[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree Joseph was the biggest kuck in the history of mankind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: joseph-daily.jpg (744 KB, 1010x1314) Image search: [Google]
joseph-daily.jpg
744 KB, 1010x1314
Can we agree Joseph was the biggest kuck in the history of mankind?

This poor fuck was brainwashed by a fucking SLUT to believe she got impregnated by "god". Jesus christ fucking Mary, you can't be more of a kuck than this.

People actually follow a religion where they praise a fucking bastard raised by a kuck, it's so disgusting.
>>
File: tomo realisation.png (137 KB, 352x402) Image search: [Google]
tomo realisation.png
137 KB, 352x402
>>24573958
>school puts on nativity
>get picked for Joseph

They knew. Even then, they knew my fate.
>>
>>24573958
the story goes "an angle appeared in the shape of a man" after nine months "messiah" is born
I don't see what is strange there
>>
>>24574456
>chad is on the level of angels
We never stood a chance.
>>
>>24573958
>this theory
wew lad
>>
>>24574494
OPs probably 15, give him a few years to frow out of his edgy atheist phase
>>
>>24574573
lol, jesus was a bastard and you know it.
>>
>>24574494
Then what did you think actually happened? Virgins literally cannot spontaneously give birth to kids.
>>
>>24574983
E D G Y
D
G
Y
fuck you fucking BOT
>>
>>24575062
Be rational mate, Jesus was a human being like any other. People just made up bs about him and eventually it all led to a fairy tale.

Mary cheated on Joseph but didn't want to be hanged/stoned and thus created an elaborate lie that got way out of hand and had to roleplay lest the sand people realize it was all a ruse and beheaded her.

I used to believe in god just like you man. But then I grew a fucking brain. I hope you will someday as well.
>>
>>24575170
You are a special kind of retard.

Most fedora scholars who have actually studied the Bible don't even believe Jesus was born in Bethlehem because in the earliest Gospel (Mark) he is only said to be from Nazareth. The Bethlehem story in Matthew and Luke was allegedly invented simply to fulfill the messianic prophecies. This is bolstered by the fact that there is no historical evidence the Romans required a man to go back to his hometown for a census, which Joseph is said to have done.

So the Nativity story is either true or it was made up by Luke decades later. There is no possibility that "Mary made it up." But you're too much of a fucking fedora tripping over himself in his masturbatory euphoria to actually know anything about any of this, so you callously blaspheme the most Holy Virgin and earn for yourself the unending damnation Christ will joyously visit upon you for dishonoring His mother. I'll enjoy watching you writhe in hell.
>>
>>24573958
Christianity is literally the religion practiced by most kucks. They fucking worship a bastard like you said. In proxy they worship kekoldry as well.

They know Jesus was an illegitimate child born out of wedlock but they pretend like he's fucking superman to mask that fact.
>>
>>24575381
>You are a special kind of retard.
Not as big of a retard as you are.

>Most fedora scholars who have actually studied the Bible don't even believe Jesus was born in Bethlehem because in the earliest Gospel (Mark) he is only said to be from Nazareth. The Bethlehem story in Matthew and Luke was allegedly invented simply to fulfill the messianic prophecies. This is bolstered by the fact that there is no historical evidence the Romans required a man to go back to his hometown for a census, which Joseph is said to have done.
These are all clues the whole fucking book was made up m90

>So the Nativity story is either true or it was made up by Luke decades later. There is no possibility that "Mary made it up." But you're too much of a fucking fedora tripping over himself in his masturbatory euphoria to actually know anything about any of this, so you callously blaspheme the most Holy Virgin and earn for yourself the unending damnation Christ will joyously visit upon you for dishonoring His mother. I'll enjoy watching you writhe in hell.
Let's say you're right and I go to hell. When I get there I'll become a masochist and jerk off to the thought of Jesus fucking Mary raw until my cock falls off and regenerates over and over again for all eternity. I'll writhe in so much fucking pleasure god will kill himself.

This is all implying the flying spaghetti monster isn't real which has a better chance of existing than your pouty tsundere piece of shit god.
>>
>>24574456
>stranger/cheater with your wife: uh... im a uh... a angel... your wife is pregnant...uh...it's God's
>>
>>24575381
I'm very confused as to why you're even here. /r9k/ in majority doesn't believe in sky gods. I thought the suicidal threads here would have been enough to warn you. Oh well, sometimes we have to touch the burning stove to realize it hurts you.

