[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow virgins, have you ever actually been rejected by a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: reflectionpepe.jpg (439 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
reflectionpepe.jpg
439 KB, 738x572
Fellow virgins, have you ever actually been rejected by a girl? In my limited romantic history I never have, but it's the fear of rejection that keeps me from trying. Notice how Eliot complained that women were ignoring him despite him never actually making an attempt.
>tfw you're probably good enough to get a gf
>tfw you're just too afraid
>>
I've only been rejected by my mother. Not for sex, just for love and affection. I didn't try after that.
>>
Yes, over 30 times.
>>
>>24580157
Man, that sounds like some bad shit. I don't know that feel, but I'm feeling a feel for your feel.
>>
>>24580086
I have a huge fear of rejection, now that I think about it. It's probably indeed what has kept me a virgin, unemployed, and whatnot.

How do I overcome this?
>>
No, and for this reason, I don't hate woman. I just have anything to offer in a relationship, so I never bothered asking woman out. I could have maybe built some confidence when I was in HIgh School, but that window is closed.
>>
>>24580086
It's a numbers game. Just keep trying til one says yes. I've been rejected by 98.27% of women
>>
>>24580213
She was a slutty junky and my father thought if she got pregnant she'd calm down. It didn't work, and it turned out that neither of them were particularly interested in having children. So I was pretty much a failure from birth.
>>
this happened many years ago. this is the latest rejection I've had cause i just gave up after this.

some backstory
>girl in my class lets call her Cait liked a fuckboi in the same class, lets call him Rick idunno
>Rick and Cait used to hang out alot
>Rick stopped talking to her because he didnt like the fact that she didnt have alot of friends
>Cait got sad
Fast forward 3 months
>Cait and I started to talk
>we hit it off and started to hang with eachother a lot.
>we had the same interests and we bonded by talking shit about people we didnt like. (including Rick) and playing vidya
>she told me everything about what he did, and she made me feel bad about her.
>eventually started to like this girl a lot.
>we watched moves and youtube videos at eachothers houses, making silly inside jokes, that our other friends didnt understand.
>I was in love

>this one time we were watching a movie at my house. nobody home
>and i really wanted to make a move, but was too pussy to do anything.
>later on in the movie she ended up moving closer to me while putting on a blanket around us.
>she literally moved my arm around her
>boner in full stealth mode
>when she left we hugged and she said she really wanted to hang again soon. so we made plans to hang on monday at her house.

>after the weekend she didnt even look at me in the halls. completely ignored me.
>started to wonder if there was something wrong.
>I sent her a message on fb if she was alright when i got home. (we didnt have any classes together on monday, so we didnt talk for the day)
>I got no reply on the message.
>I asked again later if she wanted to hang
>She replied a while later saying that she couoldnt
>I asked why
>she answered "cause I'm going to Rick's house later"
>what

>i found out by some friends that knew Rick, that Rick had seen us together and got jelaous, and then started talking to her again.
>imfuckingdeadinside

Continuing if people are listening
>>
I'm always drunk and trying hard to make up for all my failures. Story time, i fell in love with with a girl in my HS who rejected the fuck out of me. I've been trying to get back on my feet, it's a slow process but I think I'm over her. Godspeed OP.
>>
>>24580638
post moar pl0x
>>
i'm a 22 yo khv and i've never once approached or talked to a girl

the way i see it, if i'm good enough that she won't reject me after i approach her, she will approach me
if girls never approach me it means they would never accept me if i approached them
>>
21, kv
Never approached a girl, or even hung out with them. Was overweight in hs and felt like I had nothing to offer in a relationship.
Now i'm fairly attractive and in good shape, but I'm stuck in NEEThood and still scared of rejection.
>>
>>24580638
im just adding that this happened over 6 months, and we almost kissed a couple of times, but it's uninteresting so i wont greentext that

>tried to get contact with her again, but she just rejected me every time.
>This one english lesson I sat myself next to her
>started talking. it was all alright until Rick's motherfucking ass showed up.
>he asked me to move so he could sit next to Cait
>whatiaintmovingbitch
>I ended up moving seats cause he was literally pushing me in the shoulder. and Cait continuously said shit like "dude just move" and "stop being so butthurt"
>what the fuck is going on.

>after this incidence i cut all contact with her and let her be.
> after a couple of weeks i started to get over her. And i started to see that Rick didnt even talk to Cait anymore.
> just because I wasnt talking to her, my friends didnt either, she was suddenly out of friends again. so Rick moved on

>really wanted to talk to her again, but honeslty she deserved shat she got.
>Rick came to me after this whole thing and started talking shit about her and how he thinks she's annoying.
>i dont even fucking know guys

> I got super depressed after all of this
>my douchebag friends started to taunt me for not being "able to get some"
>they honestly said shit loud in the classroom while Cait was there. and she heard everything.
>this made me a loner. i didnt wanna talk to anybody, got nervous to go to school because my "friends" were such assholes.

>My non douchebag friends started hanging with Cait and the few friends that she had. while i always sat for myself for the rest of the year.
>fuckthat
>a year later i found out that Cait had been telling my friends that i was such a creep, and tried to do all this shit to her. and i was always trying to touch her when we were hanging together.

