[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wildest thing you have done??No sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1392711590508.jpg (142 KB, 516x729) Image search: [Google]
1392711590508.jpg
142 KB, 516x729
The wildest thing you have done??No sex
>>
I sucked this dude's dick as a joke once
>>
>>24574301
I decided to get /fit/ and fix my diet.
Works kind great
>>
>>24574301
Shit with the door open felt good man
>>
colored my nails black with sharpie
>>
Probably not wear panties my last week of high school and then flash my crotch to some random underclassmen in the library days before graduation. Didn't know a guys face could get that red that quick.
>>
I wear panties instead of male underwear, everyday.
>>
>>24574388
Did you have a boner?
>>
>>24574301
>I once tried to kill myself through partial suspension hanging.
>after passing out, woke up mid strangulation, panic'd and freed myself.

yeah..
>>
had sex
>>
File: 1404389611445.jpg (21 KB, 399x360) Image search: [Google]
1404389611445.jpg
21 KB, 399x360
>>24574301
I tried to have sex with my cousin when I was 7, then with a different cousin when I was 10. Also, my bros friend tried to fuck me in the ass when I was 9, also another cousin tried to fuck me in the ass when I was 7. I tried to fuck my dog when I was 9. I showed this random little girl my penis and she showed me her vagina when I around 8. I tried to have sex with one of my friends sister at a sleep over while she was sleep when I was 12. (she did the same to me) I fondle the breast of my gf at the time in an arcade at the amusement park when I was around 16. I ate gun off the ground.

I'm a slightly well adjusted 28 year old man today.
>>
Got drunk smashed up my apartment and left the house with no shoes or shirt on to throw myself off a bridge. I'm still here, so I'm obviously just a tremendous fucking faggot.
>>
>>24574301
Dennis the menace type shit.
>>
>>24574370
Bit gay t.bh
>>24574388
Hot t.bh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.