about them. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>24592226
get fucked you shit muncher

any robot here would be happy to have a fuck buddy, it's better than NOTHING You inconsiderate nigger
>>
>>24592252
And any robot that gets one will realize it solves nothing and makes you even more lonely.
>>
>>24592226

> I don't want just a fuck buddy I want more :*( why is life so cruel ;_;

you sound just like one of those stacy roastie whores that get sad over the most retarded shit just for attention
>>
>>24592226
Would you rather be in your position, where you get to talk to people, and interact with them physically and intimately? or would you rather be in my position, where you have debilitating mental issues, no friends, no acquaintances, and have never had a close relationship with anyone?

Or, you can leave out the mental issues, if that's too much for you, and just live a miserably lonely life where you're desperate to make a single friend, but no one wants to associate with you.
>>
>>24588640
Source on that pic?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24592337
>where you get to talk to people and interact with them physically and intimately

A day in my life senpai:

>Sit home alone in my shitty one bedroom apartment on 4chan all day
>Once or twice a week get a text from tinder fuckbuddy saying to come over
>Watch a movie at her apartment
>MAYBE have a short conversation with her Stacy roommates before they go out to the club or whatever those whores do
>Go to her room and fuck
>Fall asleep in her bed
>She has to go to work in the morning, walk her to her car when the sun comes up
>Gives me a kiss goodbye as we go to our separate cars
>I go back home and sit in the dark in my house, don't talk to her until the next week or unless she needs me to take her to the airport or some errand
>Occasionally get texts from "friends" I see maybe once every 3 months-year but still feel obligated to give me updates on how great their lives are
>Have no other interaction with other humans besides fuckbuddy and coworkers who seem to like me at work but never involve me in non-work activities

As far as I'm concerned I have no friends and no close relationships with anyone besides my dead Mom. Only reason I haven't jumped off a bridge is cause I want to see technological advances in the 2040s.

>>24592324
>I need meaningless sex to validate my existence cause I think I'm ugly even though I'm likely just exaggerating my insecurities and thats whats stopping me from getting sex in the first place :*( why is life so cruel ;_;

I can trivialize shit too nigger.
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>24592723
If the sex is meaningless why do you do it?

Scientifically speaking, sex replenishes your jing and extends your lifespan. You have a physiological need being met that we don't you normie.
>>
>>24592723
>literally does the most intimate thing with another person short of strangling them to death
>wah I'm so lonely I have someone that wants to be around me
wew
wew
wew
wew
wew
lad
what
the
fuck
is
wrong
with
you
>>
>>24592822
Cause it feels better than jerking off.

What the fuck is jing
>>
>>24592723

> A day in my life senpai

> I have a stable job and my coworkers like me
> I get sex twice a week with no strings attached
> I have casual conversations with people on a daily basis
> my friends who I don't see in months still remember and talk to me

REEEEELRJKAELJRAELJRLJAER JHOLY FUCK JUST FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN NORMIE YOU'RE MAKING AMEIOR MJOAML AREALLY FUCKING MAD JUST FUCK OFF JKILLYOURSELF IF THAT LIKE OF YOURS IS SO UNHAPPY HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SHUT THE AUFAUFFUCK UP YOU PIECE OF GOD DAMN SHIT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>24580527
Interests:
>Laughing
>Having fun
>Friends
>Party
>Tequila
>>
>>24592845
>he's not so starved for sex and affection that he turns to pseudoscience and Chinese medicine for explanations about it

You need to leave.
>>
>>24592863
>coworkers like me
Enough to not invite me to shit
>Sex twice a week
Something one could easily pay for
>Casual conversations with people on a daily basis
Literally never said this, unless you're talking about posting here which is something you're doing right now as well
>Friends still remember and talk to me
To update me on how amazing their lives are, never to actually meet up or ya know, do actual friend activities

>>24592844
>sex is the most intimate thing people can do
Holy fuck the delusion
>>
File: 1448627191802.png (145 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
1448627191802.png
145 KB, 375x383
>>24580527
>Im a foodie

Im a gluttonous whore

>I love travel

I love for people to pay for me to go to exotic places where i can rendezvous with the local Chads
>>
File: 1435517294271.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1435517294271.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>24592953

You have no idea what you have right now.

If this is all just an elaborate ruse to get me mad and maybe some other poor robots mad then congratu-fucking-lations, you succeeded with flying colors.

> your face right now.
>>
>>24592206
They're obviously not. The bots are the ones that message you and tell you to text them in the first message.
>>
>>24592953
>sex is not the most intimate thing people can do

Are you fucking kidding me? It's literally referred euphemistically in some circles as "being intimate" and "lovemaking." It's the process in which two people are completely open with each other, completely naked, fully accept one another. It's how God creates life.

