[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo neet fags. Honestly; What would you actually do if your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: B_lqtElUIAAU13d.jpg (15 KB, 480x388) Image search: [Google]
B_lqtElUIAAU13d.jpg
15 KB, 480x388
Yo neet fags. Honestly; What would you actually do if your parents just took away internet service?
>>
Get a library card and read shitty books all day.
>>
>not getting free satellite internet
go to /g/ they'll tell you how.
>>
Read, program, study my language more, go through all those pirated textbooks, work through my backlogs. It would be a good thing really.
>>
>>24575796
this, all the black women are using the pcs there to play hot dog bush or some shit anyways
>>
I've got enough anime in my backlog to fill roughly four months. I've got a few movies I haven't seen. There's a ton of books I have downloaded and physically that I haven't read, not to mention the library. I also need to do some rewatches and rereads.

Most likely I'd just continue life as usual with less shitposting and less shitty seasonal anime.
>>
Read, pace around my room, stare at a blank desktop. I spend little time on the internet anyways.
>>
>>24575760
I'd probably read. At least I can still do drugs. It's not that large a blow.
>>
>>24575760
Eliminate my consciousness tbph
>>
is there any program that tracks how long a browser is open? Needs to be pausable
>>
>>24575760
>go to the gym
>go shooting (not people)
>go swimming
>go running
>get the fuck out of the house and join the military
>>
>>24577186
internet is stopping you from that
>>
>>24575760
my parents got me a phone last christmas and it has only ever been used to order pizza. i'll just grab that and head on down to mcdonalds to continue endlessly shitposting
>>
File: 1444955244772.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1444955244772.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1502
>>24575760
Kill myself desu.
>>
>>24575760
Finish reading the books I want to read, write music, do art, socializing, getting dazed by women, and a bunch of other stuff. Honestly I'd feel alive, but the issue is that I would eventually be driven insane by emotions because I get far too many feels to exist from being overloaded by the empathy. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>24577879
This to be quite precisely honest family guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.