[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored with life, ugly face, shitty attitude, what to live for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Bored with life, ugly face, shitty attitude, what to live for? At least the memes are dank
>>
Oh and everyone gets to die but me because i don't wanna break my moms heart, anyone else have that problem too?
>>
>>24580115
Life is shit.

Unless you're born into wealth, have great genetics, raised by competent parents, or the mental capacity for insurmountable resilience...life is pretty much gonna be shit.

I see having a child as the most sadistic thing anyone can do. Even if you have the best of intentions, you know there's no way you can guarantee your kid will have a life worth living, and if they're life turns out to be shit, they get all the blame, regardless of the circumstances that made them what they are.

Nothing is more cruel than forcing someone to live against their will and calling them a coward for opting out of something they didn't choose in the first place.

Bitterness aside, I love shitposting and junk food. That's pretty much all that's keeping me content.
>>
>>24580364
You said it, bud. I feel like i can't even go to a store without worrying im being an eyesore and that I'm gonna get in the way or be clumsy and it will anger people, because I don't have a fucking halo and I don't care about not dressing homeless . Oh but i bring it upon myself of course, by not trying, if only I maybe put more effort into making friends and wasn't such a disgusting cretin and just SMILED then all my problems will go away and people will finally like me. Except this is the real world and normies know who sticks out like a sore thumb, they'll go out of their way to make it evident you dont belong. Sometimes i hate myself.
>>
>>24580364
>Life is shit
>I love shitposting and junk food

You're basically just lying to yourself to shift the blame, if you really believed everything you just typed about how cruel it all is you would kill yourself right now.
>>
>>24580516

Or just not procreate, like me.
>>
>>24580559
I won't, but I just want to go a day without worrying about how i have to act so i won't upset people with how fucked up and weird i am. I am living a lie. And its for the sake of people who either don't care or do not notice or both
>>
>>24580516
Give me a gun and I'll do it.

I have no surefire way of doing that won't result in me suffering or botching it and making my life even worse. Even something as simple as jumping off a building takes a lot of willpower to overcome the mind and body's natural instinct to protect itself.

If euthanasia or assisted suicide were legal, i'd be one of the first in line.
>>
>>24580676
>>24580559
How do i be ok with myself just being and not always hate myself? Give me something to reflect on to take my mind off my ugly face, its really got me down
>>
>>24580676
You literally just shifted the blame on why you can't kill yourself. Can't you do anything right without blaming nature or your mom faggot?
>>
>>24580782
I don't know. You'll have to find your own distractions. Like I said, I use shitposting.

>>24580795
Shut up, you contentious fucking idiot. Those are my reasons. I don't care if they're justified to you, and I honestly don't see what your concern is with someone you don't know. Go post some memes instead of getting yourself worked up over something that has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>24580902
Sorry that person is such a dumb retard; I didnt invite any little bitches on my thread but you can't filter anonymous people :( he thought you and me were the same person and its pretty obvious they're just a butthurt troll because nobody cares about them, they need to leave but i think this thread is sort of dead too, i might just let it die lol i dont feel better :( I am an ugly person
>>
>>24580902
Pseudo intellectual pussy.
>>
I FUCKING LOVE MEME
AYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY FICK XdXDX

SO DANK AND SPICY AND DELICIOUS AND SAVORY AND MOIST AND MISTY

MOIST MISTY MEMES MEM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.