[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 640x137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 640x137
Hi robots, tonight I decided to get rid of all my internet friends and explaining to them all why I'm doing it is making me cry
>my closest friend's last 2 words to me were "remember me"
>>
Why are you getting rid of them?
>>
i don't care!! i don't care about you.
>>
>>24574212
I just feel like I could become more social if I spend more time talking to people irl rather than on the internet
>>
>>24574126
good job for taking the step anon
i know it's hard
>>
>>24574126
Are you sure you were on your right mind when you did that, and that it wasn't just a self-destructive move instigated by depression or some other mental condition?
>>
>>24574277
I'm not gonna lie it does feel quite self destructive and i feel like i'm going to regret it in the morning
>>
>>24574302
Perhaps maybe try to split time between talking to online friends, and finding people irl to hang out with. It can be hard to find people irl, and it would suck not even having your internet friends around
>>
>>24574249
Force yourself to talk to people IRL first before doing that. It's not mechanical.
>>
>>24574302
Well since you already decided to go all the way, you better shove your tism apart and actually start talking to people, otherwise it's going to be awkward to get in touch with your old friends again.
>>
>>24574302
>>24574249
This is a stupid idea. You don't have to shun your internet friends in order to spend time in the real world. Just say "I'm not gonna be around as much anymore" and just return to talk to them at your leisure.
>>
>>24574448
this

you just need to regulate your internet time. now you're not going to have anyone to talk to.
>>
>>24574126
Who are you? I think I might know you or something.
>>
>>24574379
>>24574448
Hey, I think he realizes he made a bad choice, no need to make him feel more guilty. It's not like he can go "it's just a prank bro lol" after dramatically bidding farewell to everyone, at least not without losing face. Let him go forward with the future he chose.
>>
>>24574448
This.
i did the same and regretted it OP. luckily i got back in touch with a few of them some years later
>>
>>24574521
If you take a guess and get it right i'll tell you
>>
OP here again, the thing is I already have a few irl friends but I feel like they don't like me and I have paranoid thoughts that they're plotting against me :/
>>
Aw man, I wish I could've warned you before you did this.
I did the same thing and I regret it so much. I wish I could go back in time and undo it.
>>
>>24574620
>have a few irl friends
>they're plotting against me
>>I have paranoid thoughts
There's your answer
>>
>>24574249
that's a dick move mate, you're cutting off contact with friends that rely on you just so you can get some pussy. They you don't deserve them, go and say sorry to them and continue to be their friends.
>>
>>24574126
Op, take it back while you can

I made the same mistake and I regret it daily
>>
>>24574810
I don't care about getting pussy I just want people I can actually do things with
>>
I want to take it all back already but if I do i'll be seen as weak and i'll be embarrassed
>>
>>24574910
Keep it up for 2 weeks or so, see if you actually make any more IRL friends. Regardless of whether you do or not, take it back once those 2 weeks are over. This seems like a good chance to learn, though I don't know precisely what.
>>
>>24574910
It's not weak to regret, anon. If they're worth keeping they'll come back.
>>
is this what high school was like?

i was homeschooled
>>
>>24575052
>homeschooling
Literally why would you do that. Even if you luck out and your son actually gains becomes more knowledgeable than usual for his age he's most likely socially crippled, and no matter your line of work social skills are going to be important at some point.
>>
>>24574864
>impying you can't do stuff with online friends
just meet them irl and do some shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.