[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm unable to digest my food well anymore no matter what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1250x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1250x790
I'm unable to digest my food well anymore no matter what I eat

I'm 125 pounds at 5' 9, used to be 170 like 3 years ago, I was exercising and eating shitloads of healthy food and all that happened is Ive lost weight and ruined my digestive system. All I ate yesterday was vegetables and a tiny bit of meat and my intestines are in so much pain

This doesn't make any fucking sense

Blood tests are coming back normal except I'm a little deficient in protein and maybe have celiac disease but I didn't possibly eat anything with fucking gluten in it unless companies are lying about what's in their food

What the fuck did I do to deserve this shit, why the fuck can't I stop feeling cold and hot and having pain throughout my digestive system

Every day my back and shoulders are getting more fucked and I'm looking more and more like a crackhead

My right shoulder is starting to constantly compress a vein making it swell with blood and hurt

At this rate I'm not going to live very much longer but I don't see the point anymore anyway

I can't imagine what else I could possibly do to get better, I'm taking digestive enzymes and probiotics and vitamins every day and being so careful with what I eat and I'm only getting worse

Why the fuck is this happening to me
>>
>>24580296
I've been eating like this for months and I just keep eating even less and less protein and more vegetables because i feel too sick for anything else and I'm just feeling way worse
>>
Best part is celiac is a fucking joke to everyone which I guess is why nobody gives a fuck about me and just makes fun of me and say I'm lucky to be so skinny, as if I can just eat whatever and not feel like I'm fucking dying
>>
You're not praying hard enough
>>
>>24580296
Stop eating all that soylent, you idiot. Also, break up with your bony, abrasive fiance.
>>
>>24580792
this, to be quite honest my good friend
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.