[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Final Exams next week >Literally cannot study >No motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: QuUahH2.jpg (105 KB, 778x646) Image search: [Google]
QuUahH2.jpg
105 KB, 778x646
>Final Exams next week
>Literally cannot study
>No motivation to
>4.0 down the drain

How's your Thanksgiving break going, /r9k/?
>>
>>24580397
Just cram a few hours before the exam when you are actually motivated famoroni
>>
I got a vasectomy today.
>>
>>24580434
How much was it, how long can you not fap for, and how long before safely nutting in a girl and guaranteed no prego?
>>
>>24580397
Same except I don't have a 4.0 but a 2 pointer, so I'm just going to kill myself
>>
>>24580397
I'm in the 3 range for both high school and college, so like I will kill myself. Everyone should too if they don't have a 4.0 because you are an active drain in society. We should sacrifice ourselves for those with the dedication to get 4.0s
>>
>>24580549
Nah, you're fucking insane, the GPA isn't the only reason I'm killing myself.
>>
File: 53fbcf289177e0be2c7d25f0.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
53fbcf289177e0be2c7d25f0.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>24580549
>have to take basics that I have no interest in and are not relevant to my major
>they somewhat lower my GPA because of not trying hard enough
>meanwhile, getting solid As in core classes
>somehow a drain on society

Sure thing, hoss.
>>
>>24580464

Insurance covered 100%. Can't fap for a week and can't blow my load into snatch for a month and a half.
>>
>>24580397
Pretty nice. I still have like 5 days to put writing a paper, feels good.
>>
>>24580649
>Insurance covered 100%
Isn't a vasectomy an elective procedure? If so, do most insurance companies cover elective surgeries?
>month and a half
eh, not too bad
>for a week
FUCKKKKK
>>
>>24580636
I don't have all As because I'm actually taking hard classes. Have fun with your degree in Women's Study.
>>
>>24580397
>Literally cannot study
I don't think you know what literally means.
>>
>>24580397
What is this picture. Who is this qt. Are there more pics. Why am I so alone
>>
>>24580675

Covering a $1000 vasectomy is a lot cheaper than insuring a kid for two decades. That's why they do it.
>>
>>24580701
It's fake. The guy spent so much time blending it into the background but didn't even try to fix the differing lighting.
>>
>>24580715
Really? Who should I ask first if my vasectomy is covered? Also, am I right to assume you're in the US?
>>
>>24580701
That's Kayona Kim. An ultrafuckable and completely fucking insane furry/camwhore/worst corean.
>>
>>24580804

Yeah, I'm in Seattle. Google vasectomy clinics in your area. They'll contact your insurance company and get a quote. Super easy process. They did everything and I didn't have to pay a dime.
>>
Called my family to wish them happy Thanksgiving. Found out my dog died last week. Shes a large breed and was 14. So while I'm sad about it, I know she was in pain towards the end. Also my brother and father are fighting. I guess at an earlier family dinner my brother arrived late, so he and his family sat at the kids table while my step brothers and their wives sat the at the adults table with chairs between some of them.
>>
>>24580875
Bitchin, thanks. One last question, did you have an involuntary limp?
>>
File: 1448653856475.jpg (79 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1448653856475.jpg
79 KB, 500x461
>>24580549
>muh GEEPEEAYY is the only mesaure of success in life
>implying it means anything the second you get your first job in your field
>>
>>24580905

Not really, no. Can walk fine. Just gotta move slow for a while.
>>
>>24580920
Yeah who cares if you're a fucking moron or if you paid attention in school and actually know your shit. This meme is fucking stupid.
>>
>still showing up to school and doing shit

I've pretty much dropped out, just haven't done the official paper work. Good thing it was just cheap community college, so my loans were tiny. I'm genuinely the happiest I've ever been so far in my life.
>>
File: 1438039783208.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438039783208.png
33 KB, 400x400
Welp just accepted I'm going to fail Multivariable and Physics. Gonna withdraw so I don't buttfuck my GPA too much but I won't have a safety net for the rest of my college career, fuck. At least I realized my studying habits are wrong as hell. Hopefully I can get them fixed for next semester.

>>24580920

internships and master's programs bruh
>>
>>24580397
I'm barely surviving Calculus AB man. I don't know how you people do it. My GPAs gonna get even worse.
>>24581003
Having a low GPA shows employers that you're lazy and don't have initiative. It also shows that you're just like the average loser in society.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
I will not procrastinate.

>Thanksgiving Break is almost over
>I have done zero research for an important debate on Monday
>the only thought that consoles me is the fact that my group is not responding to emails except with "so what are we doing" meaning they haven't started either
>>
>>24581397
Uh...just schedule a IRL meeting tomorrow morning and make sure everyone is doing something? It's not that hard.
>>
>>24580397
I feel ya. The semester for me ends in like 5 days and I have a shit ton of work that I never turned in. Looks like I will be pulling a few all nighters in the next few days
>>
>>24581464
Fuck that. I kept it strictly email because it's not easy to meet in person as a commuter.

I just promised to do research and pass them the notes I take. It worked perfectly fine for papers my group has had to write before. Haven't done my part yet this time though.
>>
>>24580920
That.s a really cool geode, dude.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.