[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember this girl that looked she had severe Treacher-Collins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1394739200124.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1394739200124.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
I remember this girl that looked she had severe Treacher-Collins on one side of her face. She came as mysterious as she disappeared. She just showed up in the middle Freshman year. Then sometime in the Sophomore year I noticed I didn't see her around.

She was always quiet. I never had the same classes as her and she always sat alone at lunch. I wanted to find out what happened to her so I asked around what her name was. No one really knew so I grabbed my brother's yearbook to find her name.

I found her name and I looked her up on Facebook. I found nothing so I googled her name. Her name was little unique so there weren't many searches. The first result was an Obituary. I read it and it said she died around the time I noticed she was gone. In a roundabout way it alluded to the fact she committed suicide.

At the bottom where it mentioned families member it only mentioned her Dad and her brother. That was even the saddest part of the whole thing. Two searches below the obituary was a link to some site that a couple girls at my high school used. It was basically 20 or posts making fun of her face.
>>
>>24577412
I would have been her bf.
>>
>>24577412
Not surprising. Women are vile creatures to anyone they think is ugly.
>>
you take that walk into uncanny valley and theres no escape
>>
Can you show us the obituary or some of the posts attacking her looks, OP?
>>
>>24578101
This desu. I'd love to see the obit.
>>
>>24577412
How long ago did she pass? If you went to highschool with her I'd say maybe try and get in touch with her parents, just give them your condolences. Maybe fib a bit but tell them that you had a few small exchanges with her and she seemed like a wonderful young woman, or something akin to that. I know that may sound weird but to a grieving family sometimes a bit of heartfelt compassion helps, even if it's been years or whatever.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.