I guess that's what you get for being a male roastie. The NSA, meaningless pre-marital sex has probably totally ruined your ability to pair bond.
>>
>>24592226
I don't even care about arguing with you anymore, I hope you actually die alone, while all your friend are having happy families and kids that grow up to even have families before you. I hope your fuckbitch gets married to someone else too and drops you in the end. I HEAVILY wish this upon you and I will curse you for the rest of my life to ensure that whatever sky god that is up there will make it happen.
>>
>>24592953
>Holy fuck the delusion
Look who has no argument. Why are you even fucking trying to argue that you have a pathetic life. I'd trade in a goddamn heartbeat. I was with my family for thanksgiving, but the last time I talked to another human being, aside from cashiers, before that was in August. I even attempt to interact with people and am completely ignored. You will never know this feeling. And I will never know the feeling of being with another person that accepts me physically and mentally enough to have ANY sort of intimacy with them.
>>
>>24593076
>>24593113
Go hire a fucking hooker if you want to have sex so fucking bad.

You'll instantly realize how retarded you sounded putting it on such a pedastal.
>>
>>24580527
>get a few matches
>most are boring as fuck and talking to them requires me to force the conversation
>hardly any of them want to meet and those that do usually cancel
>eventually meet a few girls but every single one of them stops responding after the first date
Shit app senpai
>>
File: 1406840984920.png (429 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1406840984920.png
429 KB, 500x667
>>24593216
you should stop having sex with that girl. put your energy toward finding someone who cares about you. you're only hurting yourself.
>>
>ctrl+f "music festivals"
>0 of 0

c'mon guys
>>
>>24593216
this desu

sex is overrated
>>
>>24593216
You aren't getting what I'm saying you literal retard. You have someone that accepts you on a physical and mental level. They accept you enough to have a short conversation with you. To lay in the same bed as you. To kiss you. To have sex with you. Paying someone to get the same thing means nothing. There is only one acceptance there, and it's monetary. I have literally no friends. No one speaks to me outside of obligation. I have never kissed anyone. I have never laid in the same bed as someone else. I have never had sex with someone else. No one has ever accepted who I am physically or mentally. Yet here you are complaining about having that acceptance in your life. I hope you never find happiness.
>>
File: 1412663717087.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>24580527
>see a hot girl
>realize she'll never match with me
>realize that she'll most likely match with some Chad
>she'll agree to meet him without much talking easily
>they'll most likely fuck after the date and she will absolutely love it and probably even initiate it
>tfw none of that will EVER happen to you, not even with an ugly girl
>>
>>24593402
I have someone that accepts me on a purely physical level. The only reason we fuck is because she thinks I'm attractive. The only reason she keeps coming back to me instead of a million other attractive guys is because I'm a "sweetie pie" when I'm just being myself instead of acting like an egotistical asshole like most guys.

What efforts have you gone to gain acceptance besides whining like a little faggot on /r9k/ how no one understands your pain? I had to get a job to garner enough money to even go on a few dates with the fuckbuddy when we first met on Tinder. I have 307 matches after nearly half a year of this shit app and not fucking one other person has agreed to go out with me, yet I kept going until I got that one girl to go out with me and latched onto her like a hawk on a mouse. I have no friends either, yet I make an effort to try and make them even though I fail.

Do you ever start conversations with people or do you just sit there and wait for them to come to you? You sound like you have Kent's self-defeating attitude. Even when some random guy on the internet is giving you encouragement and trying to relate you push him away because he can't possibly understand your loneliness since he puts his dick in a vagina a couple times a week. Fuck you dude.
>>
>>24593687
>I have someone that accepts me on a purely physical level
>The only reason she keeps coming back to me instead of a million other attractive guys is because I'm a "sweetie pie" when I'm just being myself
wew lad couldn't keep it together for even 2 sentences

>What efforts have you gone to gain acceptance
I'm 21. I went through therapy for my ASD and echolalia. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago. I also have SPD, RMD, and prosopagnosia, none of which can be treated this late in neurological development. I could take drugs to suppress the SPD, but that would lead to other issues.

I've picked up a few hobbies recently that require me to talk to other people. No one talks to me, no matter how much I try to initiate conversation. No one has initiated a conversation with me since August.

I have a contract job where I work from home and don't have to interact with anyone except my boss, and that's over email. I'm going to school part time in hopes that I can get a job with someone aside from my current boss, who is the only person I've ever been able to get a job from. I try to talk to people at uni, but, again, no one responds.

