[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you blew your best friend and now it's weird between you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: le frog face.jpg (123 KB, 737x696) Image search: [Google]
le frog face.jpg
123 KB, 737x696
>tfw you blew your best friend and now it's weird between you
>>
File: 1429581801838.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1429581801838.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>24576814
>tfw had sex with my best friend of 7 years
>we didn't talk about it after it happened or for years afterwards
>friend spontaneously asks me one day what I thought about what happened
>ohshit.png
>don't wanna talk about it
>in a panic, pretend not to remember
>friend keeps pestering that I must remember
>insist it never happened, it must have only been a dream, etc
>now things are weird between us
>mutual lesser friend thinks it did happen
>it did but now I can't go back on what I've already said
>best friend and I have drifted apart because they think I'm a liar and I am and I kinda wanna fuck him again
>>
This thread's gay.
>>
>>24576814
>having a best friend
norman ree
>>
>>24576814
>>24576978
>tfw pretty deep sexual tension between best friend
>tfw never got to blow him
>tfw we never fug
The tension is pretty hot, I guess. I just wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. He's pretty hot, too, but he's straight.
>>
>>24576978
Why'd you have to be such a shithead? There's saying you "don't recall" or making it clear that you don't want to talk about it, and there's looking at him straight in the eyes and calling him a liar
>>
>>24576814
I know this is bait but hooking up with a close friend, or any aquaintance, will bite you in the ass sooner or later. Even if you believe reddit and decide that it was "just sex" and that you can easily go back to being friends, chances are very high that either of you will end up dating someone who can't cope with you past. And then you will have to remove someone from the picture -- either your new partner or your old friend.
>>
>>24577036
It's not bait.

He dates girls though, I just offered him when we were drunk and he said okay
>>
>>24577058
And do you think any girl that he might end up dating would be comfortable with the two of you being friends if she knew? Most girls would be instantly turned off by his being a bisexual. And if they could get over that, they wouldn't be too fond of you still being around.
>>
>>24577028
I don't know and I wish I hadn't been but I was scared
I never felt any tension and it was something I never really expected since he's "gay" and I'm a girl and I wasn't prepared to talk about it at all.

there will be a day when I will probably have to own up to it but it is not this day
>>
>>24577107
the type of girls he likes would probably be turned on by the slight bisexual vibe desu
>>
File: 1434661976436.jpg (170 KB, 540x763) Image search: [Google]
1434661976436.jpg
170 KB, 540x763
At work one time I stole a guy's car while he was in the store getting a drink and hid it around the side of the building. It was just on impulse since he left it running. He was baffled when he came outside. Called the police, multiple officers showed up to ask if anyone had seen anything. Later that night the third shift found it when they were taking out the trash. Nobody ever found out that it was me.
>>
>>24577150
>the type of girls he likes would probably be turned on by the slight bisexual vibe desu

I don't know. Maybe it is different for homosexuals and such. But in strictly straight circles, people who screw around with their close friends are the worst. You make shit weird for yourself and then change the whole dynamics of the group. If a girl gets with a new bf, he probably doesn't want to hang out all the time with three dudes who at some point have fucked his gf.
>>
>>24577306
I don't actually think its weird between us, I think its just me

Because I texted him a lot afterwards, but to him it was just a bj

To me I thought it meant something, but nope
>>
>>24577380
Hahaha god damn you're pathetic
>>
>>24577427
Fuck off, you normie sack of shit. Everybody wants you dead.
>>
>>24577435
why do you fucking queers come here? you have an entire board to discuss your gay shit
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>24577477
bottom
>>
>>24577410
At least I let him knew that I got it that he didn't want to talk about it. He said we were fine, and I believe it

still my best friend
>>
>>24577477
FUCK OFF NORMIE
REEEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24577548
>le normie le reee xD
you are trying too hard to fit in faggot
just fuck off back to your milk shitter board
>>
why cant i ever post about gay stuff without some fat jew freaking out?
>>
>>24577580
Calm down, man, jeez.
>>24577590
It happens. Just ignore them.
>>
>>24577590
why do you assume im jewish you dumb aids riddled queer?
>>24577598
no
>>
>>24576978
how does gay sex work tho?
You just let the other guy fuck you until he cums?
or both of you have to cum to be declared a success?
>>
>tfw gay virgin

I'm not handholdless though. My straight friend let me hold hands with him a few times, was nice. Not friends with him anymore tho
>>
File: 1434224079889.jpg (268 KB, 985x944) Image search: [Google]
1434224079889.jpg
268 KB, 985x944
>>24577669
It depends on the partners, though in the ideal case both partners cum
>>
>>24577700
what if one of them comes really fast and the other one takes longer?
what if the one cumming first is the top one.. do the bottom one starts pounding?
how do you know who fucks who?
>>
File: 1434157275308.png (385 KB, 514x545) Image search: [Google]
1434157275308.png
385 KB, 514x545
>>24577676
feel for you, anon
You haven't found the right one yet?
>>
>>24577772
>how do you know who fucks who?
We often switch roles
>what if one of them comes really fast and the other one takes longer?
You should hold yourself to let your partner feel pleasure too, it's the same as in hetero-sex
>what if the one cumming first is the top one.. do the bottom one starts pounding?
depends on how you feel
>>
>>24577778
truthfully I'm one of those fags who whines about being alone but does nothing to change his situation.

But I don't really know what I want. I do fantasize about cuddling and embracing my former friend, even though it will never happen. Life is so shit like that.
>>
>>24577840
I understood that nothing will change until I change it. So i went out and found a bf. Years have passed and we are still together as always.
Feels nice senpai
>>
>>24577956
that's needs to be me next. I'll have to get off my ass. How'd you meet?
>>
>>24578125
>How'd you meet?
we met literally in /b/, i was lucky though: we have a lot of common interests and he is decent
>>
>>24578198
huh, well. Nice. I don't think that'll happen to me. But I'm usually a lurker, I don't post much normally. What kind of thread was it?
>>
File: dissapointed harold.png (672 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed harold.png
672 KB, 584x553
>>24576814
>not comfortable enough with your masculinity and ability to communicate
>not casually each other bro-jobs
>you know, as jokes haha

I MEAN COME ON ANON, IT'S 2015
>>
>be 12
>friend say "suck my dick or I tell femanon you like her"
>always does shit like this but believe him anyway
>panic that he will say I did even though I didn't
>do it
>happens again twice
>no more friends
>hates him
>has anxiety attacks when see him
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.