[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smart robots I need your help. I have an organic chemistry final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1441077487988.gif (411 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1441077487988.gif
411 KB, 499x281
Smart robots I need your help. I have an organic chemistry final on Tuesday. I have done no work the entire semester and I need a good grade in the class to get into med school. Is it possible to learn it by Tuesday? Please help robots my future lies in your hands.
>>
ochem usually has mega curves- do within the margin of error of your class. Also, Khan academy videos can help. What sections will the exam be over? or is it a final?
>>
File: 1442274674781.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1442274674781.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>>24575995
It is over three chapters but I need to learn the previous six as well because I think the material builds off of previous material. Also there are no curves as evidenced by my 27% on the last exam.
>>
>>24576065
My exams were all curved at the end of the semester- what was the class average/median? Is this intro ochem? DESU, that's a super short period of timer to learn all of that information. To start out, I would find the titles of sections that were covered, watch the Khan Academy vid on it. Then, get paper, and write out all the reactions/ mechanisms you can. Ochem's a bitch. sorry man.
>>
>>24576154
I am far below the class average sadly and it is an intro. Better get on khan academy I guess. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>24575964
>Smart robots I need your help. I have an organic chemistry final on Tuesday. I have done no work the entire semester and I need a good grade in the class to get into med school.

Whelp, only advice I can give you at this point is "Apply Broadly" and consider podiatry.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.