[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no manok chasing, tiyanak finding, duwende stomping,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no manok chasing, tiyanak finding, duwende stomping, aswang hunting, tinikling dancing, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
Your constant posting has inspired me to find my own filipina qt. I just can't tell the SEA people apart. How do I know someone is filipino and not cambodian or thai or something like that?
>>
>>24577615
>How do I know someone is filipino and not cambodian or thai

they will actually be pleasing to look at

and they will speak decent english

and they will actively hunt you down for dick because you're a white american

(you're a white american, right? if not, why not?)
>>
>>24577615
IMO they're generally a mix of oriental Asian and south East Asian. Kind of think of them as geographically in the middle of the two, it's the same look wise. Otherwise can't explain it too well.
>>
>>24576375
you mean a zip? they're fucking ugly.
>>
>>24577615
There are small differences between Filipinos and other surrounding SEA ethnicities, but most facial features are generally hard to distinguish from other austronesians, save for some of the population having Chinese or Spanish blood. Culture is mainly what sets Filipinos apart.

>strong Catholic roots
>lots of western influence
>outgoing communities
>very carnivorous diet

Biggest identifier is accent. The p's and f's, the v's and b's, general cadence of words.
>>
>>24576375
This girl doesn't get any hotter no matter how many times you post her
>>
>>24579788
That rotten balut ascent. It makes my skin crawl when I hear it. You know some dumb cracker was dumb enough to get it a green card for it's plip wibes pamily too.
>>
File: 1442982740265.jpg (45 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
1442982740265.jpg
45 KB, 581x443
>>24576375
Chase that manok, and chase it well.
>>
File: alyasbatman4.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
alyasbatman4.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
I knew a Filipino guy in college. Never did ask if he had a sister.
>>
File: maymay.jpg (133 KB, 545x469) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
133 KB, 545x469
>>24576375
stop posting monkey-chan over /r9k/ she belongs /int/.
>>
>>24580684
I post her in both, but /r9k/ appreciates her much more than /int/. You still have weird nose chan as the de facto /asean/ waifu
>>
>>24580924
Huh, never noticed it got posted on /int/. Any big differences in threads other than attention?
>>
>>24581081
myanmar started to post a lot 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>24581081
I don't make threads on /int/. I started posting her in the asean thread, and decided to post her here a bit later. I still post her in asean, but I occasionally miss a day. I have never missed a day on r9k ever since I started making threads here.
>>
>>24577615
Ave. Flips in general look fatter due to western junk diet compared to Cambos or Thais. Thais, like Viets have somehow lighter complexion than Flips.
>>
>>24576375

Persist filipinaposting anon, I'm proud that you're already breaching 3 lines
>>
>>24576375
Cambo and Thai language are more pleasant to the ears compared the rough Flip language. To a Flip, an angry Thai still sounds like he/she is showing affection.
>>
What is the worst SEA language/accent and why is it Vietnamese? It sounds like a bunch of chickens clucking, which makes it really easy to differentiate from all the other SEA languages.
>>
>>24581674
most spoken Vietnamese you will hear outside of Vietnam will be southern dialects. It sounds harsh and funny even to Vietnamese. The "proper" northern dialect is a bit smoother. Sounds kind of like Mandarin mixed with SEA
>>
>>24576375
Putanginamo OP please stop posting these here
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.