You should really leave while you still can.
>>
>>24574292
Picked for play and in a lead role.
>>
>>24573958
>tfw used to be a devout catholic who read the bible almost every day
>tfw one day started to connect the dots and realized the bible contradicts itself numerous times and Jesus is most likely a bastard

I literally wanted to kill myself when I realized all of this. It was all so fucking horrible. I felt like I was going insane. I wish I had a lower IQ sometimes. Those fucktards believing in sky gods might be happier than I am. It's still strange when you realize you can either be miserable and objective or weapons grade retarded and idealistic.

I don't know what's worse: misery or self-delusion.
>>
File: 1445817673792.gif (347 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1445817673792.gif
347 KB, 500x373
>yfw Pepe is short for Jose which is Spanish for Joseph
>>
>>24575955
Ignorance really is bliss. Jesus was like a fucking super hero to me. Now he's nothing more than a generic meatbag who was born from a slut.
>>
>>24575955
>might be happier than I am
It's universally supported that religious people are far happier than atheists. Though it's not like your actual goal in life is to just be happy. If it was then you would logically do a lot of heroin and stuff.
>>
File: 472492.jpg (59 KB, 560x534) Image search: [Google]
472492.jpg
59 KB, 560x534
>>24576385
>It's universally supported that religious people are far happier than atheists. Though it's not like your actual goal in life is to just be happy. If it was then you would logically do a lot of heroin and stuff.
I vehemently agree, it's not happiness I mainly want. I understand happiness is not all life has to offer. Misery and agony can reap you other great and lasting rewards in the end (studying 4-8 hours/day, exercising 2-4 hours/day). I wish it didn't have to be like this though but we must make due with the existence we are handed with I guess.

It's not like I've never done drugs but I could never stick with them due to the mental degradation they cause. I'll gladly embrace my misery if it means I won't we a retard.
>>
Poor Joseph, all he wanted was a loyal girl. Got stuck with a hoe who brainwashed him into some faggy religion to hide the fact she was getting her pussy rekt by other sand niggers.
>>
Jesus was not only a bastard but a fucking homo as well. It's crazy how people actually worship his faggy scrapped ass. I bet his real dad was a nigger too.
>>
in the holy Koran joesph is not married to mary (saa) and she conceives Jesus (as) as a virgin but Allah is not the father. Hope this helps.
>>
>>24578059
That still doesn't explain who knocked her up. Either she had an illegitimate child or the whole thing was a sham to promote fairy tales.
>>
>>24576340
How the fuck "Pepe" is short for "Jose"?
>>
>>24573958
>tfw keked by god
>>
>>24578252
Of by "god" you mean Jamal then yeah Joseph got kucked hard by god.
>>
>>24578214
Maybe the old form of Jose was Josepe or something. English has weird shit too like Bill being short for William, Dick for Richard, etc.
>>
>>24573958
What if Joseph really was the father and the idea of immaculate conception was just tacked onto the religion long after Jesus died?

There are many theories that Jesus was just a normal man. He was a carpenter born of Joseph and Mary who studied religion in his 20's and early 30's and then became a leader of philosophical people at the time (kind of like a hippie movement) and after he died became deified.

>People actually follow a religion where they
Oh wait nvm you're not actually here to discuss anything you're just another
>2015
>believing in sky fairies
faggot.
>>
>>24576736
>dat photo
I hope it didn't hurt when the blasts incinerated those people. Kinda feel bad we btfo Japan so fucking hard sometimes.
>>
>>24575170
>Mary cheated on Joseph
Where is the evidence of that? Joseph probably fucked her on the regular and got her preggers, she had some kind of angelic vision and told him and they both believed their son would be special. But after Jesus died people started claiming it was all related to immaculate conception because religious people are ridiculous. If anyone knew that it was Jesus. He hated religious nuts more than even lowlife drug addicts and prostitutes.
>>
File: 2345234534.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
2345234534.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
>>24574494
>UH NO I DIDNT GET KEKED BY A ROMAN LEGIONNAIRE, IT WAS GOD!!.. YES... IT HAD TO BE GOD!!!
>>
>>24578325
Nah, Joseph wasn't the father. The bible is the only record of them even existing and it clearly states Joseph never smashed Mary's pussy. Poor kuck, I bet he died a fucking virgin.
>>
>>24578375

