[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon why don't you talk more? you're weird >anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: angrysuicide.png (239 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
angrysuicide.png
239 KB, 378x378
>anon why don't you talk more? you're weird

>anon stop talking you're weird

FUCK

is it better to talk and be annoying or not talk and be a creep?

please help
>>
Not talk

Anyone who's like this with you is guaranteed to be an annoying fuck you'll hate anyway
>>
File: image_68.jpg (84 KB, 826x960) Image search: [Google]
image_68.jpg
84 KB, 826x960
>>24580162
thanks.

im a college student, should I sit next to people and be silent or try to sit alone?

im pretty good socially when it comes to nervousness/anxiety so it doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>24580105
Get different friends, this was my issue for the longest time, I was hanging around with people I had nothing in common with so I never talked.
>>
>>24580105
>tfw these are things your ex bf said to you more than a year ago
>still cripples you to this day
>>
>>24580105
>is it better to talk and be annoying or not talk and be a creep?
no
>>
File: image_65.jpg (49 KB, 597x593) Image search: [Google]
image_65.jpg
49 KB, 597x593
>>24580366
ok I know neither is ideal

and im not really talking about friends, but people that I have to be around for extended periods of time.

>>24580335
>look at me im gay ir a female
good for you

>>24580327
see top of this post
>>
File: 1431050538838.jpg (90 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1431050538838.jpg
90 KB, 858x536
I kn.ow t.hat feeaeeael....
>>
bump please>>24580425
fuggin mute shit raaaa why does it tell me AFTER the captcha
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.