[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come anytime you see animal torture its a woman? Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1397532668649.png (423 KB, 678x717) Image search: [Google]
1397532668649.png
423 KB, 678x717
How come anytime you see animal torture its a woman?
Fucking freaks

>>>/pol/56846436
>>
>>24579984
Why is Chinatsu so evil?
>>
>>24579984
What's wrong with torturing animals though?
>>
>Looks like one of those animal snuff films. Basically there are guys who get off to women torturing animals like stepping on and crushing them and doing other physically abusive things.
Just looks like another one of those videos. That's probably why it's a woman doing it, she can record them and sell them online, they go for good money.
>>
>>24579984
does Daisy's destruction count?
>>
what the hell are you talking about? I've seen plenty of guys hurting animals.
>>
It's very revealing of their inner cruelty, isn't it?
>>
>>24580094
by hurting do you mean hunting?
>>
>>24580136
did your mum abuse you?
>>
>>24580020
they go for good money because men buy them. HMMMMM
>>
>>24580198
apparently

check out the scat tube
>>
>>24580198
That would be like blaming the consumers of CP instead of the people actually doing the fucking.

Of course both are in the wrong but the consumer isn't holding the producer at gunpoint, these women are still willing to torture when they could just get a regular job
>>
>>24580142
no I mean inflicting pain on them for pleasure. it's easy as hell to find that shit on liveleak or similar sites.
>>
>>24580163
She slapped me a few times when I was a youngster and totally off the rails but not really, no. I've just seen women neglect their pets and kick them around a lot. Besides, have you seen that video of a woman putting her high heels through a kitten's eyeball and crushing it's skull? Women are twisted, man. They're just better at hiding it than guys.
>>
>>24580243
but some women are just wanna see the world burn
>>
>>24579984
I've seen way more animal torture done by men than women, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>24580346
to be honest with you, I think women tend to be less violent just because they have to raise kids and shit, it is in the genetics
>>
because men pay women a bunch to do it
>>
>>24580346
to be honest with you, I think women tend to be less violent just because they have to raise kids and shit, and growing up getting diddled or playing barbie it is in the genetics
>>
File: bait.jpg (157 KB, 1300x892) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
157 KB, 1300x892
>>24580368
this thread is bait and anyone posting in it is a sucker.
there's literally a dog hate thread around too, and guess who's posting in it? men.
>>
>>24580412
No way man that thread is all femanons, time to go get me a gf.
>>
>>24580387
but they actually do it
>>
>>24580504
There's a reason they have to pay a crapload, it's difficult to find woman that will actually do it... just consider that guy who used to post here about how much he had to pay girl for his business to sell videos of girls crushing bugs with their feet lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.