I tried Tinder for a year. I never got a single message, whether I initiated or not.

Tell me what else I can do, oh great one. I'm already physically fit. I engage in activities where I have to be around other people. I am financially successful. I own a house and multiple cars in full. But I have no friends. I have no one that will even talk to me at my hobbies.
>>
>>24593918
>wahhh I'm rich no one loves me

Eat shit I'm glad you're lonely. Fucking nerd cant even get laid lmao.
>>
>>24593957
>being rich means you get friends
Not even rich. Upper middle class at best, bought the house at foreclosure auction because, if anything, at least I'm not a retard.

>Fucking nerd cant even get laid lmao.
Enjoy having someone who voluntarily interacts with you.
>>
>>24594004
>owning a house and multiple cars at 21 years old while not even being done with school
>waahhh I'm so lonely in this bugatti and porsche why doesnt anyone love me
>gonna wipe these tears with benjamins
>>
>>24593957
lmao at least he's not so pathetic that he gets poon on the reg and still tries to complain about it and put himself on the same level as incels. Enjoy your misery.
>>
File: pussy on pedastal.jpg (77 KB, 328x500) Image search: [Google]
pussy on pedastal.jpg
77 KB, 328x500
>>24594057
>muh incel
>>
>>24594057
better a rich incel than a whiny fucktoy baby, I say
>>
>>24594045
>owning a house and multiple cars at 21 years old while not even being done with school
Probably not going to finish school tbqh. The house was under $100k at auction. I don't get how you don't understand this.

>bugatti and porsche
Nah m8. An MB is the most expensive I have, and it was still sub $30k. Again, not rich. Upper middle class at best.

>waahhh I'm so lonely why doesnt anyone love me
Yes. I am extremely lonely, and am trying to fix this, but no one will be friends with me. Wealth doesn't solve everything. And it sure as fuck doesn't get people to accept your mental deficiencies and accept you as a friend.
>>
>>24594170
Wealth literally solves everything.

Women want money. Simple as that.

Use your incredible advantage you Warren Buffet motherfucker
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-04-27-00.jpg (331 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-04-27-00.jpg
331 KB, 1080x1920
Alright boys let's see where this goes
>>
>>24594217
hell the fucking shit o you absolute fucking BEAUTYYYYYY. fancy a chinese take away?
>>
>>24594217
>Based on your picture, I see you like Chinese Buffets, my little Gongzhu ; ) (it means princess, I used translate)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-15-48-17.jpg (695 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-15-48-17.jpg
695 KB, 1080x1920
>>24594217
Brains AND brawn
d-do I stand a chance?
>>
>>24594365
talk about hating niggers, all asians hate niggers.
>>
>>24594365
Timid asian girl, slightly self-deprecating, introverted hobbies...

You have a chance if you're a really skinny funny dude with quirky tastes and a good lot in life (well-off parents, educated/being educated, etc.) or if you're a nice-looking unassuming white guy. Either way I hope you're in good shape.

Be forward but not aggressive, funny but not black-humor or insulting, and go for it.
>>
Is it normal to feel pathetic using tinder? I'm not really a bad looking dude I just don't really put any effort into meeting girls. I don't really want a gf but casual sex and a nice night out with someone every now and then would be cool. Every time I install the app I just start thinking about how much of a loser I feel like and I just end up deleting it again. It has worked before and I've met some okay people through it.
>>
>>24594630
It's a thing of our generation. Go out and give it a shot. If normalfags can use it shamelessly so can you.

There are two people who can judge you in life, yourself and the people you tell about your stories. If you feel uncomfortable for some well justified reason, I'd say just avoid it
>>
>>24594621
>tfw 10/10 pick for every asian chick out there (had lots of approaches)
>tfw genuinely disgusted by asians
why can't ANY other ethnicity be that easy, I'd even prefer black girls
>>
>>24594702
It's not really a valid reason it's more just "wow I met this person I'm an app" but then again I'm not looking to marry anyone on here lol.
>>
File: 2015-11-28_16.07.57.jpg (474 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_16.07.57.jpg
474 KB, 1080x1920
>>24594621
I guess I fit that description. Nice looking though... Maybe? I never know how to feel about my appearance but I guess if it warranted a swipe from her then I'm sufficient

Didn't have a description on my account. I'm presumably smarter because I go to a higher ranking university
>>
>>24595012
Literally no girl will give a fuck what college you go to. You could leave it blank and still get matches.

That being said you do look like nice dude. Kinda gay haircut but you seem like a lovable slav or some shit, dunno where you're actually from obviously.

