[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Post some heartbreaking feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
I don't want your run of the mill bullshit feels. I want your genuine feelings, I want you to really give me something noteworthy. Everyday when I come to R9K, it's the same people suffering each day. When people look at 4chan, they cringe in disgust knowing that this place is riddled with autismos and furfuckers, I use to be one of them. But then I came here. R9K. You taught me. You all taught 1 person over multiple life lessons and hear stories you didn't even think could happen. And whether it be from the young to the old, the poor and the rich, Wagekeks to Neets, men and women, all alike, this board. THIS BOARD RIGHT HERE, Is the most accepting board I have ever seen.
> "Anon, why do you try?"
>"Anon, you didn't do it right.Again."
>"Anon, why don't you hang out with your friends?
Things we have heard from the outside world, the people we label normies. They don't know what it's like to be us. And if there is three phrases you Robots don't hear enough, it would be :
I love you.
Thank You.
and Sorry.
Anons, if you do come to this thread I want you to genuinely tell you how you feel.
To break the ice, i'll tell you something i've almost never told anyone: I nearly molested a child. I was young and I didn't know what I was doing. Luckily, I had stopped myself before doing so, and I no longer wish to associate with children ever again. So robots, go right ahead. But make it meaningful.

Pic related : Its one of my favorite movies of all time.
>>
>>24580010
what do you consider as molestation. because this might have happened to me. which is why i sworn off becoming a mommy
>>
>>24580042
Like nearly touching the child's nether regions. I was a fucked up edgy teen,
>>
And for those who can't stand reading an essay :
TL;DR : Give me your feels but make it meaningful.
>>
I feel like I'm drowning. I'm a year into my master's and I'm already burnt out as fuck. I have friends in my grad school program and we have fun joking and hanging out but last night I had a conversation with my friend and she revealed to me that she was basically dead inside and couldn't feel any happiness since she was a kid I just laughed and was like "haha you and me both sister." We bonded over how we don't really have any real friends and how we will both die alone because we're incapable of intimacy and how we just see people as objects that laugh at our jokes and listen to us talk.

She said she was considering seeing a therapist to see if she could be fixed and I was just like "don't even bother, if you're anything like me the problems just in way too deep" and she sort of just nodded and chortled.
"We will never be like the normies. The most I can hope for is to have fun and enjoy the ride."

She was like "that's all you want, to have fun?"

"I've kind of lowered my expectations. What more can you hope for?"

"Don't you want kids?"

"I find it very very very very VERRY hard to believe I could ever love anyone more than myself."

And then we both laughed and had some turkey.

That all sounds very edgy, but we didn't ask to be this way. And I guess I should just be happy I found someone who's as much of a husk as I am. I just feel so mad that we can't be normal. I feel cheated. Like life played a cruel joke on us to deprive us of the full spectrum of human emotions. I see all these tfw no gf posts and I just think "what a bunch of normalfags" I'm so far gone I don't even care about girlfriends, I never really considered it a serious possibility because I just can't love anyone but me me me. I worked out, got muscles and went on dates just to see if I could do it and when I got into bed with a woman I barely felt a thing, so why bother? Why even bother?
>>
>>24580390
You say this edgy shit now but when your hair turns gray you'll wish you invested your time and heart in people, because that's what will keep you going in your golden years. Money comes and goes but people make a lifelong impact.
>>
>>24580390
Anon, I know that feel. My friend had very suicidal tendencies and she was very depressed. Whenever she came over, she always cut herself and cries. " God, why am I good enough?" I wanted to let her vent but everyone would've heard so she always had to be quiet. She an hero'd last year. Anon, I know it hurts but you have to, HAVE TO, make an impact to change yourself. I changed and I still feel horrible. I'm not saying to never give up or some shit, I'm just saying the light at the end of the tunnel may be closer than you think.
>>
>>24580524
*not good enough.
Sorry.
>>
File: pepe (38).jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
pepe (38).jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>24580010
>I didn't know what I was doing
you're a woman aren't you
>>
>>24580552
Nope. I'm a 50% heterosexual male nigger. And yes the cops were called on me, Luckily I weaseled my way out of it. What about you? Anything genuine you wanna share?
>>
>>24580599
I hurt animals in my childhood so i'm probably a sociopath/low empathy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.