[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey its me again, what do you guys think of boring people? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: M9PEILo.png (929 KB, 597x717) Image search: [Google]
M9PEILo.png
929 KB, 597x717
Hey its me again, what do you guys think of boring people? Are you boring? I think I'm pretty boring most of the time because i don't know how to maintain a conversation I don't have interest in or am confused about, and as rude as that is its like my brain just doesn't want me to listen. How do i start training my brain to chill out and be interesting? What makes someonr interesting?
>>
File: 1447283198117.jpg (71 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
1447283198117.jpg
71 KB, 498x333
maybe you need to find people that are interested in same things as you are.
>>
>>24574223

Thanks anon, I dont really have any hobbies besides the basics like watching cool movies and shows and listening to music, I don't have much of a taste because I will watch what is suggested and i like what i like :/ and i like shit like knitting and drawing and reading lol why is it so hard to find similar people >.> oh and i like comedy and deadpan humour and things that trick you or make you think, I want to get into sports but I am very weak with very little muscle tone if any haha. Lucky I am still young but its like i never took the time to go out and meet people or join clubs or anything, I was always quite scared.
>>
Do you guys know any good Cajun recipes?
>>
>>24574547
No im not much of a cok
>>
>>24575190
Alright. I just googled some then realized 4chan has a cooking board so I'm going to spend a few hours perusing relevant terms in their archive.
>>
>>24574041
If that's your dinner you should feel bad.
>>
>>24574537
I can't tell if this is bait or not.
Not only do you read, but you draw and knit in addition to the usual interests. You're more interesting than lots of us already, lad.
>>
I'm boring. I pretty much just read or browse the internet all day, and never leave the house except to work or buy groceries.
>>
>>24574041
Is that food?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.