>none of this was true at all, as i said I am a pussy. she made all the moves on me.
>tried to tell my friends she was a lying whore.
>obv didnt believe me.
I hate myself
>>
Twice.

I started working immediately after highschool. It was the nightshift, so I'd always get home at weird times in the morning, and would usually just immediately go to bed. Just work, sleep, and that was it. Eventually I got bored with that, so I stayed up and fucked about online, but since not a lot of people are around at that time, I didn't have online friends either, would just fuck around on Neopets playing games or cruising for folks to RP with. Met a girl, we emailed back and forth for a few months before she asked if I had any sort of messenger. We talked a few more months and eventually I got a webcam so we could video chat. From how she spoke during our mutual masturbation sessions, it sounded like she wanted me to move out there and be with her. After working even more of my ass off and switching jobs, I'd saved enough to quit my job and leave. Let her know I was looking forward to moving in with her, and at that point she let me know in no uncertain terms she'd never had any intention of me moving in, and wasn't even interested in me romantically, she'd just wanted me to move out to Montana so she could have friends nearby she could play fucking teaparty and hostess with. My assumption seemed to amuse her, and I have to agree, it was my fault for not making sure about everything beforehand, but fuck man.This was about ten years ago.

A few months ago, after basically avoiding all contact with women for a decade, I'd begun to notice a girl at the local grocery store who worked there. She'd go out of her way to talk to me while I was there, so I thought she was interested or something. Asked if she wanted to hang out or go to a movie sometime. She laughed in my face.

This is exactly the kind of shit that I'd always feared would happen, and it hurt far worse than I thought it would. Would rather be a lonely virgin all my life than deal with that shit again.
>>
>>24580086
Thats me anon
>>
File: good guy.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
good guy.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>24581318
i am sorry anon, whats even worse is you seem like a caring guy. just goes to show you how fucked things have gotten...
>>
No, I've never tried. I already know how it will work out, so what's the point?
If I tried and inevitably got rejected that would probably cause me to end my life right there. At least, like this, there's some illusion of hope.
>>
>>24580086
Yeah I've been rejected a lot but they were all "practice rejections"
>>
>>24580086
Every girl I approached in middle school and high school rejected me. Quit trying after that.
>>
i've been rejected about 7 or 8 times

i've rejected other girls 3 times

i've had success 3 times

but the ones that really hurt aren't the rejections, it's the missed opportunities. the long glances that you don't realise at the time were really an invitation for you to approach them...
>>
>>24583274
>>24580086
Every girl I approached in Elementary school and middle school rejected me. In middle school the girls called me ugly and made sounds like "eeeewww," "he's gross." I never got really any female attention in school. Despite me being a white athletic male. The rejection to my face and the humiliation the girls did to me was enough for me to decide to stop with girls forever. I haven't asked out a girl since, well in real life. In my late teens I tried online and got even more humiliated. Women treated me like a dog once they saw my face wasn't Chad like. Some were okay with it but again they were just using me for attention and never showed any affection. I hate women for the fact that they humiliated me and sought to tear me down like I wasn't human to them and a dog.
>>
>>24580086
I went out and actually asked a girl out a little over a month ago. She turned me down, said she had a boyfriend. Her facebook disagreed, and for the next few weeks, our texts gradually grew more flirty, though always within a subtle background of pseudo-words; herp for hump, derp for...derp, and slerp for...well, sleep, but in context it could mean a number of things.

Pretty sure I know who her boyfriend is. Yes, he could kick my ass. No, he probably won't, because I screwed my chances with this girl last tuesday. Had an opportunity to keep her safe on a drive home, to sleep with her, herp with her, and if the pseudo-ness was the same on her end, make her cum, which she said (again in pseudo-words) that most guys just forget about.

She posts about being single regularly on facebook, and has stated to me several times that she believes herself to be incredibly hot.

So...while OP, besides her, I haven't gotten rejected, a big fear of mine is that I can't get the girl I'm annoyingly attracted to, because her own fucking self confidence prevents anyone who actually cares, from getting close to her. Not worth it.
>>
>>24581027
>>24580638
I bet you developed some kind of ntr fetish because of this. Identifying as the MC getting keked of course.
>>
>>24580086
>tfw below
>normie : "whyd you say yes"
>new girlfriend : "i don't know.."

>tfw she dumps you after relationship for 4 months for chad
>tfw the closest you came to her was holding hands

i'm not going to try again. fuck that.
>>
>>24583681

>4 months
>Holding hands

It's your fault she went for chad bro .
As hard and cruel as it sounds its all your fault.
>>
>>24580086
Actually five times, I can greentext later if you guys want
>>
>>24580086

How on earth do you fear rejection?

Give somebody you know money and make him give it back to you for every approach. Seriously, google Approach Anxiety.
>>
>>24583323

This guy gets it .

Rejection is just that . Just a number .
>>
>>24583624

I don't have an ntr fetish but I'm reading one because I relate to the main character. I keep reading it because I want to see how he recovers and hope that it will motivate me but scanlation is super slow.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.