[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I GO TO SCOOP SOMETHING ON MY PLATE AND IT FALLS AND BREAKS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Capture8.png (137 KB, 524x382) Image search: [Google]
Capture8.png
137 KB, 524x382
I GO TO SCOOP SOMETHING ON MY PLATE AND IT FALLS AND BREAKS. GLASS SHARDS GO EVERYWHERE INTO ALL THE THANKSGIVING FOOD AND RUINS IT ALL. PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME SENPAI JUST END MY LIFE
>>
>>24574328
LIFE IS FULL OF UPS AND DOWN OP, SOMETIMES BAD THINGS HAPPEN BUT YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, ONE DAY YOU'LL GET REVENGE ON ALL THE NORM-
Wait are you fucking retarded dude
>>
>>24574408
thats exactly what my mum said
>>
File: 8HWqLhb.jpg (60 KB, 750x855) Image search: [Google]
8HWqLhb.jpg
60 KB, 750x855
>>24574328
sauce on pic? i could only find the version in alien
>>
>>24574740
nvm got it

Mai-chan no Nichijou
>>
File: Mai-Chan's Daily Life - Page 19.jpg (460 KB, 1087x1600) Image search: [Google]
Mai-Chan's Daily Life - Page 19.jpg
460 KB, 1087x1600
>>24574740
Mai-Chans daily life, cant really post anything else here, since yknow, hardcore guro and this isnt /b/
>>
>>24574328
You mean just the food on your plate was ruined? Or did you manage to ruin the entire thanksgiving dinner with your plate? I need details.
>>
>>24574828
I RUINED EVERYONES FOOD, LIKE ALL THE TRAYS OF FOOD
>>
>>24574328
You fucked up bro. Just laugh about it and hope no one cares
>>
>>24574881
Wow that's amazing. Everyone will have a great story they can laugh about for years and years.
>>
File: 1436666289023.jpg (31 KB, 540x466) Image search: [Google]
1436666289023.jpg
31 KB, 540x466
>>24574787
yeah guro stuff isn't my taste but i was interested to see if she would kill herself for someones pleasure, didnt expect the whole immortal thing.

does her being immortal retract from the pleasure? Like would it be hotter if she really died?
>>
>>24574908
She feels pain and tries desperately not to get depressed by it. There is another character later on (a shota boy) who has the same powers and pleasure replaces his feeling of pain
>>
>>24574951
So is it just the gore that does it for you?
>>
>>24574994
No, I'm not a sick fuck, I just like it as a story (and a meme)
>>
>>24574908
Not posting the superior one?
>>
>>24575022
Hey man don't hate on the gorefags, imagine if you had to deal with liking some weird shit, it would suck ass but ya gotta fap to something

source: i like weird shit thats not guro

>>24575067
hadn't seen that one thanks
>>
Oh my fucking god, you just made me remember the time when I did something similar and wound up ruining Thanksgiving when my mom was hosting it a few years back.

>I tried to hide in my room but my parents forced me to come out and "socialize" with my family and the random people they brought even though I just wound up silently sitting in the corner
>This drags on for about two hours until finally the food is ready
>Silently line up behind everyone planning to just scoop a bit of food on my plate, shovel it down, and escape back to my room
>When it's finally my turn I rush to scoop food onto my plate and in my hurry to sit down and get started I SOMEHOW fucking knock over one of the trays of food, which because of the way things were set up started a chain reaction of trays falling onto the floor
>Almost everything is spilled onto the floor except for like two trays of food, a couple of bottles of wine broke so there's glass and wine mixed in with the spilled food and running all over the wood floor
>My heart is pounding in my ears and I turn red just staring at the floor trying to think of what to do
>Cousin's asshole Chad looking boyfriend just goes "oh my god" which starts a chain reaction of people groaning, complaining, and making angry comments at me but I can hardly even process what they're saying because I'm having a massive panic attack at this point
>My mother starts sobbing because everything she worked on is ruined, my dad is SCREAMING at me as people comfort my mom, calls me a fucking dumbass in front of everyone and more stuff
>Everyone is dead silent except for my mother sobbing as my dad tears into me in front of everyone
>He tells me to go to my room and I RUN there and just cry and sleep for the rest of the Thanksgiving break I had
>Never asked to come eat at Thanksgiving by my parents again except for the year right after that where my father made me come out and APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR

Honestly the worst memory of my life
>>
>>24575201
wow thats horrible, im sorry that happened anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.