[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any stalker here? How do I start following people and go away with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1390459036250.jpg (61 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1390459036250.jpg
61 KB, 960x720
Any stalker here? How do I start following people and go away with it?
>>
It's okay but Solaris is better
>>
don't get caught
>>
File: 1447065572347.jpg (143 KB, 789x689) Image search: [Google]
1447065572347.jpg
143 KB, 789x689
>>24576252
Do you regularly record yourself cumming?
>>
>>24576266
Book > Movie

>>24576268
how
please post tips
>>
>>24576289
TOPKEKEN
>>
File: album cover.jpg (23 KB, 301x305) Image search: [Google]
album cover.jpg
23 KB, 301x305
Depends what you mean by stalker.

Don't physically stalk people, but I've occasionally checked the Facebook of my former, college therapist. I always wondered if it was weird or if she'd have any idea I was doing it, but I wasn't about to tell her. After graduating college I visited her page less and less, because I no longer had a therapist and as a consequence of not seeing her, the need to feel close to or aware of her declined a bit. I just wanted to know she was well. So I checked less and less.

But one day she messaged me to check on how I was doing. Definitely one of the better days of my life. We chatted some. Then one day, months later, she accidentally liked something on my page and then unliked it. What's crazy is I only know this because I was online to see it. I don't have FB linked to my phone so I would've missed it otherwise. Felt nice to know that independent of differences in occupation, therapeutic position, age, etc, she, too, was curious.
>>
This thread has potential, OP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.