Beautiful, anon. You captured the desperate rationalising of the beta kek so well.
>>
>>24578390
>Nah, Joseph wasn't the father.
Okay fedoralord I'll just have to take your word for it.
>>
>>24575592
>These are all clues the whole fucking book was made up m90
Well then why the fuck didn't they make up the initial parts of Mark as well to show that he was born on Bethlehem? They easily could have done that, and it would have been convenient

Also, whoa, how come you dare to talk in such terms here, Timmy? You are so unafraid of what people think! So brave to speak such defiant words! Look at yourself, the madman, standing up to the man! The absolute rebel! What will you do next, you fearless man? What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
File: 1444276642823.gif (891 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1444276642823.gif
891 KB, 500x275
"which is more likely, that the whole natural order is suspended or that a Jewish minx should tell a lie?"
>>
>>24578368
The babble doesn't agree with you and there are actually no historical verifiable records of kucksepth and slutty marry or even jesus ever existing.

Really hope they're all made up else Joseph is historically the biggest kuck in history. Poor fuck.
>>
>>24574292

>school does stations of the cross
>get picked for Jesus

Literally the only person that has anything bad happen to them.
>>
>>24578390
Read the bible, man. Jesus had both younger and older brothers that also came from Joseph.
>>
I think the depiction of Joseph and Mary has been a major ongoing contributing factor to Western male disposability.

Joseph is not only depicted as a happy kek, but he somehow dies or dissapears and the authors don't even seem to have thought it was worthwhile to mention what happened to him. It's an awfully convenient thing too to just evaporate this guy when Jesus would go around calling himself the "son of God", when clearly it would be an issue for people if Joseph were still around and Jesus was making that claim.
>>
>>24578375
panterafags are the worst i tell you
>>
Jesus was he logos, this is what matter.
>>
>>24578451
Careful these virgin fedoralord kuks are really desperate to believe that Joseph was one of them.

I bet they can't even handle the idea that Jesus smashed pussy and had offspring as well.
>>
>>24578422
Crashing this plane with no survivors family :^)
>>
>>24573958
Jesus had siblings but the censored Jewble doesnt tell you that.
>>
>>24575592
How can one manchild contain so much edge?
>>
>>24578509
>I bet they can't even handle the idea that Jesus smashed pussy and had offspring as well.
boipussy doesn't count you filthy degenerate. I don't see how cum covered turds are "offspring" bit whatever floats your boat mr.preacherman.
>>
>>24578621
You tell him fellow true christian. Hey why don't you come down to my church and help us out with money while I tell you why I subjectively believe this whole religion isn't based around a bastard.
>>
>>24578490
No, Heraclitus was the logos.
>>
>>24578546
>>24578390

>46 While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. 47 Someone told him, 'Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.' (Matthew 12)

> 55 'Isn't this the carpenter's son? Isn't his mother's name Mary, and aren't his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? 56 Aren't all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all these things?' 57 And they took offense at him.(Matthew 13)

You can google the bible faem, it's easy
>>
>>24578546

He has siblings I think in one of the canonical gospels - John. I'm not sure that siblings are mentioned in the others.
>>
ITT: fedoras getting BTFO
>>
>>24578746

I'm a Christian but I agree that the way Joseph is depicted in the canonical gospels makes him look like a kek.
>>
>>24578712
>fellow true christian
>I subjectively believe this whole religion isn't based around a bastard
>fellow
Either English is not your main language or you don't really know how to speak it do you
>>
>>24578546
That's right, Jamal kept shagging marry in secret.

There is actually a theory kuckseph was actually infertile and marry fucked other men so she could have kids. Jesus was actually a little faggy niglet contrary to popular belief just like his siblings.

