[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her name is Rachel. She used to be super sweet. She is cute,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 23d.jpg (43 KB, 471x289) Image search: [Google]
23d.jpg
43 KB, 471x289
Her name is Rachel. She used to be super sweet. She is cute, smart, everything. Now she won't talk to me at all. Why? Because she just decided she would rather be a bitch. Whatever I did, I am sorry, but she won't listen.

Be bros and message her on skype at [email protected] and ask her why she hates Dane now. Tell her i said she should stop being such a tight assed cunt.
>>
Did you really think this would work? Why are you being such a little cunt?

If you end up with her, it should be because you're the best one for her. Not some pathetic little beta orbiter who tricked her into hating her ex and somehow that gives you a leg up.
>>
>>24576692
like you know fuck-all about it, cunt.
>>
>>24576647
Dafuc Dane. Do you live in california?
>>
>>24576740
no man, i dont. why u ask?
>>
>>24576784
this friend of mine was named Dane and he was dating a Rachel
>>
Infantile. Disgusting. Idiotic beyond description.

I hope she sends you pics of her getting fucked by Chad.
>>
I messaged her last time you made this faggy thread. You are right. She is very nice. Seems really cute. And she hates your fucking guts.
>>
>>24576965
OP is probably her shoulder to cry on.

This same thing happened to me. She had betaorbiters who were coming out of the woodwork trying to sabotage our relationship.
>>
File: 1681674312.png (15 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
1681674312.png
15 KB, 533x533
>>24577035
I'm just going to send her my dick as long as she's legal desu senpai
>>
>>24576647
>she just decided she would rather be a bitch
> Whatever I did, I am sorry

hmmmm
>>
>he barely even knows me. we met on the music board, talked on a here a few times, exchanged some playlists. and then he threatened to smash my car windows and burn my house down because I went to the mall one night instead of staying online to talk to him.

I think you have borderline or something, OP.
>>
>>24577217
She say that? Fuck her. Ask her how many guys she has fucked since we met. See if she can count it on one hand.
>>
I screencapped this thread and sent it to her, enjoy your v&, faggot. I also told her you were complaining about your small penis in a different thread.

Here's hoping she sends tits for my white knightery :^)
>>
>>24577365
Have you really been doing this for like a month? I really think you have some kind of mental disorder, OP. You gotta move on, this is someone you barely even know.
>>
What's even the point of this thread?
>>
She probably won't talk to you because you're the sort of turbo-autist who cries when a girl ignores him, and then puts her information on /r9k/ in hopes of acquiring a personal army.

She probably is a cunt but you deserve it and you should seriously consider suicide. If you kill yourself she will feel bad and maybe start talking to you again. Worth a try.
>>
>>24577430
she probably will because she is a fucking slut.
but go fuck yourself anyway, cock licker.

>>24577432
What fucking difference does it make? i do it until she acknowledges her cuntness.
>>
>>24576647
>rchm
is m for mower by any chance?
>>
>>24577476
But what cuntness? You threatened to burn her house down because she was away one night.
>>
>>24577487
Who the fuck knows. You think she mows lawns for a living or something? She is a fucking stacey high brow bitch.

>>24577489
You get HER side of the story. Which is false by the way. Ask her how many times she has farted today. See what she says. Fucking do it.
>>
>All these retards ITT who think op is who he says he is

This guy is trying to manipulate this girl into hating somebody else. Please don't fall for it. If you do anything, you are being his personal army.
>>
>>24577533
Then what is your side of the story?
>>
>>24577533
>Ask her how many times she has farted today
uhhhhhhh what? what the fuck man?
>>
>>24577572
we talked every fucking night practically. and we were talking one night, and she was being as nice as ever, and then she just fucking ditches. barely more than a "gtg" and she was gone. comes back online the next day like a queen bitch, doesn't acknowledge shit about what she did, doesnt say sorry. I asked what the fuck was up with that shit, she acts like she is retarded. Stuck up snooty cunt thinks she has no obligation to treat me like an equal? gets through life on her tits ass and pussy, treats everyone like shit and still gets her asshole licked by everyone.
>>
>>24577489
did you talk to her?? did you tell her i said i was fucking sorry, and now its her fucking turn?
>>
>>24577728
What if I gave you my username and password so you could secretly talk to her through my account, rebecome friends with her, and she'd be none the wiser?
>>
>>24577821
Why wouldnt he just create a new account and do that on his own//////

And what has this girl done to deserve any of this retarded shit anyway?
>>
>>24577684
How old are either of you?
>>
>>24577821
She would figure out its me. She isn't dumb.

>>24577952
She is 18. I am 22.
>>
>>24576647
Who the fuck names their kid 'Dane'? Is your sibling's name 'Swede'?
>>
>>24578098
Go fuck yourself. miserable faggot.
>>
>>24576647
Serious question. Why give out her Skype? That crushes any chance you'll have at getting along with her again
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.