[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be female >hate another females because they're too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 1448326772345.jpg (73 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
1448326772345.jpg
73 KB, 900x596
>be female
>hate another females because they're too emotional, annoying, illogical and oftenly attention whores
>has to bleed every month
>has to use small sized diapers for almost your whole life
>some people will try to make things easier for you because "you are female", like if it was some kind of disability and you couldn't do things by yourself
>you have those fucking annoying breasts
>you are expected to be some futile, disgusting being

Being female is hell. I hate myself desu
>>
just be glad u can live life on easy-mode.
>>
>>24578268
Be my girlfriend and I'll keep you in full sized diapers for the rest of your life.
>>
To be fair being female is being mentally disabled
>>
Who else imagines the OP as an fugly fujoshi landwhale?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x639
>make shit thread with no content besides lol being female sucks
Jesus Christ you all are insufferable cunts, I would gladly relieve you of your mortal coil. Pic related, girl video games
>>
>>24578319
When things are easier for you, you get tired of it. Really tired. Trust me.
>>
File: Jetstream-Sam.png (650 KB, 869x738) Image search: [Google]
Jetstream-Sam.png
650 KB, 869x738
>>24578268
Just fucking self destruct or some shit, then. If it bothers you so much, I do not know how you made it this far into your life unless you were severely exaggerating for us to give you attention, or spouting rhetoric to get another woman hate thread going.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, but stop being such a little bitch about it.
>>
Why are malebots triggered so easily?
>>
>>24578550
Its better than being bored.
>>
Maybe it's right and you eventually get bored; but you always have the chance to go from easy-mode to hard-mode if you really want to, the other way around it's actually hard.
>>
>>24578268
>Boy howdy! I sure am a girl!
>Yep! Totally a girl!
>Pay attention to me, because I totally have a vagina!
>>
You sound like another girl I know. Do you play a woodwind instrument?
>>
File: 1413414301112.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1413414301112.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24578454
>bawww my life is TOO easy!
>>
File: 1447369171213.jpg (21 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1447369171213.jpg
21 KB, 298x292
>mfw genetic defect

I was exposed to males levels of testosterone in my first 20 years of life.

Don't even think like a regular girl. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>24578268
>>you have those fucking annoying breasts
how annoying are they really?
>>
>>24578268
>hate another females because they're too emotional, annoying, illogical and oftenly attention whores
Shitty people attract other shitty people, maybe if you weren't a raging bitch you'd have decent friends.
>>
>>24578268
>>some people will try to make things easier for you because "you are female", like if it was some kind of disability and you couldn't do things by yourself

it literally is though
>>
>>24578268
>you have those fucking annoying breasts
That's your fault for having sweaty oversized bags of fat instead of a cute DFC.
>>
>>24579136
This
>tfw flat-chested masterrace
>>
I'm not bitter about being a female, but I'd rather be a guy. I just feel weak. I work out and everything, but I still will never be as strong as man. Also I hate getting emotional for no reason. Hormones are all over the place because of monthly cycles. I can't really do anything but accept the body I was born in though. I'm not going to become some trans abomination, fuck that shit.
>>
>>24578997
At least you get some easy gains in the gym.
>>
>>24579179
I would very much like it if you became by girlfriend due to this original comment and so I can get at that delicious flat chest
>>
>>24578268
if you're a female and you hate other females, not only are you a dumb bitch but you're a deluded cunt to think that you are different. We are all inherently the same once your charades of reason and ''emotionlessness'' are stripped you dense cunt
>>
>>24579179
Do you have Skype or Steam? Please be my platonic fembot friend.
>>
>>24579264
that's wrong, some girls are shy and quiet introverts while every other girl is a stacy who goes clubbing and does muh weed
>tfw go qt shy introvert gf who thinks she's better than normie stacy because she is
>>
>>24578319
Things aren't easy for me in the slightest, and nobody tries to make things easier for me just for being female, where the fuck does that even come from. You literally need to be a walking airhead for people to treat you like a child. I for one acted mature and focused on my studies and was always trusted to do things. And this was all in STEM.
>>
I love women especially black women. Even if they treat me like trash most of the time, they are still my sisters.
>>
>>24579136
>>24579179
>girl tells me she's insecure about her chest size
>ask her what cup size she is
>AA
hell fucking yes
>>
>>24579373
This is why you will never get laid. you put shy introverts on a pedestal so they feel entitled... this has negative effects on the majority of women. learn anon
>>
File: 1408997079340.jpg (120 KB, 1279x710) Image search: [Google]
1408997079340.jpg
120 KB, 1279x710
>be male
>expected go to war
>do so
>kill people
feelsgoodman
My whole life is just a fucking dream now and I have no fucking idea whats going on
But ill just take some sadistic pleasure out of this
sorry about your "whole life being easy" thing though
>>
>>24579454
>tfw my oneitis has like A cups
>that feel when she usually wears loose shirts
>that tfw when she bends down to get something
>>
>>24579376
lmao if it is not easy for you in STEM you must be ugly. All my TAs hit on me and even gave me cuts that they wouldn't give to guys. Also we are more likely to be hired because we satisfy the minority quota.
>>
>>24579485
>it's okay to be a stacy
>you should go for stacys instead of going for the superior shy introvert
also
>implying i'm a virgin
>>
>>24579517
Flat chested girls always seem so surprised when I tell them that I like their tiny chests, it's nice. I guess they're so used to the media and friends telling them they should have a D cup at least.
>>
>>24578403
Stop trying to fit in newfag
>>
>>24578268
>pick up a newspaper in a coffee shop because been online way too much lately
>go to the editorial section
>papers main editorial writer is a women
>full page editorial about her critiquing peoples fashion and moaning about people not dressing up any more
There's a phrase for when someone in a group does something that reinforces the stereotype about them despite it only being a minority occurrence, but fuck me that shit was a hard read.
>>
>>24579530
it isn't okay to be stacey, but why be a bragging introverted latent whore. It is the same thing except one is more deluded.
inb4 mad roastie, 20 KV
>>
>>24578997
What's that like for you? Do you experience attraction differently, what about your sex drive?
>>
File: Links Awakening s5 3.png (627 KB, 634x1200) Image search: [Google]
Links Awakening s5 3.png
627 KB, 634x1200
>>24579179
>>24579454
>>24579517
I almost stopped walking in the middle of the sidewalk in a busy cafe area in my city because i walked past an asian girl wearing a loose top with very clear A tits underneath.

