[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golden Pill Philosophy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 413x413
Don't be redpilled. Be goldpilled. By that I mean instead of worrying about girls and extreme loneliness, use that time to build yourself. Study things that interest you, immerse yourself in knowledge and really think about what you wanna do in life.

I'm not one of those normies who thinks exercise and all that bs will fix everything, that can come later. The most important thing for people like us is to build our minds first. Loneliness can be a good thing when you are submersed in the studies of your choosing, you will not have the distraction of others.
>>
I already do that and I don't feel the need to latch some retarded [x]pill-meme label onto myself
>>
>>24576622
>Excellent advice.
I wanted Eggman to make this video, but thank you based Snoop-imitator.
>>
>>24576650

Good for you then, pham. You are the spark that ignites the movement.
>>
File: 1448147416954.gif (647 KB, 204x171) Image search: [Google]
1448147416954.gif
647 KB, 204x171
>build urself
what does that even mean
>study things that interest you
nothing interests me
>think about what u wanna do in life
dont know
>>
I am too shitty for self improvement.
>>
>>24577301
>>24577291

Autism at it's finest

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24577358
>Autism at it's finest
Autism at its finest.
>>
>>24577291

By build yourself I mean figure out what your goals are and think about how you can meet them. That in turn will give you a reason to want to get out of bed and not die. Everyone's got interests and dreams and shit, even if you think they are unattainable For instance, I want to score for films/tv and write and direct.

>>24577301

None of us are. There is still hope.
>>
>>24576622
This whiteface is offensive.
>>
>>24577401

>It's
>Its
>Being this picky

Wow! would you just look at that wonderful Autism ladies and gents!
>>
>>24577420
I've heard if you are having trouble you should break down your goals into smaller ones and build your way up. I'm not sure how to break it down lower than "get out of bed by noon today and that's it," because I can't do that either. I've come to the conclusion that I honestly just don't want to help myself out of laziness and entitlement.
>>
>>24577769

Well what are some of the interests you have? Even if it's something you're only very slightly into
>>
>>24576622
I like this philosophy. The problem is that loneliness is so crippling, it can disable you completely at times no matter how good your intentions are.

Trying my best.
>>
>>24577301
Poetry, writing, songwriting, or art. Try it.
>>
>>24577826

Yeah I understand that feel. But I think that if you find the right thing, you get into this mode were all your problems are nonexistant. For instance, when I'm behind a piano and trying to compose shit, figuring out where the notes go trying to get a melody exactly how I hear it in my head. The moment I get it right, all my problems just dissolve and the only thing on my mind is how to complete the song.

Just push on. We gonna make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCvgKMiVlI
>>
>>24577803
I don't know. I used to like drawing and making animations when I was younger I guess.
>>
>>24577291
Your just unintersting.

How is this normies fault?
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
do any anons meditate ?
It has cured my insomnia and i have started to think that all the goals normies have are irrelevant , well mostly.
>>
>>24576650
This 100%. Create your own philosophy if that's what you need.
>>
File: burden of enlightenment.jpg (165 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
burden of enlightenment.jpg
165 KB, 491x750
>>24576622
No.

I just want to be left alone, allowed to live by my own ideas and gut instincts. I'm tired of living as a patchwork of other people's ideas. Places like this website plant concepts in our heads and change our very understanding of reality so slowly over time that we no longer notice the difference unless we become aware of it, convincing ourselves that we made the choice to think this way, about "normies, cads, stacies." I'm sick and tired of polluting myself with the ideas of other people. I want to arrive at my own conclusions.

Where would you be mentally without /r9k/ anon? Would "x-pill" even be a word in your vocabulary? You contradict the very idea you are advocating.
>>
>>24578836
Yeah I meditate a bit. I find it helps me solve problems sometimes.
>>
>>24576622
Funniest sam hyde video.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.