[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you convince your foreign girlfriend who doesn'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1383509361317.jpg (140 KB, 691x830) Image search: [Google]
1383509361317.jpg
140 KB, 691x830
>tfw you convince your foreign girlfriend who doesn't know much English that 42 million people died in America on Black Friday with this article:
http://www.theonion.com/article/42-million-dead-in-bloodiest-black-friday-weekend--30517

And she doesn't check the date of it. Convinced her that many people died and America is now mourning the loss of a huge chunk of it's population. Explain that 9/11 killed 3000, Zao Medong many more, but nothing in the world was as bad as today, all hope is lost for America and it's extremely dangerous to go outside as people are killing in the streets.
She starts crying, asking how could I be so calm over something so tragic, really crying, and saying that she never wants me to go out on Black Friday.

>inb4 gtfo normie girlfriend-having scum
>>
File: 1435932213094.jpg (130 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1435932213094.jpg
130 KB, 618x564
>>24579247
>your foreign girlfriend
>your girlfriend
>girlfriend
>>
My "girlfriend" has been cheating on me with my "best friend" as of this past Monday. Not sure what to do. She was the last thing I had going for me
>>
>>24579406
My apologies, really. That's terrible. Fuck her, really. That's awful. Get her out of your life, nobody should have to go through that shit. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>24579247
>girlfriend
saying inb4 doesn't absolve you
why the fuck do you even come here? do you know what some people on this board would give to have a girlfriend? really though, why do you come here?
>>
>>24579596
It's something of an addiction? I don't know why to be honest, but at least 4 hours a day for a long time has made it a habit I guess.
>>
>>24579406
same thing kinda happened to me... maybe....? but i am also not sure if I cheated with her first because they were secretly casually seeing each other while he was starting something with another girl he ended up with for a while... until she cheated on him with a supposedly gay friend of hers

is it any fucking wonder I haven't dated since then?
still friends with both though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.