[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no friendds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1448645413167.jpg (8 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1448645413167.jpg
8 KB, 200x240
>tfw no friendds
>>
Are you always stuck at home?
>>
>>24578205

yes pretty much

...i tried making friends once and it didn't work out for me at all
>>
>>24578123
I know this feel, but it is through my own desires that I have it, if I wanted them I would go out and make them, I know where they are. I would just rather keep to myself.

That being said I do have siblings who force me to interact with people at times in public so its not like public peer group situations are a foreign concept. You just say the things that people emphasize with and away you go and you ask for help.
>>
>>24578459
>if I wanted them I would go out and make them

i wish i knew how to go out and make them :(
>>
File: 1445885286382.jpg (220 KB, 1012x1060) Image search: [Google]
1445885286382.jpg
220 KB, 1012x1060
>>24578123
I'm in the same boat m80
>>
>>24578123
>like to take Jeep into woods
>try making friends who like to do it also
>end up going with a couple other Jeeps one night
>they talk and I just kind of stand there getting a few words in every now and then
>at the end of the night, tell them to get in touch with me if they ever want to do it again
>don't hear from them, but see pictures they post on Normiebook and IG of their Jeeps in the woods
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.