[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from Southern Mississippi and I want to move to Prague,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ms-largemap.png (75 KB, 756x550) Image search: [Google]
ms-largemap.png
75 KB, 756x550
I'm from Southern Mississippi and I want to move to Prague, New York, or Philadelphia.

Where are you from, and where do you want to move?
If you're from a place where other people want to move, why should/shouldn't they move there?
>>
Philly here. Best to stay out. It sucks
>>
I'm from Houston and I want to move to either Austin, San Francisco, Seattle, or Portland.

I probably sound like the biggest hipster right now and I am.
>>
>>24576457
Why does it suck? I thought there were nice parts where you have less of a chance of getting shot by impoverished black people?
>>
I'm from Ohio, and I would like to get the fuck out of Ohio.
>>
Western New York
Just about anywhere else
If you want to move to NYC, I guess that's fine, but anywhere else in NY and you're fucking retarded
>>
I live in Scotland. I dunno where I want to go. I'd like to go to Germany for whatever reason but that means I'd have to learn German, and I'm too depressed to do that.

I just want to be somewhere and live a new life. I was thinking Jersey.
>>
>>24576493
What's wrong with NY outside of NYC? I figured NYC was already super crowded and a prime target for terrorists.
>>
>>24576475
You have the understand that the "nice" areas are indeed okay, but things change very quickly. I live on spruce, which is one of the nicer streets in town. Here it's mostly people working/studying at the hospitals/unis. White yuppies and such.

But go just a couple blocks north and it's 90% black and there are beggars and dindus everywhere, and it turns into a literal shithole. A couple blocks more and suddenly it looks like you're in fucking Iraq, with dilapidated buildings and piles of rubble and crack-dealing dindus everywhere. Furthermore, since everything is so close, the drug dealers and other assorted PCP-smoking dindus often cause trouble on my otherwise nice neighborhood streets.

There's no reason to want to go here. Go to a nice suburb somewhere. Somewhere where you can actually see fucking trees and grass and not have to worry about urban youths everywhere. And since its a city everything is expensive as fuck. Not as bad as NYC, but still. Go to NYC if you want to be poor even though you're making decent wages
>>
I'm from the Philly Suburbs. You're better off in NYC.
>>
>>24576555
If you're not going to move to a city in the USA because you're afraid of terrorists you're retarded
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.