Of course they would censor this stuff, it would make the fact that Marry was a cock hungry slut painfully obvious.
>>
>>24578746
lol, you clearly aren't a true chrisrian. gtfo troll
>>
>>24578788
He was mocking you, halfwit.
>>
>>24575381
Bots don't have souls, when we die there is nothing.
>>
>>24578156
Allah made Jesus (as) in the same manner he made Adam (as) and Eve. It is in Allah's power to create life.
>>
All monotheism is predicated on logic which we project as organisms of order, but the flux around us is not logical, there is no beginning or end, there just is.

Logic is not the world or reality, its a tool to help understand it but it is not it.

The Greeks understood this and thus developed polytheism to better grasp the world but understood that it was a means and not any beginning or end in itself until it was worshiped by the proles who did not know any better.
>>
>>24578882
How in the fuck is calling me a fellow mocking me? Is that supposed to be an insult? Is it one of your virgin-only memes you use daily?
>>
>>24578913
You know the christian god created "allah" right? He's a diffraction emulation built to get rid of sand niggers by making them kill each other. So far it's working pretty well.
>>
>>24578956
Are you this fucking new? Why bother coming here if you've never spent at least a good hour in /s4s/?
>>
>>24578919
But most greek intellectuals werent polytheistic
>what is platonism
come back when you know what you're talkig about
>>
>>24579006
They told me you guys were the biggest bunch of losers ever gathered in a board so I came here to check

They were right
>>
>>24578982
Um that doesnt make sense? Allah is just the Arabic word for God the same God as Issac, jacob, and Abraham.
>>
>>24578444
Jesus of Nazareth actually existed- it is a historical fact.

Whether he was the Son of God is unknown but he was an actual person
>>
>>24578919
>Logic is not the world or reality, its a tool to help understand it but it is not it.
Dumbass. Logic is what makes reality function correctly. Without it this universe would collapse in on itself. It's not a "tool" it's literally objective truth and proof of how things work.
>>
>>24579055
You sure you're not confusing us with /a/ or /x/?

Sometimes I can't tell anymore to be quiet honest with you family.
>>
>>24579008
>But most greek intellectuals werent polytheistic
Im talking pre-socratic and most intellectuals knew the metaphorical representation of the polytheism of the time.

It wasent until Plato came back from asia after having had contact with the nihilistic virus of the east of "oneness" that he established the rationalizations for the worship in a singular entity.

Its appealing because its so logical and easy to understand unlike the uncertainty of chaos and the endless persuit into the rabbit hole it requires.
>>
>>24578783
>believing things written in a book by the roman government
That's far more kek in my opinion. It's hard to associate with Christians when so many of them are doing the exact thing Jesus hated - being religion sheep and not thinking for themselves.

I'm open minded enough to consider that Christ might not have been even 10% of the things the religion claims he was which I can't say for other Christians like this
>>24578846
>you aren't a TRUE christian
Yet more of the same behavior that Christ himself despised.
>>
>>24579072
Source? I've never been able to find verifiable archives or records of him.
>>
>>24579144

>believing things written in a book by the roman government

You're mistaken. I believe the canonical gospels are forgeries. I don't know who wrote them or what their motivation was, but I don't believe in them.
>>
>>24579132
>implying /x/ isn't full of chads
Stay rekt virgin.
>>
>>24579065
No silly, I'm saying "allah" isn't an actual god just a simulation of one. The christian god knew he had to get rid of wicked people and what better way than to create a false religion which self-implodes on its followers?
>>
>>24579193
So you have to be borderline psychotic and delusional to be a chad now?

Interesting.
>>
>>24579277
>implying robots aren't fully psychotic and delusional
Staying nicely rekt I see.
>>
>>24579296
Not as bad as /x/ though. Holy shit man those people will fucking bomb us in real life especially the mudslimes over there.
>>
The jewish bible is full of keks
Adam and the Snake w/ Eve for instance
>>
>>24579350
You argue like a child. Baby brain for a baby dick.
>>
>>24579144
>>you aren't a TRUE christian
>Yet more of the same behavior that Christ himself despised.
He was literally crucified for disobeying orders to stop being a fucking faggot. Then he forgave us because he realized how much of a fag he was. It's christianity 101. You're a very poor troll you know.
>>
>>24579412
Did I strike a nerve mohamud? You should already be aware mudslimes aren't welcome on /r9k/.
>>
>>24579489
>picking fights with christians
>hue hue muhammed
I think I'll just leave you alone now for your own sake.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.