[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one fucking reason why I shouldnt kill myself right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1446518897230.jpg (58 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
1446518897230.jpg
58 KB, 500x548
give me one fucking reason why I shouldnt kill myself right now
>>
Just do it, life is pointless. I think we should all kill ourselves.
>>
It'll hurt
>>
>>24578867
SUICIDE PACT WHEN? GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE TOMORROW?
>>
>>24578812
Ww3 any day now
>>
you wouldn't be able to shitpost about your shit life
>>
>>24578895
How about you and me just go out for a lager instead, anon?
>>
>>24578895

I would but that's across the country from me and I literally have zero funds.
>>
>>24578812
new deus ex game in february m8
>>
File: 1444694859661.jpg (37 KB, 498x652) Image search: [Google]
1444694859661.jpg
37 KB, 498x652
>>24578867
pretty pointless indeed, mate, if youre an unbearable cunt like me
nothing you do matters in the big scheme of things
people are already well off as themselves, no need for someone extra in their lives
only thing i have going on is a retardedly high amount of drugs, but this shit only does the trick for so long

>>24578887
it hurts to live even more, at least it will be 30 minutes of raw, REAL pain. that way a bitch like me will know what true pain feels like

>>24578898
sounds like a great excuse to pull the plug if you ask me

>>24578921
and 4chan servers would cost less to maintain, and I wouldnt be here to ruin everything like always

boo hoo woe is me etc
>>
You haven't played Outer Wilds yet
>>
>>24578812
>give me one fucking reason why I shouldnt kill myself right now
beer
>>
>>24578990
>nothing you do matters in the big scheme of things
I don't think you're correct about that. It's a really small world and the things we do really have an effect. I fucking dare you to give up drugs and try to do something with your life.
You're worried about the bigger scheme of things when you're about to die a junkie? What a waste.
>>
I just took 100mg of Valium and downed a fifth of Vodka. I'm not really regretting it OP.
>>
>>24578812
Just have a wank and go to bed anon. See ya tomorrow.
>>
>>24578812
If you're white litterly like 80-85% of the world will be jealous of you.
>>
>>24578812
do it with me, op
just had the shittiest day of my life and i had to see it without even having a possibility to change a thing
>>
if you really want to, do it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.