[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh wow. I turned down a girl. So some backstory. I look decently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
Oh wow. I turned down a girl.

So some backstory. I look decently attractive, maybe 8/10, but am incredibly socially awkward. This Thanksgiving, I was at my parents. Since most of my family lives on the other side of the country, my parents invited a bunch of friends.

>Be me.
>Autistic as fuck. But can hide my social awkwardness for periods of time.
>Parents friends have a daughter.
>Don't like their personality at all, not my "type." (I know, beggars can't be choosers.)
>Here's the thing: she was obviously into me. For example: fake laughed at a bad holocaust joke.
>Also, saw that I had a GameStop receipt. Looked at it, and made a comment about how cool gaming was, despite the fact that it's not socially acceptable for someone beyond the age of ten to be into pokemon beyond the "I'm so nerdy! Look at my, I need attention" thing some girls do, or casual gaming.
>Kept getting close to me, or finding some excuse to touch me.
>I tried to show that I wasn't interest because I'm too beta to do actually say it. Even when I played games, she just watched me.
>She asked if I had a girlfriend. I said no.
>Then showed shock when I mentioned that I've never had one.

So far, not too out of the normal. But here are when things get worse.
>My cousins and her daughter are here.
>She's like four? I'm not good with ages. Could talk and stuff.
>She is easily entertained. Chase her a bit.
>She gets the idea to chase me. Whatever. Kind of fun I guess. Demeaning to be the one entertaining the children, but I get along better because they don't judge.
>It gets time for the first girl's family to leave. Have to catch an airplane or whatever.
>Everyone is saying goodbyes. "I enjoyed your pie!" "Can't wait to see you again!"
>the four year old is chasing me.
>The first girl wants to have one last chance to make contact with me or something.
>Yells out, "Anon, come give me a hug! I'm leaving!"

I'm about the hit the word limit, so I guess this is part one. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>24577877
>>Autistic as fuck

boy, you got that right.
>>
>>24577934
I second this, I see nothing wrong with the girl
>>
>>24577877
Fucking chad,a girl notices you and you don't even care.
>>
>>24577877
Here's the thing. I already have trouble making contact with people. This is doubled when this person is not attractive to me, and tripled when they have been eating food and are greasy. So, x6.

>I have the idea to pretend like I didn't hear her. I continue running with my cousin, this time to the other end of the house.
>the girl who is into me chases after. Like, literally chases.
>When I say chase, I mean chase. She wasn't fat.
>She yells out "We are leaving. Hug me."
>This is the last thing I wanted to do right then.
>So, I continue running.
>Eventually, I run into a spare bedroom. I lock the door.
>I'm safe for a while.
>after a while, she makes me come out.
>Thing is, I'm on one side of the room. She's on the other. She managed to convince my cousins daughter to stand down somehow.
>I stealthily incite my cousins daughter to give chase.
>now I have an excuse! I can't give her a hug AND perform the duty of entertaining children.
>So, I bolt of again.
>Eventually, my sister tells the girl that I am not a "touchy person." That's a nice way of putting it.
>Annoying girl yells out "fine just give me a handshake goodbye."

Keep in mind that at this point I have been literally running away from her for like 10 minutes.

>I walk over to her.
>Bracing myself, I extend an arm.
>She reaches out and shakes my hand. I go wet noodle, and slip out after half a second.
>By the end of that second, I am at the nearest sink, washing my hands with dish soap. (The other stuff smells like shit.)
>She leaves.

This just happened. I feel really weird. I guess I should be thankful for the opportunity I had. I hope you can keep in mind that she was only interested because I rarely ever see her, and my autism hadn't made itself present.

I think if I see her next year, I'll just tell her I'm gay. I'm not, but it'd be an easy way of letting her down. All I'd have to say is that my family is homophobic, and would disown me; it'll never get brought up again.
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>24578231
>anon completely loses his mind and prepares to be disowned by his family because a girl touched his hand
>>
>>24578042
Didn't have time to elaborate. Was running out of space for the post. Their family stayed in town for two days. The first day, I couldn't get any respite from her noises. Borderline screeches. It's pretty hard to sit in your room on your computer all day with her in the house. Plus, she isn't very attractive.
>>
>>24578263
My family wouldn't give a fuck. They honestly probably already think I'm gay. I'd just tell her that to get her to shut up.
>>
>>24578323
Why was she screeching? Is she retarded?
>>
>>24577877
None of this means she was into you.

I've had a couple parents' friends, one of which was light years out of my league, who were really nice to me and I thought had interest. No, they were just bored and I'm the only person their age around, so they made the most of the situation.
>>
>>24578350
>lying to your family about your sexuality to avoid the attention of one girl out of four billion
>>
>>24578374
Sorry if I'm almost illiterate right now. Its pretty late and I'm about to pass out. I wouldn't tell my family that I'm gay. Just her. Probably will only see her again once, maybe twice, in my life.
>>
>>24578418
>Probably will only see her again once, maybe twice, in my life.

then why do you care dude

also

>>24578367
>None of this means she was into you.

this desu senpai
>>
My god this board really has done great things to you guys. It's natural selection online.
>>
>>24578362
Wouldn't really surprise me desu. Although screeching might have been an exaggeration.
>>
>>24578231
Lol dude, she was making fun of you. She's probably gonna tell daquan about how she fucked with her white loser cousin
>>
>>24578231
>I think if I see her next year, I'll just tell her I'm gay. I'm not, but it'd be an easy way of letting her down.
It's not. Be straightforward with her. Maybe then you'll learn not to be such a pussy.
>>
File: jdhj.jpg (35 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
jdhj.jpg
35 KB, 500x388
>>24577877
I dream with the day when a girl will give me attention like she did to you

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>24579522
Trust me, you don't. When a girl is into you, and you don't like her, it is incredibly awkward. I've had this happen twice before.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>24579646
>I've had this happen twice before
>3 girls have been attracted to this faggot
>He rejected all of them

Get out, Chad. I mean it. You don't belong here. Leave us in peace.
>>
File: 1409608359765.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1409608359765.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>>24578231
>>24577877

I admire a man that takes pride in his work.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.