[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does my ex miss me robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1242x2208
Does my ex miss me? She visited me at work but didnt say hi, we havent seen each other in 2 years and we just started talking again through facetime and whatever. she keeps telling me im one of her only friends and her other friends are boring and lame.

is she trying to pull me in as an orbiter? because i dont play that.
>>
>>24578019
shes trying to make u an orbiter desu
>>
>>24578036
this.

She just wants you to buy her some food
>>
>>24578019
>52 unread messages
REEEEEEEE
>>
>talking to your ex
dumb fuck
>>
i'd say keep your distance senpai. Get a girlfriend and see if she sticks around
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1242x2208
was it an accident my senpais?
>>
>>24578106
Stop replying now. You hav the upper hand just stop for like half an hour and see what happens
>>
Is it really normal to talk like this? I don't think I can force myself to text like that
>>
>>24578106
she did that on purpose
she wants a reaction don't give it.
>>
>>24578157
I dont understand normies either. Why are they like that?
>>
>>24578019
>old news
Keep it that way you fucking idiot, ignore the bitch, do not communicate with her.
>>
>>24578106

According to google, Kemoni is a guy's name

she's keking you via text m8
>>
>>24578157
thats just how i text her every once in a while.

you have to talk like a normie with a normie sometimes so you can give them a taste of something they're comfortable with breh. its how you get pussy. and then you switch it up and sound distant.
>>
Why are you not making a post about this on Facebook instead? Why bring it here?
>>
>>24578106

"How about I pierce your mouth with my cock?"
>>
>>24578019
>>24578106
Is this how normies text message one another? It's very hard for me to follow.
>>
how old are you faggots? 15?
>>
>>24578106
We have officially regressed to communicating in glyphs.
>>
Just block her. Now. Before this goes any further.
>>
>>24578106
>my senpais
>trying this hard to fit into the board culture

Get out.
>>
>>24578184
+1

I like this post.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.