[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have I done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: CG7MxxlWQAAotSZ.png (84 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
CG7MxxlWQAAotSZ.png
84 KB, 412x351
>Listen to solid advice all my life:
>Go to college
>Go to grad school
>Move across the country
>Professional technology career
>Obtain house
>In a decent relationship
>Can essentially buy anything I need and nearly everything I want

MISERABLE AS FUCK.

There really is no hope my fellow robots -- ever.

I'm in a field I genuinely like, have freedom to work from home most days (only in office 2x a week on avg), home I purchased was everything I was looking for and got a great deal on it, gf isn't a fake fucking stacy and I can be a real cyborg around her without trying to fake a 100% normie, play vidya whenever I want (sometimes "on the clock").
>>
>>24576795
Just kill yourself whiney bitch. Fucking insufferable.
>>
Honestly people like yourself should kys desu. All you do is bitch without real problems like a teenage girl.
>>
File: 1448644701285.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448644701285.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
Oh no i have more than like 90% of the world. My life is so miserable. Just fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. Most people will agree that you are just a whiny bitch. Literally buy a gun and fucking blow your brains out.
>>
>>24576827
>>24576886
>>24576970
You don't get it senpai - even with all that shit you think you need you will still be miserable. I lucked out because I didn't need to try to get it. I feel bad for my fellowbots who bust their ass for what they think will be the good life.

There are only so many times you can get a blowjob before you'd just rather just jerk off alone.
>>
>>24577060
No bro just kys you're of of a waste of space than any NEET ever could
>>
>>24576795
Hey man, it seems like you know a thing or two.

Tomorrow I will go meet a tutor at a cafe, because I can't receive him at my place.

What is the custom? Do I order something for myself and him then pick a spot and stay there for the whole 2 hour session?

Do I have to reorder stuff at reasonable interval?

I don't want to act like a scumbag.
>>
>>24576795
Ignore the losers, it's okay to be depressed sometimes. No matter what you do you wont be happy all the time, but you are lucky that you have so much, so fuck off.
>>
>>24577089
>you're of of a waste of space than any NEET ever could

This is probably true but might as well keep collecting a paycheck while playing Fallout for as long as I can right? If nothing else it seems to be pissing off you guys.

Keep trying so hard to obtain shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>24576795
The problem is the relationship that I promise you.
>>
>>24576795
YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF
>>
>>24576795
>travel
>build something
>create something
>Create a legacy
>live in a different country
>learn a new skill
>>
>>24577197

Why would you order for someone else?

Why are you meeting him at a cafe? If you expect to be there for hours, does it mean you plan to buy enough things to make it worth their time to have you take up space?
>>
Sounds like you need meds bro
>>
>>24576795

can we trade lives?
>>
>>24577288
Because I cannot receive him at my place.

And, I have seen people do that, like studying at a cafe, no?
>>
>>24576795

thread on /biz/ related

>>>/biz/975944
>>
Travel and fulfill a bucketlist
>>
>>24577197
This is a weird question. You could show up a minute or two late forcing him to have already been there/ordered. You could show up first and order your shit then sit somewhere. You could show up and just hang out around the door outside until tutor comes and then ask him what he wants to do.

>>24577243
It certainly isn't the best but is decent. Lots of room for improvement but this rarely gets me down. It is something to focus on fixing

>>24577252
Solid advice. I've written a few web sites and mobile apps in my free time but never really put much behind it. Time sinks like this are great to forget what is around you but you will inevitably run out of projects or just not want to do more work. I think coming up with a super project here is ultimately one of the best things I can do. Currently debating between finishing up a turn based RPG I developed the engine but no content for or if I should just do something drastically different from technology like music.

>>24577342
I'd be down if we could senpai.

>>24577356
Thanks for the thread share, haven't read much biz before but seems interesting.
>>
File: 1426472243349.jpg (44 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1426472243349.jpg
44 KB, 250x237
>>24576795
why not destroy it all then OP? Seriously, just self-destruct. Start doing drugs. All of them. Start gambling, cheating on your wife, experimenting sexually, and then have kids. Then leave them and go to some third world country to join a rebel group.

>tfw riding through south american jungle high on coke, taking pot shots at locals with AK

then when you get bored, go back home and molest your children. Give them something to remember you by, like an N64. Play N64 with your kids. And after a couple games of smash, become a muslim and move to a swamp with your wife and kids.
>>
>>24578289
why don't you just skip to the molesting kids part?
>>
>>24578355
Yeah and why don't you just skip desert after a nice steak dinner. Fucking christ.
>>
>>24576795
I know this may sound obvious, but you should try talking to a therapist. At worst, you waste a few hours and some money, and the money is no issue for you. At best, you are looking at a serious quality of life increase.
>>
File: 1424148861744.png (122 KB, 304x294) Image search: [Google]
1424148861744.png
122 KB, 304x294
>>24578445
Mio niggerino
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.