[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where they robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
Where they robots?
>>
>>24575233

They had friends so no. Just failed chads.
>>
Failed normies. Robots don't even give a fuck about other people.
>>
Didn't they have girlfriends?
>>
>made a good-bye video to tell friends and family they were sorry/loved them
No, they were not.
>>
If I read stuff about Columbine will the FBI watch me?
>>
>>24575233
failed normies underaged quasi-robots
>>
>>24575233
Eric was a narcissistic shithead who literally thought he was "Superior".

Eric was literally a privileged shit who had girlfriends, went to parties, and had friends but only did it because he "was bored". Eric wasn't this "Victim", he was an evil fucker.

Same thing with Dylan, but at least he was somewhat self aware he was a piece of shit.
>>
>>24575233
Eric was /pol/, Dylan was /r9k/.
>>
>>24575353
of course!
in fact, simply typing "columb" in google will instantly result in a SWAT team sent to your home.
>>
>>24575233
Killers are Chads. Killers cant be robots.
>>24575353
It would be extremely risky.
>>
>>24575589
Yes, Adam Lanza was a real Chad.
>>
As others have noted, Eric definitely wasn't. Dylan probably wasn't either, but he was at least an ugly loser.

These school shootings are really a stupid meme since robots, by definition, are incapable of doing acts like this since they don't care about other people.

At least when r9k actually was a robot board, which it isn't anymore.
>>
>>24575606
He had a hot little piece of ass at the movie theater he frequented wrapped around his finger. He was DDR boy and she was DDR girl.
>>
>>24575648
>DDR

Dance Dance Revolution?
>>
>>24575464
>Eric was /pol/
more like /b/ in 2011
>>
>>24575703
Yeah, he was just a normie with a temper
>>
>>24575648
Where'd you read that?
>>
Dyldo Kleboink was. His buttbuddy, on the other hand, was just an edgy-as-fuck teen who just wanted to shoot some motherfuckers, I guess.
>>
File: Adam Lanza playing DDR.webm (2 MB, 512x480) Image search: [Google]
Adam Lanza playing DDR.webm
2 MB, 512x480
>>24575703
Yeah? Are you unaware of Adam's obsession with DDR? He had a DDR setup in his bedroom and visited the theater nearest his house to play it so often that the staff started referring to him as DDR boy. Here's a webm of him playing it at the theater. Some low-tier normies were recording him in the background without his knowledge, a bit mockingly.

>>24575798
I'm mostly joking. But I read in one of the reports that he had at least two friends at the theater, one of them an Asian boy, and another was a girl who the staff referred to as "DDR girl". And ever since then I can't stop imagining/hoping they fell in autistic love.
>>
>>24575233
>tfw the propane tanks didn't explode
>>
The sperglord and the edgelord make a deadly combo.
>>
>>24575233
lol can you imagine if that was dylans face as he was killing people.
>>
>>24575979
Oh, I thought you were talking about Eric Harris.
>>
>>24575233
No. Just psychos.
>>
no, maby in the least bit but no
Dylan:
>caring family
>was going to college to become a computer something
>job
>they say he spent most of his time socializing and going out with friends
>car and license + 2
>awkward and shy (says him yet had friends)
>bullied hard
>depressed and angry
not even failed normie
Eric:
>caring family
>marine recruiters rejected him
>job. manager in fact
>had some friends but hated a few of them
>bullied but was also a bully himself
>Edgelord
normie half - edge
>>
>>24576145
>>marine recruiters rejected him

why'd they reject him
>>
>>24575979
kek, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. How tall was Lanza?
>>
>>24575622
what about mercer?
>>
>>24575233
I loved the Columbine killers during my high school days. I was bullied and deeply identified with them. I wanted to shoot my school up too. I remember buying a shirt that looked just like the one Eric had one during the massacre to pay my homage,

Those were the days.....well, not really.
>>
File: beta coward vs jocks.webm (1010 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
beta coward vs jocks.webm
1010 KB, 540x360
>>24576175
He looks like a marionette.

He was 6' tall, and it's worth noting he weighed only 112 lbs at the time of his death. The coroner said he was anorexic to the point of resultant brain damage.
>>
>>24576145
Theres no ground evidence that they were ever bullied though. Every teenager takes a few knocks during high school - its the animal kingdom, but Eric and Dylan got off very lightly compared to a lot of teens.
>>
>>24576036
Dylan: "hey, (forgot name)"
(forgot name): hey, Dylan what are you doing?
Dylan:"eh, killing people"

i remember hearing this on a documentary the conversation above is the diologe of dylan and one of his friends during the shooting so yeah i think he was calm
>>
>>24576167
he was on meds for depression or somthing
>>
>>24576239
>webm
woah, what a battle!
>>
>>24576239
>that webm
literally what?
>>
>>24575946
>>24575464
>dylan
>robot
think again, newfags
>>
>>24576560
swear to god i attached the god damn picture
fucking 4chan has been giving me shit all day
>>
>>24576518
group of white hatted jocks beelining across an empty hall to shoulder check Eric and his friends
>>
>>24576626
what? looks like they just passed each other
what else should happen?
>>
>>24575284
They did? I've never seen it. Link?
>>
Was Mark Lepine a robot?
>>
>>24576284
John Savage is his name. Eric stuck the barrel of his gun under the table he was hiding under, when Dylan recognized him and had this exchange. After which they let him escape
>>
>>24575648
Source om that info?
>>
>>24575979
Wow... you got more of lanza? There isnt much about him to find online.
>>
>>24576239
Is there any place i can read all this info about lanza?
>>
>>24575233
HAI FBI
and what boggles my mind is why Eric and Dylan mczhitstain didn't just graduate high school and go up to summit county to work T keystone or something. What a the fuck. You live in fuckin Colorado and your best move is to murder suicide. Hooooookay then shitforbrzins
>>
Trench coat mafia... there were six of them. I didn't have six friends in high school. I don't have six friends now.
>>
>>24575979
>that webm
lol is it really a suprise that some kids were filming him? like he's not even doing anything relevant to the game. just stomping around on the entire platform like an actual retard.
>>
>>24575464
>>24575259
>>24575440
>>24575622
>>24575946

HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS? WERE YOU BORN IN MOTHERFUCKING 2002?

EVERYONE LIKED FUCKED DYLAN BACK IN COLUMBINE. PEOPLE DIDNT FUCKING LIKE ERIC. DYLAN DID THE SHOOTING WITH ERIC BECAUSE ERIC WAS HIS BEST FRIEND

GOD ARE YOU NIGGERS SO FUCKING STUPID?????
>>
>>24576840
>>24576938
This is essential reading for anyone even remotely interested in Adam. It's a comprehensive report on his entire life and trajectory towards the shooting.

http://www.ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf

It's basically a government-authored biography on him. It also has a few personal emails written by Adam to his mother (and from her to him) which shed a lot of light on the dynamics of their relationship, and also an email written by Adam to an online friend 2 days before the massacre occurred. But besides all that, it's just a great journalistic sort of read.
>>
>>24577198
Thank you mate
>>
>>24577198
Did they do one of these for Elliot?
>>
>>24577242
Elliot did his himself.
>>
File: elliot_rodger2.jpg (145 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger2.jpg
145 KB, 750x500
>>24577282
That's our boy
>>
>>24577159
Topkekenhausen
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.