[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women attracted to all levels of abuse? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: POWRightInTheKisser.jpg (49 KB, 588x397) Image search: [Google]
POWRightInTheKisser.jpg
49 KB, 588x397
Why are women attracted to all levels of abuse?

Pic related
>>
All women desire to be put in their place
>>
>>24574623
because if you don't hit 'em you don't actually love 'em
>>
it's in their genes

women try to find a m8 that is dominant and strong.

Chances are she wouldnt let her be treated that way if her SO were a neckbeard or beta.

Sure he is still stronger than her but not stronger than other men so she wont show him any respect and will proceed to sue the shit out of him if he touches her
>>
>>24574716
I disagree

If you sexually or physically abuse them it makes them LESS inclined to sue or divorce or leave because they want to be abused
>>
>>24574623
I don't think the pic is real

No swelling. Just another picture of some inbred fucking white girl crying out for attention. She needs to be raped
>>
>>24574623
Deep down they know they deserve it.
>>24575322
Yes, that is clearly cheap make-up.
>>
What's it like to hit one?

I don't have a girlfriend I can abuse so I'd just settle for a hobo, but is it awesome?
>>
Bump. I am legit curious as to why they like to be hit
>>
Because they know they're inferior.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.