[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever fall asleep hoping that you won't wake up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1440990877307-01.jpg (557 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440990877307-01.jpg
557 KB, 1920x1200
Do you ever fall asleep hoping that you won't wake up?
>>
>>24580119
Every night family
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (55 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
55 KB, 575x323
Nearly everyday, and then I spend the first hour of waking up just rolling around in bed, hoping to go back to sleep because I never want to wake up
>>
mhmm all the time
>>
>>24580158
>>24580152

This

desu senpai baka kek
>>
>>24580152
This.

bloxxbloxxbloxx
>>
every night.
is that not normal
>>
I sleep 12 hours a night. When I wake up I feel bad because I know I physically can't sleep anymore otherwise I'd probably be in a coma.
>>
Fucking no.

You have depression if you think like that. Get help.
>>
I awaken every day with renewed vigor and a zest for life. The future is bright, and it's a grand time to be alive.
Lol no. Of course I wish that sometimes. Most of us do, but you just have to get up each day and face down this cruel world.
>>
>>24580119
Yeah, pretty much whenever I'm not so depressed that I've shut my mind off before bed.

Sure is a great thing those jews, capitalists and marxists took over my planet and flushed everything down the toilet.
>>
Yeah, every night.
And when I wake up and take the bus to work, I hope it crashes. I also imagine some crazy guy coming into work and executing me in front of everyone.
>>
>>24580119
I had a dream about dying. Laying on the ground, and getting covered by snow until i couldn't feel anything anymore, and then a feeling of floating up and looking down at my body

It was really surreal, but it didn't feel like a nightmare
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.