Surrounded by her mates, would have given up my anal virginity to a BBC for an in with her.
>>
>>24579677
My libido is sleeper mode. Some questions are hard to articulate because its physically impossible to process things normally.
>>
>>24579885
How so?
fuck robots dude
>>
>>24580005
I'll still get wet if someone tries but thats just a bodily reflex, I don't actually feel the need to go through with it. I mostly think girls are pretty if I ever get that thought, men rarely evoke reaction.

I don't know if I'm satisfying your curiosity.
>>
>>24580144
It's alright, it's just a legitimately interesting reaction to see how large amounts of testosterone would affect a woman, I had the problem with too much estrogen through puberty.
>>
>>24580244
Did you get bullied by people for not fitting their schema of girl or boy? I was well-liked growing up, so the people around me would pussyfoot around what they don't understand of me. I imagine it would have been more malicious for a man though. I remember girls being especially nasty if it would ever be brought up that I don't have any similar interests to them.
>>
>>24580351
No, I was just an emotional guy. I tended to switch between competely aloof and extremely emotional, I also tended to be really (functionally) submissive in relationships.
>>
cry me a river roastie. If you cant handle easy mode, imagine how we feel every day.
>>
File: 123213.png (295 KB, 688x700) Image search: [Google]
123213.png
295 KB, 688x700
>>24578268
I'm going to point out everything wrong with your post in a detailed manner so that perhaps you might understand why this is an asinine, retarded thread to make.
>Announcing your gender on 4chan, an anonymous imageboard, as though anyone cares.
It's a very attention-whorey thing to do, and completely pointless.
>Disliking other females for reasons that you share ("emotional" = hating other women for no reason, "annoying" = no explanation needed, just take a good look in the mirror, "often attention whores" = says the girl who is, herself, attentionwhoring.)
Women who have mostly guy friends because there's "less drama" are just sloots in denial. You enjoy the focused, undivided attention you receive from these men because you are not attractive enough to compete for better ones, thus you have to be pessimistic, self-deprecating and bring others down along with you in a pathetic attempt to win these guys over. It's the exact same game as girls who try to act dumb for a guy, but they're probably getting better mates from it whereas you're getting...people who frequent this board, the lowest of the low, to be revolted by you.
>Using oftenly as though it's a real word
protip: it's not
>Not appreciating the blessing it is to have the potential to bring new life into this world
If you hate it so much, just take birth control. It's not that difficult.
>Using pads instead of tampons
Absolutely fucking disgusting
>Insults her entire gender in one line yet wonders why people demean women, as though it was some kind of disability.
Sufficient supporting evidence to state that you are illogical, OP.
>Acknowledging gender roles yet being disappointed when others acknowledge them by treating women in a polite, sweet manner.
>Taking a feminist standpoint on one issue but is a 'toxic' woman in regards to everything else who takes for granted the effort it took for women to become as free as they are now.
>Not realizing that everyone has boobs
>>
>>24580646
>Not appreciating the female breast and it's glory.
>Caring about others expectations
>Assuming women are futile, emotional, annoying, illogical, disgusting beings yet offended when others assume the same thing about you.
You are not a special snowflake. You are not better than other women. You're really just a bitter, hateful girl who is just as bad as all the other lonely, shitty people on this board. There's a reason people like you remain single and disliked. You genuinely have done nothing except complain and prove your hypocrisy.

You're honestly part of the problem with women in this day and age and you're quite frankly an embarrassment. A woman who can't get men and who hates other women has absolutely no place on this Earth except to be alone. There's no wonder that nobody wants to be around you, you're sucking the energy away from me across the internet and most likely the Pacific Ocean.

You should take a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror and stop victimizing yourself and perhaps take some responsibility for the situation you're in and for your shitty attitude and behavior. Maybe once you grow up and stop projecting all of your problems onto innocent women that didn't do anything to you except have a vagina, perhaps then you'll realize how shitty of a person you are and will actively seek to improve yourself instead of trying to bring others down to your level since you are too lazy to do anything to fix yourself.

You're revolting and I hope nobody is burdened with having to ever date you or befriend you, because you seem like a shitty person regardless of gender, or any other similar feature.

Feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>24580646

The first 2 points in your post were really good indeed.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.