[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/homeless/ thread. It's the atlanta guy from the other night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
/homeless/ thread. It's the atlanta guy from the other night, currently chilling in a 24 hr restaurant drinking ass loads of coffee and browsing /r9k/. What are my homeless bots up to tonight? pic related, gonna be me later when i whip out the bottle of jack i have buried near by
>>
How scummy are you?

Are you gnome-tier homeless?
>>
Have you ever met Gucci Mane?
>>
You always seem to be buying shit, are you sucking dick for money
>>
>>24578108
Why don't you get a job, al?
>>
>>24578250

I panhandle, steal, and sell cigs fampai. I wish I could suck dicks for money but idk where people do that
>>
If you're homeless why do you pay $25 for meme whiskey that tastes like $12 whiskey when you could drink $12 whiskey that tastes like it cost $12?
>>
>>24578810

i'm not al, would you happen to be talking about the hatian guy named al by any chance? He has gud xanax
>>
How often do you get a chance to shower/clean up?

Are you addicted to anything?
>>
>>24578889

I didn't buy it, there was a party last night and i just swiped it off the table when everyone was leaving/passing out.
>>
>>24578924

I shower every day in some way. I'll either take a bird bath in a bathroom using the sink, use someones water hose in the middle of the night, or i'll shower at a friends house. I do laundry too. I'm not addicted to anything but i like to smoke weed and drink, not every day though.
>>
What do you do in the winter when it's really cold? Where do you sleep?
>>
>>24579037

eh, it doesn't get all that bad in atlanta. I just sleep in the park or behind restaurants, I wear layers with a beanie and keep my boots on, have a blanket too, that does the trick. Sometimes I'll get the opportunity to crash at someones house too.
>>
>>24579037
Not him. I was homeless in Alaska for a long time. I slept outside, in an abandoned SUV for a while, under a tarp, eventually had a tent.
>>
>>24579102

How did you get to the point of homelessness?
>>
>>24579253

What was being homeless in Alaska like?
>>
>>24579307

I hated the normal way of life and just said fuck it and packed a bag and left when i turned 18.
>>
I might be homeless soon. What do I do with all my shit?
>>
>>24579380

sell what you can and put it all in the bank so that you can use a debit card. I had an xbox one and a flatscreen so i sold it for 350 bucks and that was 3 months worth of food, it only took a couple weeks to get an ebt card so i still have a good chunk of that money for the occasional treat.
>>
>>24579362
Wasn't bad, honestly. Thanksgiving and Christmas were the worst, nothing open. I was in Anchorage, it probably would have been worse otherwise. And when it really snowed hardcore, it was actually warmet out. I spent a lot of time at the libraries and Barnes and Noble. And towards the end, I stayed in one of the shelters occasionally, they have a 30 day in, 30 day out policy.
>>
>>24579380
Get a backpack and put everything you really need it in. You can always get clothes but you'll need some. Rest is a judgment call.
>>
Did either of you guys ever get robbed or your stuff jacked?
>>
>>24580039
Alaska guy. No, but I had nothing worth taking.
>>
>>24580039

Atlanta guy, nope, never. I stay away from sketchballs and the areas they hang out at.
>>
>>24580156

Ever get in any confrontations or fights?
>>
>>24580187
No, I stayed alone most of the time.
>>
Get a job and get roommates
>>
Do supermarkets and restaurants really throw out eat-able food?
>>
>>24580344
Yes. You don't even need to be homeless to take advantage of it
>>
>>24580344
I worked at bk and they threw out everything at the end of the night waiting to serve like 4 pounds of burgers and chicken patties nuggets fries cookies everything but I'm in a small village most burger kings don't close
>>
>>24580187
Also, I didn't drink (maybe two or three times) or do any drugs. I never had money. I did smoke tobacco but I found half smoked cigarettes; pretty nasty in retrospect.
>>
>>24580344
Arby's was pretty bad for that, I went to that dumpster a few times.
>>
>>24579374
Do you plan on quitting the homeless life?
>>
>>24578108
If you ran away to a city with not anlot of money could you get on your feet or are you perma homeless?
>>
>>24578108
When did your life take a turn for the worse and you became how you are?
And do you want to reform yourself?
>>
>>24580453
Alaska guy. Depends on the city. You'll have to find a place to get mail and find a temp agency. Once you get past a certain age, you have to explain employment absences.
>>
>>24578108
How do you get ebt/welfare without an address?
>>
>>24580512
Get an address from the homeless shelter but I don't think that's a deal breaker. You'll get food stamps quick but you're not getting welfare if you're a man unless you can get SSI.
>>
File: 1442684037432.jpg (4 KB, 126x117) Image search: [Google]
1442684037432.jpg
4 KB, 126x117
>>24578108
What an edgy picture is mickey smoking A JOINT?
>>
>>24580563
Can he just get a po box? Kek
>>
>>24580563
Do you have to stay at the shelter to get the mail? Also this next one is pretty stupid, but have you ever talked to or seen gutter punks? I keep seeing shit about them on the internet but have never seen one in either of the big cities i've lived in.
>>
>>24580607
Surprisingly enough, the post office wants you to have an actual address to be able to get a po box.
>>
>>24580628
I'm the other guy responding. It really depends on the shelter. I got mail through a soup kitchen sort of place. Not sure what you mean by gutter punk.
>>
>>24580628
random cunt responding... I'm going to guess gutter punks have fixed addresses and collect welfare. They just hangout on the streets a lot.
>>
>>24580628

atl guy here. I have lots of gutter punk friends, they're pretty common here.
>>
>>24580895
Nah I think gutter punmks are the ones breaking into meters for change and taking shit out of cars and sleeping on the beach and alleyways
>>
>>24580928
Isn't atl cheap? Like shit can't your parents send you a hundred dollars and you make 300 more and have a room for the month?
>>
>>24581230
He said he's homeless by choice.
>>
>>24578108
as cool as you sound homeless are the scum of the earth

just stay the fuck out of my way and don't look at me
>>
>>24580344
>eat-able
Aww
>>
>>24581420
ight senpai np
>>
>>24581420
Give him a dollar cock head
>>
>>24581420
>tfw always have hobos arrest for trespassing at my job

Stay out of my parking lot shitheads
>>
I can't wait for the summer so I can go back to colorado. Gunna be easy peasy again
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.