[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This entire fucking world has lost its sense of humor. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1431377755695.jpg (37 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1431377755695.jpg
37 KB, 500x457
This entire fucking world has lost its sense of humor.

I'm literally an autistic cringworthy fuck but people constantly tell me I'm one of the funniest people they know.
What the fuck is wrong with everyone?
>>
>HAHA IM SO FUNNY AND PEOPLE LOVE ME THERES SOMETHING BAD WITH THE WORLD PLS FEEL BAD FOR ME
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH
>>
Pro tip: they just say that to make you feel good.

Some of us are just boring but people just cant say it out loud.
>>
>>24575570
That's because they're laughing at how much an autist you are. Not because you're actually funny.
>>
they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you
>>
I know that feel. Some guy in college asked me how I got so funny, all I do is talk shit about people.
>>
>>24575570

I once used humor.

Then I saw the vanity of the world.

Now I smile no more.
>>
>>24575722
Yeah but you can still call out the absurdity in everything
>>
Similar thing happened to me today.

Only humour I know is self deprecating so I have went from thenew, quiet wierd and slightly incompetent person to the laughing stock, comic relief village idiot of my mcdonalds store in a day. I can pick a random autistic anecdote from my life and have people in stitches
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.