[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, here's a tip for you. If you ever get a gf make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Hey robots, here's a tip for you. If you ever get a gf make sure to make her wear a chasity belt that only you have the key to. This way she can never cheat on you and it makes you seem like a dom.
>>
>>24578038
i sense extreme autism in this thread.
>>
How does she pee
>>
She should also put a cage on you and keeps the key as well.
>>
>>24578092
There's small holes for that, as well as a much bigger hole for poo
>>
>>24578107
Doesn't that mean chad will just fuck her ass
>>
>>24578107
So Tyrone just fucks her ass instead?
>>
>>24578038
That chastity belt for females seems really uncomfortable
>>
File: smug_pepe_smooth.jpg (96 KB, 550x497) Image search: [Google]
smug_pepe_smooth.jpg
96 KB, 550x497
>>24578145
>>24578146
It's probably just sleep deprivation but that cracked me up.
>>
>>24578194
It's a kink thing. Not meant for real wear
>>
>>24578107
Wouldn't the poop squeeze out like a Play-Doh Fun Factory?
>>
I just emotionally abuse her and shock her with a tazer, keeps her in control
>>
>>24578489
You can put a remote controller zapper in the belt.
>>
>>24578079
This guy gets it.
>>24578038
Yeah, because guys that can barely talk to a girl can get her to do that.
>>24578450
Best comment here. Made me kek.
>>
File: Venetian-chastity.jpg (1 MB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
Venetian-chastity.jpg
1 MB, 1728x2304
>>24578038
>>24578107
Only a kek would get his girl a chastity belt like the one OP posted.
>>
>>24578684
silly, you wait until she's asleep.
>>
>>24579205
> can barely talk to girls
> implying you can get a girl to sleep anywhere near you
>>
>>24579278
Obviously you sneak into their house and leave a note.

Do I really need to explain this?
>>
>>24578038
In the future everyone is going to wear chastity belts, and you can sign over the key to your chastity belt to certain people. Everything will be very carefully documented, and only then will the two parties remove each other's chastity devices and engage in coitus.
>>
>>24579415
in the distant future we'll be able to electronically simulate coitus without the need for physical contact, a la Demolition Man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.