[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally everything women does revolves around their appearance/sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: injbklrnelkthrt83i2oyhrgklhsd.jpg (48 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
injbklrnelkthrt83i2oyhrgklhsd.jpg
48 KB, 600x594
>literally everything women does revolves around their appearance/sex appeal/being cute/being wanted by men
>spend all day every day taking pictures of themselves and soliciting attention from men for existing
>claim to be equals of men
>want respect

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>tell them this
>they respond with "But men do it too!"
>implying I consider those "men" my equal either
>>
It's a man's world. No one is going to hire some ugly broad. Get real. At least I know where I place in society so I can weasel my way into having a reasonably decent life
>>
>>24578029
>It's a man's world

Because men fucking built it.
Go build your own civilisation.
>>
ok under that slightly bullshit generalization crap, even though it's almost 2016--- logic everything women do are to please men right...
so everything men do are to please women as well no?
well our purpose in life is to find a partner to successfully reproduce with i guess.
>>
>>24578155
What? The only intelligible part of this is that you know that it is the current year and that it is also almost the next year.
>>
>>24578148
You forget that women do have better advantages than us though right? If they really wanna fuck you up all they have to do is call out rape and your in jail for 15 years and a registered sex offender. At least the crazies do
>>
>>24578226
The system is almost never not on their side senpai
>>
>>24578226
Of course.
This society was built BY men, FOR women.

Women only have power by proxy.
>>
>>24578266
but why? when did it turned wrong?
didn't woman used to be treated as slaves/objects even by betas and omegas in the past?
>>
I think some women are alright but others I just want society to burn them at the stake. Also I spoke to some old guy once and he said women were a lot more clingy back in the 1940-1960s era and that we should be thankful we don't always come home to a wife that's whole life is revolved around you coming home from work
>>
File: v.gif (463 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
v.gif
463 KB, 500x180
>>24578181
the traditional way is that men are supposed to work and women are supposed to stay home and take care of the children. men try to appear manly throughout their lives because it shows that they can work. this is to appeal to women. and on the other hand women are trying to appear feminine to show that they can bear and raise babies. this is to appeal to men. in the end both sexes are trying to impress the opposite sex so we can all reproduce and keep the human population going. these traditional roles are fading though. so generalizing like this isn't as so accurate anymore.
make sense now?
>>
>>24578376
>Also I spoke to some old guy once and he said women were a lot more clingy back in the 1940-1960s era and that we should be thankful we don't always come home to a wife that's whole life is revolved around you coming home from work

The grass is always greener.
Except on our generation's side, it's not even grass, it's just smashed up pieces of green glass.
>>
>>24578293
>when did it turned wrong
I'd say around the 1950s.
>>
>>24578293
>didn't woman used to be treated as slaves/objects even by betas and omegas in the past?

No.
Women just equate being expected to not act like a depraved whore with slavery.

Women were always treated preferentially, it's just that in the past they had to uphold their end of the bargain.
>>
File: 1413642286056.jpg (43 KB, 494x334) Image search: [Google]
1413642286056.jpg
43 KB, 494x334
>I'll never cheat on my bf
>cheats on her bf
>omg pls don't tell my bf
>>
>>24578687
>implying the turning point wasn't the French revolution
>>
>>24577979
You're sure showing them by talking about them all the time aren't you!? Hahahahaha awesome! You are so awesome!

Pathetic faggots.

Signed,
Chad
>>
>>24579098
>You're sure showing them

They're fucking retarded, it's impossible to "show them", their brains warp everything to make them think they are right.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.