>435 friends

fucking normie
>>
>>24593687
>Even when some random guy on the internet is giving you encouragement and trying to relate you push him away because he can't possibly understand your loneliness since he puts his dick in a vagina a couple times a week. Fuck you dude.

Not even that guy, but this is literally let them eat cake the post
>>
>>24595201
I have no sympathy for richfags.
>>
>>24595154
That's true. Something like 60% of college grads are women, meaning 20% of women either don't marry or marry someone without a degree.

That being said GT students are generally elitist STEM assholes where ranking matters more than job prospects.
>>
>>24594211
>Use your incredible advantage you Warren Buffet motherfucker
It's not really an advantage if I can't even manage to break the miles thick ice with people.
>>
>>24595468
buy an icepick :^)
>>
File: 1405631359779.png (250 KB, 649x616) Image search: [Google]
1405631359779.png
250 KB, 649x616
>match with grill I know IRL (she worked next door to my job)
>have been dating for nearly two months now

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiit
>>
File: wojak_dark_room.png (164 KB, 597x503) Image search: [Google]
wojak_dark_room.png
164 KB, 597x503
>>24580834
Let's start a petition.
>>
>>24588640
I love u riko chan :-)
>>
>>24585749
Society dictates that men initiate the conversation.

I feel like we're living in the 1950s, but then again, most the US is living in the industrial era anyway.
>>
>>24589129
I concur. I rarely see any women on Tinder over the age of 30.
And I'm looking for a sugar mama.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-00-34-35.png (267 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-00-34-35.png
267 KB, 480x800
Fuuuuk, wat do, afraid to fuck it up. Halp
>>
>match with qt asian girl
>she messages first
>shes a doctor
>tell her im unemployed
>she unmatches me

yup.

Moral of the story: Lie about everything.
>>
>>24596934
Unless that's a common name you should ask her about it.

I suck at these, but she could be really cool. ya never know, don't take it so seriously.
>>
File: 1446085188399.jpg (1008 KB, 1000x7500) Image search: [Google]
1446085188399.jpg
1008 KB, 1000x7500
>>24580834
free gf's for all
>>
>>24596978

> Lie about everything
> keep up with the charade for a long time
> she finally uncovers the truth
> hurts even worse now

It's better to just be upfront and not get anything than to delude yourself about something that could have been through lies.
>>
>>24597452
That's not how you lie. You hide the truth enough until your lies become the truth. Then you don't have anything to worry about.
>>
Traveling doesn't always mean yuppie fag. I'm poor but I save my money and travel on a budget. I don't buy nice things, or eat out much. You'd be surprised how much gas, coffee, cigarettes, and junk food costs you. i just save my money and travel over the summer. Usually with a buddy. I've been to Turkey, India, and South Africa. I want to go to Svalbard or Greenland next, but I have to figure out how to fucking get there first.
>>
>>24597452
If youre on tinder looking for long term then youve already fucked up
>>
Wait, which swipe direction is which

>that feel when don't even know the absolute basics of normalfag culture
>>
>>24592723
Hey everyone, meet Robo-Chad!
>>
File: IMG_1865[1].png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865[1].png
1 MB, 1242x2208
ATX ANNON WHERE ARE YOU
>>
thinking about lying about my age to (try to) get younger qts. I can pass for it, but question is, should I do it?

what do you robots think?
>>
>those you match with are never on
>>
>>24581036

Most of the responses are correct, its usually just people who think they're REALLY into culinary arts when in fact they're just trying out some stand alone restaurant that for once isn't a corporate chain brand.

That being said, trying out different restaurants and food varieties is genuinely fun, so don't let the cynical faggots who scream normie boogeyman convince you that trying different shit out is pretentious. Being a pretentious elitist has more to do with how you present yourself than what you like.
>>
>>24597762
no you should be older they love that shit
>>
>>24592226
as someone who just got out of a 5 year relationship do you not remember how shitty females are after about 6 months? God and you want to marry one so she can kuck u and take half your shit? get a grip man, if you have a fuck buddy that you don't have to pour time and effort into like a gf you are living the dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 750x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 750x726
>this actually worked
What the hell
>>
>>24598496
And are you going? Post proof.
>>
>Starbucks
>pizza
>pretends to like hockey
>nose ring
>slightly overweight
>"must be 6'+"
>shitty mainstream hip hop lyrics in bio
>emojis
>psych/sociology/art major
>low-tier liberal arts college she attended
>I'm a feminist

Fucking Long Island girls I swear to god

>not interested in hookups

Cunt why the fuck are you on Tinder
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.